Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese

Discussion on [ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 10/21/2019, 06:45   #871
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 14
please fix lag dc . and login so annoying can't handle game for 1h
Xploska is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 06:52   #872
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 4
Electus, never been so disappointed from you.. Never..

And im playing since Season 3.

Server goes On, working for a few Hours, starting to Lag, People get Dc.. Thats Electus since the G.O

And all we (Users) here is, "We are Working on it" "We are back online soon"

Luckily i only invested 18$ bucks so far..

Anyways see u on the " Next " server this is unplayable.
zhypersonic is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2019, 07:07   #873

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhypersonic View Post
Electus, never been so disappointed from you.. Never..

And im playing since Season 3.

Server goes On, working for a few Hours, starting to Lag, People get Dc.. Thats Electus since the G.O

And all we (Users) here is, "We are Working on it" "We are back online soon"
I am sorry to see you posting this here knowing you are on our discord channel all the time and reading the announcements we are posting and making making it honest, clear and detailed.

ATHENS - SERVER INSTABILITY

Current Server Status: ONLINE



- We are aware of the stability issues we had between 06:15 AM - 06:25 AM and the very recent ones. (~7:50 AM)

- We are unfortunately experiencing low quality of service delivered to us from third party company NFOrce and we can not seem to have any decent support throughout the weekend because their engineers are off-duty till Monday, as they said on help-desk.

- Today, it's finally monday and the work hours will start in 1 hour and we can finally get all we need from NFOrce and proceed with the changing the network as we don't think they'll eventually improve their service out of the blue.

- Our orders on the different company, the company we have been working with for 4 years, should be delivered today and we should complete the process of switching the network, which will require downtime for us to configure the new network later today, then we should be OK. Allow us to work throughout the day now we've been waiting for Monday and it's finally here.

Thank you for your patience.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 09:57   #874
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 7
As a player I understand players frustration with downtimes and other server problems, but as a man who dealt with projects launch and events organization I know, that no matter how much you prepare, sometimes **** happens. And I know that this weekend was one of the hardest, most stressful and sleepless for all electus team. They was there all the time, informing and sharing the details about current situation, doing the best in their power to fix it. Im really glad they was open about situation and I know they got enough hate from some of you, so just wanted to thank them and appreciate the work they did.
And Im sure that soon everything will be stable and we will enjoy the best experience.
xedga is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 10:04   #875
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 27
Maybe they fixed the lag and servers going offline? Just managed to stay online all night without dc hopefully the weekend **** is over now lol
HadokenV2 is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 15:43   #876

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
SCHEDULED SERVER MAINTENANCE & UPDATE

- As announced earlier, there will be a server maintenance later today. (No ETA when it will start yet, more info when I know)
- The downtime is going to be 30 minutes to 90 minutes, we will keep in touch with you on discord every 10 minutes.
- Client update will require
- We will improve server stability and performance within this server update. We'll also boost XP rates a little bit more (Don't expect major change).
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 15:57   #877
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Nice GhostUserTool Bots WTF
Tweety456 is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 20:16   #878
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
ok, this server is unplayable, i'm out
tranfugo123 is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 20:22   #879
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,150
Received Thanks: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranfugo123 View Post
ok, this server is unplayable, i'm out
If you are on Discord , Look at Main Lounge and learn whats going on? u aren't going to find a better server like this. So calm down and just stay put.
ssj3jon is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 20:50   #880
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 31
20 times crash per day with mbot -.-
marius_p5 is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 22:01   #881

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
SCHEDULED SERVER MAINTENANCE & UPDATE

- As announced earlier, there will be a server maintenance later today. (No ETA when it will start yet, more info when I know)
- The downtime is going to be 30 minutes to 90 minutes, we will keep in touch with you on discord every 10 minutes.
- Client update will require
- We will improve server stability and performance within this server update. We'll also boost XP rates a little bit more (Don't expect major change).
Athens Server is maintenance is complete! Update your client! Patch Size: 80 MB, allow it up to 10 minutes to finish the update.

LAUNCHER UPDATE TROUBLESHOOTING

* ERROR CODE 5 - FIX
1-) Delete temppath folder
2-) Start your launcher and update!
3-) If you get the error again, delete temppath folder again and then follow this guide: http://bit.ly/ElectusExclusion
4-) Start your launcher and update, keep trying a few more times if necessary.

* Server is offline #3 Try again later! - FIX
Download new DLL and extract in Electus Folder http://bit.ly/ElectusDLL196

* ERROR CODE 2-3-4 - FIX
http://prntscr.com/pmf73f

* I HAVE NO PATIENCE TO FIX ERRORS
If you can not fix the problem, you can also download the latest client from here, you don't have to though! http://electus.online/downloads/AthensDirect

--- Server Status: ONLINE & STABLE---


You can read the details here: http://link.electus.online/athensupdate1

You can join Discord Channel for the latest news, updates and giveaways here: https://discord.gg/electusonline
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 10/22/2019, 00:44   #882
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 14
awesome pay2win server.
WTS ANYTHING FOR SILKS... WOW
merkstewat is offline  
Old 10/22/2019, 02:40   #883

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Athens Server is maintenance is complete! Update your client! Patch Size: 80 MB, allow it up to 10 minutes to finish the update.

LAUNCHER UPDATE TROUBLESHOOTING

* ERROR CODE 5 - FIX
1-) Delete temppath folder
2-) Start your launcher and update!
3-) If you get the error again, delete temppath folder again and then follow this guide: http://bit.ly/ElectusExclusion
4-) Start your launcher and update, keep trying a few more times if necessary.

* Server is offline #3 Try again later! - FIX
Download new DLL and extract in Electus Folder http://bit.ly/ElectusDLL196

* ERROR CODE 2-3-4 - FIX
http://prntscr.com/pmf73f

* I HAVE NO PATIENCE TO FIX ERRORS
If you can not fix the problem, you can also download the latest client from here, you don't have to though! http://electus.online/downloads/AthensDirect

--- Server Status: ONLINE & STABLE---


You can read the details here: http://link.electus.online/athensupdate1

You can join Discord Channel for the latest news, updates and giveaways here: https://discord.gg/electusonline
UPDATE:

PC Limit has been changed from [2] to [1] temporarily.
IP Limit has been changed from [6] to [2] temporarily.

We expect the limits will be changed back tomorrow or the next day latest.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 10/22/2019, 16:46   #884
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 8
Worth to join?
kacperciupek is offline  
Old 10/22/2019, 17:22   #885
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 585
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacperciupek View Post
Worth to join?
yes
veyselatman is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts or WTT lvl 100 full int spear in athens and bower lvl 100 athens and lvl 100rouge
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
WTT or SELL ADD me on [email protected] int spear is lvl 100 good blues +7 spear lvl 98 max blues sets max blues garment +7 and +6 and +5 acssry too and shield +5 and 3 avtar 2 for the normal dmg and stuff and the 3rd for 4lucky and it got 25m gold and 1 day left preimum + and devil spirt Char name: KingBean bower lvl 100 ff it have +7 lvl 98 bow and mag atk 100% and good stats max blues and sets pro +6 and 5 and acssry all max blues 1 avtar dead pet devil spirt and...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.