Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlackRobber Online | CH | 100 | S/H | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 1/1/2020

Discussion on BlackRobber Online | CH | 100 | S/H | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 1/1/2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/25/2020, 15:01   #481

elite*gold: 0
Yes, it is! This server actually based on pve and you can bot flawlessly without any lags for full seal of nova (sos) set because there is no coin system! You can nova pieces by botting! Perfect for players who have busy lives, families
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 15:20   #482

Anyone knows if the server is down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
Yes, it is! This server actually based on pve and you can bot flawlessly without any lags for full seal of nova (sos) set because there is no coin system! You can nova pieces by botting! Perfect for players who have busy lives, families
Shiny? Is that you?
The server is off and I have to way of contacting you guys...
Old 03/25/2020, 16:01   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post

Great mate. Is there a link to the files and the bot ones by any chance? Just not that many active players on the server right? Really feel nostalgic and want to get back on that horse haha.
Old 03/25/2020, 16:07   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by anobanano View Post
Great mate. Is there a link to the files and the bot ones by any chance? Just not that many active players on the server right? Really feel nostalgic and want to get back on that horse haha.

The rar file has a password --> $Wegs

You can download the client here!

Yeah, not so many players as you'd like, but the players online are great
Hope to see you there!

My IGN: Wargasm
Feel free to PM

PS: Right now the server is down, but it will probably be back online in a few hours. It's not a regular thing to happen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 16:10   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSTR View Post

The rar file has a password --> $Wegs

You can download the client here!

Yeah, not so many players as you'd like, but the players online are great
Hope to see you there!

My IGN: Wargasm
Feel free to PM

PS: Right now the server is down, but it will probably be back online in a few hours. It's not a regular thing to happen.
You're the best! I certainly will pm you. Should do a trade run whenever I catch up. So how about silk, is levelling faster than it was usually? All the quests should be the same right? I will get to it as soon as I get back home and my flight actually takes off lol.

Btw: The first link with the client also contains an sbot link. Is that the same one as the one you have posted?
Old 03/25/2020, 16:14   #486

Quote:
You're the best! I certainly will pm you. Should do a trade run whenever I catch up. So how about silk, is levelling faster than it was usually? All the quests should be the same right? I will get to it as soon as I get back home and my flight actually takes off lol.
Lvling is WAY faster than before... Actually no quests needed, except for the FGW quest for Nova weapon... and a few more just for buffs and stuff.

Silks are hourly once you ahcieve lvl 100 I think. But lvl100 is easly achieved within the first day on playing

My guildmates are WAY more experienced than me, they're actually helping me A LOT since I joined the server, so any questions will be answered by them xD
Old 03/25/2020, 16:19   #487

Quote:
Lvling is WAY faster than before... Actually no quests needed, except for the FGW quest for Nova weapon... and a few more just for buffs and stuff.

Silks are hourly once you ahcieve lvl 100 I think. But lvl100 is easly achieved within the first day on playing

My guildmates are WAY more experienced than me, they're actually helping me A LOT since I joined the server, so any questions will be answered by them xD
Awesome. Would be cool to join your guild. Just the sbot files.. The one you posted is the same as the one on the client website?
Old 03/25/2020, 16:20   #488

Quote:
Awesome. Would be cool to join your guild. Just the sbot files.. The one you posted is the same as the one on the client website?
Ofc, you're more than welcome in the guild!
I actually never saw the bot files on the server's website... I've always downloaded them on the link I sent you... But I think they're pretty much the same.
Old 03/25/2020, 16:23   #489

Quote:
Ofc, you're more than welcome in the guild!
I actually never saw the bot files on the server's website... I've always downloaded them on the link I sent you... But I think they're pretty much the same.
Cheers mate. See you soon online!
Old 03/25/2020, 16:53   #490

Server off so long. Dead?
Old 03/25/2020, 17:48   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao247 View Post
Server off so long. Dead?
We're also waitting for the server to be back... It's not normal to happen stuff like this... I'd advise you to wait a few more hours...

EDIT: It's back online!
Old 03/25/2020, 18:20   #492

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Hey guys. I have been away for 10 years or so since my account on SRO (Joymax). I am looking for a nice server to start again. Is it possible to use bots on this server tho?
Kind regards!
Yes, you can, you can always give it a try.

Quote:
Anyone knows if the server is down?

Shiny? Is that you?
The server is off and I have to way of contacting you guys...
We was updating necessary stuff, we had too, you can login now, in 5 months we never did a necessary update without telling, so we're doing our best.
Old 03/25/2020, 22:28   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
Yes, you can, you can always give it a try.

We was updating necessary stuff, we had too, you can login now, in 5 months we never did a necessary update without telling, so we're doing our best.
No problem! As long has its still alive, everything's good! Thanks!
Old 03/26/2020, 02:52   #494

Is there a seperate forum/thread for blackrobber online related topics? Since I will start paying again, I have no idea what classes/builds are good for the current cap. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 03/26/2020, 04:04   #495

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Is there a seperate forum/thread for blackrobber online related topics? Since I will start paying again, I have no idea what classes/builds are good for the current cap. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Here yo go

This is our discord server, you can find almost of the BlackRobbers Players in, BlackRobbers Supporters, and also some useful Sections.
Closed Thread