Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese

Discussion on [ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/22/2019, 17:48   #886

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacperciupek View Post
Worth to join?
No
Old 10/22/2019, 17:59   #887

good luck
Old 10/22/2019, 18:21   #888

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacperciupek View Post
Worth to join?
tbh no
Old 10/22/2019, 18:35   #889

elite*gold: 3490
- There been some lag spike in the past few hours and we was in contact with NFOrce to solve the issue
- We have got a confirmation email from NFOrce just now, that there is a package loss on our SRO server.
- NFOrce Engineers Suggested;
To be able to definitely rule out whether this is hardware of software related, we could load the server into a live environment, but this would cost at least 20-30 minutes of downtime.

So, in order to get this done, we asked them to schedule the downtime for 20:30 - 21:00 Electus Time. This means, we will need to start to turn off SRO modules at 20:15 so the machine can be ready for their maintenance at 20:30 (Yes it takes 10+ minutes to shutdown all modules). If they finish their maintenance in [30] minutes as they said, we should be able to fire up the machine, start all the modules and go online within 15 minutes. In total, this will cost us minimum of 45 minutes downtime it seems and UP TO 1,5 hours.

- SCHEDULED SERVER MAINTENANCE WILL TAKE PLACE BETWEEN 20:15 - 21:15 (-+30 MINUTES) -- DONT JOIN FGW/GODSEND FROM NOW ON---
-NO UPDATE REQUIRED (SO FAR)

-Downtime event hosted only at Electus Discord: 20X 300 SILK Giveaway

Join Electus Discord : http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord To join the giveaway
Old 10/22/2019, 18:52   #890

After playing and Botting for the past couple of days and see how things going I am going to give you my honest review once again:

Good things about Electus:

1. Whenever there is an issue they notice the problem immediately and fix it as fast as possible
2. Looking for the possibility of change to their networks etc. to make sure the game doesn't lag for anyone or any unstable issue that might be going on.
3. A lot of people to join up and party with.
4. Support has been amazing to many people and their doing an amazing job so far.
5. Sbot/Mbot compatible with minimum problems.
6. Constant up to date post on Discord to let players know what's going on immediately.
7. Downtime Silk Give away which isn't bad , Sometimes we get compensation items.

The things that really turn me off in this game right now and I hate it and many other players hate it:

1. The Economy is so fucked due to the fact that you can sell Silk for Gold and buy Gold for Silk and Trading Items for Silk and Silk for Items Etc.
2. Drops are extremely Low and items are wayyyy to expensive and you cant able to afford anything that people are selling (250mil for a lvl 94 Spear? wtf?? )
3. If you wanna start trading you have to reach lvl 100 but even then you might not even have 10D yet or barely have some pieces on you ( not including any blues or +'s on it )
4. Unique hunting? forget about it... All uniques are lvl 100 and with all these Donators and Pay 2 win players , you can forget getting any drops from them because all these players are in full 8 man parties waiting for uniques to spawn ( UNIQUES ARE ONE OF THE WAYS U NEED TO GET COINS AND SILKS )
5. Auto event Sucks, Trivia sucks even more. Pr0x may claim they are giving away silk for free yet , the ones who win the events are also Pay 2 Win players.
6. Germans, Turks, Egyptians Rule this server and they are the worse and most Greedy and Selfish people in this server, They are all Assholes in their own right.
7. Getting to Forgotten World is way too expensive , Items are too hard to get without a good party ( unless you are one of the 3 nationalities above )
8. Pr0x refuses to do Silk Per Hour which is dumb if your server is suppose to Play 2 Win.

Overall I do have Respect for Pr0x to maintain the server and doing his best as to make sure everyone has the best Experience that they possibly can, truly I mean that.

However He has fail to see time and time again that his servers are just simply PAY 2 WIN, WHICH IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF IN ANY SILKROAD ONLINE SERVER!!!

IT'S NOT FUN BEING LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE I AM NOT A DONATOR WITH A PREMIUM AND DEVIL SUIT ON!!!

This is coming from someone who has been playing Silkroad for 14 years now, Im a little if not Just Moderately Disappointed how this server turned out.

I really want to keep playing this server because at least I know its being well maintained but at the same time I'm left behind in Levels and Equipment and parties either KICK ME OUT for not having 10D Weapons and Equipment or my Level isn't good enough.

I'm Sick of seeing the Play 2 Win Concept still being a Pay 2 Win in the End.

and Hopefully if they read this they may Understand the frustration of a Loyal player of Silk road Online.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/22/2019, 19:36   #891

Received Thanks: 1,085
Indeed reached lv 100 with full sos d9 set and weapon lol. Server is made for whales, that's a fact.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2019, 20:40   #892

Received Thanks: 1,044
Athens Server Maintenance ended.

Dedicated server provider company investigated the packet loss issue and suggested we should be OK now.

Server is ONLINE & Stable.

Old 10/22/2019, 23:44   #893

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj3jon View Post
After playing and Botting for the past couple of days and see how things going I am going to give you my honest review once again:

Good things about Electus:

1. Whenever there is an issue they notice the problem immediately and fix it as fast as possible
2. Looking for the possibility of change to their networks etc. to make sure the game doesn't lag for anyone or any unstable issue that might be going on.
3. A lot of people to join up and party with.
4. Support has been amazing to many people and their doing an amazing job so far.
5. Sbot/Mbot compatible with minimum problems.
6. Constant up to date post on Discord to let players know what's going on immediately.
7. Downtime Silk Give away which isn't bad , Sometimes we get compensation items.

The things that really turn me off in this game right now and I hate it and many other players hate it:

1. The Economy is so fucked due to the fact that you can sell Silk for Gold and buy Gold for Silk and Trading Items for Silk and Silk for Items Etc.
2. Drops are extremely Low and items are wayyyy to expensive and you cant able to afford anything that people are selling (250mil for a lvl 94 Spear? wtf?? )
3. If you wanna start trading you have to reach lvl 100 but even then you might not even have 10D yet or barely have some pieces on you ( not including any blues or +'s on it )
4. Unique hunting? forget about it... All uniques are lvl 100 and with all these Donators and Pay 2 win players , you can forget getting any drops from them because all these players are in full 8 man parties waiting for uniques to spawn ( UNIQUES ARE ONE OF THE WAYS U NEED TO GET COINS AND SILKS )
5. Auto event Sucks, Trivia sucks even more. Pr0x may claim they are giving away silk for free yet , the ones who win the events are also Pay 2 Win players.
6. Germans, Turks, Egyptians Rule this server and they are the worse and most Greedy and Selfish people in this server, They are all Assholes in their own right.
7. Getting to Forgotten World is way too expensive , Items are too hard to get without a good party ( unless you are one of the 3 nationalities above )
8. Pr0x refuses to do Silk Per Hour which is dumb if your server is suppose to Play 2 Win.

Overall I do have Respect for Pr0x to maintain the server and doing his best as to make sure everyone has the best Experience that they possibly can, truly I mean that.

However He has fail to see time and time again that his servers are just simply PAY 2 WIN, WHICH IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF IN ANY SILKROAD ONLINE SERVER!!!

IT'S NOT FUN BEING LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE I AM NOT A DONATOR WITH A PREMIUM AND DEVIL SUIT ON!!!

This is coming from someone who has been playing Silkroad for 14 years now, Im a little if not Just Moderately Disappointed how this server turned out.

I really want to keep playing this server because at least I know its being well maintained but at the same time I'm left behind in Levels and Equipment and parties either KICK ME OUT for not having 10D Weapons and Equipment or my Level isn't good enough.

I'm Sick of seeing the Play 2 Win Concept still being a Pay 2 Win in the End.

and Hopefully if they read this they may Understand the frustration of a Loyal player of Silk road Online.
most of the points u listed are positive, but you should give the Server some more time those Points will change later...Server was unstable in the first Days (1st time iīve heared) and in early Stage all those wannabe rich kids are going nuts and buying +8 +9 Items, boxes for high Silk Prices etc. and that distract the "normal" Players - itīs a common thing which you cannot change, but when you stick to a Team with normal Mates you can reach the same level as Donators or with Luck you get even bigger as them, it just takes more time - some none Donators already proved in previous Seasons. Key on a Server like this is a good Guild, connections and Players with Character, but yes i agree those arenīt easy to find either, but still possible
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2019, 00:28   #894

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:

I did read the whole post, for sure. I never miss any feedback and I take it unless it's 'hate speech'.

I am happy that you are informing people out there and giving your feedback. Thank you for that.

What I see though, is that you mentioned you 'have been playing' silkroad for 14 years. It's probably you are actively playing ISRO not PSRO. Because, in PSRO, this is how it has always been and will always be.

As for the 'free silk per hour', this is the most ridiculous thing i find in SRO, getting silk for doing nothing? Excuse me that's no fun at all plus abuseable. Instead, we host giveaways, run events, add silk scrolls drops from uniques and such. Daily minimum silk given away through all the events & giveaways and uniques are above 40K, monthly 1.2M + which makes more than $10,000 worthy free silk given away per month. That's better, we think.
Old 10/23/2019, 01:03   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I did read the whole post, for sure. I never miss any feedback and I take it unless it's 'hate speech'.

I am happy that you are informing people out there and giving your feedback. Thank you for that.

What I see though, is that you mentioned you 'have been playing' silkroad for 14 years. It's probably you are actively playing ISRO not PSRO. Because, in PSRO, this is how it has always been and will always be.

As for the 'free silk per hour', this is the most ridiculous thing i find in SRO, getting silk for doing nothing? Excuse me that's no fun at all plus abuseable. Instead, we host giveaways, run events, add silk scrolls drops from uniques and such. Daily minimum silk given away through all the events & giveaways and uniques are above 40K, monthly 1.2M + which makes more than $10,000 worthy free silk given away per month. That's better, we think.
The SPH (Silk Per Hour) is not really stupid, Just Limit how much you can get per day and how much were are getting , even if it means getting 5 silks per day being active.

The give aways are random luck and not guaranteed at all.

I don't do CTF, Battle Arena nor Survival because I don't find them interesting at all, due to the fact that there will be players with high gear then me and ill just die all the time.

like I said with the uniques: People just have parties waiting for them on their spots due to the timers with better gear , Premium Stats boost, Devil, Angel Gear etc.

I might get a 1 kill out of a thousand if im even lucky.

Do not get me wrong, I appreciate you and the hard work you've done and kept going when the servers were bad in the weekend, I'm a patient person. however I can see the server may go down hill in the future.

Even those your servers lasted in a while, they always eventually close in due time. I just cant keep going like that anymore.

I've started playing Psro 1 year after I started playing iSro, so technically I've been part of the Psro community for a very long time.

I know business is business and you need the $ to maintain the servers etc.

but in the end I am sorry. Your Server is still a Pay to Win in the End.

Will I continue playing here? Maybe I am not sure as of yet, but I am very discouraged to continue playing with how the Economy is right now and the fact once I reached a certain lvl no one would party with me at lvl 90 mobs...

Im just done being treated this way in very Psro I go into.

So that being said, I said my Peace.

To everyone who is wondering: No I am not cheap and don't want to buy silks, its that I am smart about it, I don't go in and buy silks immediately in a new opened server when servers never really last for a long time anyways, Plus having lost my job just puts me in that situation too.

Have a good night
Old 10/23/2019, 10:15   #896

Server is nice but stone drop rate sux, i got 1x Str stone in 2 days .................................................. ....
Old 10/23/2019, 11:20   #897

Quote:
The SPH (Silk Per Hour) is not really stupid, Just Limit how much you can get per day and how much were are getting , even if it means getting 5 silks per day being active.

The give aways are random luck and not guaranteed at all.

I don't do CTF, Battle Arena nor Survival because I don't find them interesting at all, due to the fact that there will be players with high gear then me and ill just die all the time.

like I said with the uniques: People just have parties waiting for them on their spots due to the timers with better gear , Premium Stats boost, Devil, Angel Gear etc.

I might get a 1 kill out of a thousand if im even lucky.
Talking about daily silk, I also agree Silk per Hour is a dumb. And yea, uniques and survival is free silk for strongest ones.
I think best solution for that is automatic events where anyone can win(and also have more activities), like:
trivia,
hide&seek,
lucky party number,
search&destroy,
and similar like these ones.
I saw trivia already in server, but I think it should be more often. Do not know if there other automatic events, didnt seem like it(if they exists they run very rarely then)

Also maybe add some daily/weekly quests for some most needed silk items like: Pet Clock (can be only 1 Day), Devil Ressurection (also can be 1 Day only), maybe also for Sabakun Jewel, Immortal Stone, Reverse Return Scrolls, Global Chatting, Repair Hammer. If going even further maybe quest for premium also

Just some ideas, for more Play 2 Win.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2019, 17:14   #898

0.1% drop rate
How am i supposed to keep up with other players?
i cant seem to farm items/gold/stones/elixisirs in order to make money for a 10d set, not a weapon, a 100 chest currently goes for 100 silk, so i need to pay 1.5$ for one piece of item since i cant seem to drop them, i cant join a party for godsend since no party will take me since i dont have a prem + devil or a 10d set
so what do i need to do in order to stay with most of the player in the servers since i dont have 10 laptops laying around in my house or use a bypass in order to have 10 gold bost farm for me?

donate, yes, donate in order to stay with players, i cant seem to play in order to stay with most of the players in the server, what would you do pr0x?
what would u suggest i do in order to enjoy the game?

ty in advance
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2019, 18:00   #899

Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post

Easy maths for fools...
Even if you "give" 50 000 silks daily:
50000/10 000 players...5 silks per player daily, plus..do not forget this item mall is ultra mega overpriced. It's a good marketing to distract most players but you know this server is far to be Free2Play friendly, not talking about Play2Win( that depends on luck aswell).

A small suggestion to remove the huge delays in DW: Add bagdad and all other teleports in every town, not only DW.

Cheers
Old 10/23/2019, 18:39   #900

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia054 View Post

0.1% drop rate
How am i supposed to keep up with other players?
i cant seem to farm items/gold/stones/elixisirs in order to make money for a 10d set, not a weapon, a 100 chest currently goes for 100 silk, so i need to pay 1.5$ for one piece of item since i cant seem to drop them, i cant join a party for godsend since no party will take me since i dont have a prem + devil or a 10d set
so what do i need to do in order to stay with most of the player in the servers since i dont have 10 laptops laying around in my house or use a bypass in order to have 10 gold bost farm for me?

donate, yes, donate in order to stay with players, i cant seem to play in order to stay with most of the players in the server, what would you do pr0x?
what would u suggest i do in order to enjoy the game?

ty in advance
Answer to you:

1. Get 100 (gz ur already 100)
2. Win Trivia once buy charger for 5 Silk (i won 3 times already)
3. Go trade, donīt die and farm Gold like shit (Caravan there but 1 mio thieves hard atm)
4. Buy prem, devil dress and 10dg Parts from your Gold
5. Get party invites for Godsend and Fgw
6. Join a guild
7. Get Dia boxxes and sell or open and things will change by time.

This routine wonīt give you a Donator Set, but the basics are safe.

You ask an admin what to do if you just bot? Electus is not a bot Server you need to play, Sir.
Closed Thread