Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Radium Terra] Cap 110 | Job Towns | Truly Play2Win | Greatest concept ever seen

Discussion on [Radium Terra] Cap 110 | Job Towns | Truly Play2Win | Greatest concept ever seen within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 09/30/2019, 19:16   #196



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,092
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety456 View Post
full lag man fix
and counter lies yesterday the server was offline but 1200 players online?
That's because we restarted the server and website takes the last player online, are you actually that dumb?
Dizzy© is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 19:40   #197
 
elite*gold: 1476
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety456 View Post
full lag man fix
and counter lies yesterday the server was offline but 1200 players online?
Actually we have no lags at all. You probably speak about the freezes that happen sometimes, and we have fixed them (changes will be applied in the next restart). About the counter, I don't know if you noticed but the counter is based on a real-time socket server which updating the counter automatically without the need to refresh the page. This techniq causes delays sometimes, it still needs some imporvements.
FrictionF0 is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 19:54   #198

 
elite*gold: 29
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 41
Good Day,

sometimes .. I do actually face lag/Delay or whatever you guys call it & it's so frustrating.
The Game looks promising and awesome tbh,
all that has been said, try to avoid giving a negative comment on the forum because you might get roasted by their team, they can't handle negative comments with a professionalism reply.

Willing to see some improvements, already addicted to the server though,
Suave◉_◉ is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 20:16   #199
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Had high hopes for this server, actually informed on it till the beta ended.
1.laggy server
2.show/hide windows in sbot still not fixed
3.only 1 page of inventory LUL
4.not auto equip
5.cant collect stones cus again only one page of inventory(and lets be honest, you do the first 2 quests of inv, but you cant actually play like that)
6.gold rate so low
7.credits only after 100, same for "calendar event" yikes
8.lvl 90 is def possible, free to play, after that u dont have items, gold, nor stones cus u cant collect them, so you leave the server cus it sucks playing as a f2p
9.boring server tbh, no events, nothing
10.free2play KEKW

waiting for this post to be deleted, or answered like "hey are you dumb wtf, server gReAt"
NPain is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2019, 20:56   #200



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,092
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPain View Post
Had high hopes for this server, actually informed on it till the beta ended.
1.laggy server
2.show/hide windows in sbot still not fixed
3.only 1 page of inventory LUL
4.not auto equip
5.cant collect stones cus again only one page of inventory(and lets be honest, you do the first 2 quests of inv, but you cant actually play like that)
6.gold rate so low
7.credits only after 100, same for "calendar event" yikes
8.lvl 90 is def possible, free to play, after that u dont have items, gold, nor stones cus u cant collect them, so you leave the server cus it sucks playing as a f2p
9.boring server tbh, no events, nothing
10.free2play KEKW

waiting for this post to be deleted, or answered like "hey are you dumb wtf, server gReAt"
1. Will be fixed in the update that will happen in 10minutes.
2. Probably won't be fixed it's caused because of the radium window.
3. Have you checked the Radium NPC? We have inventory expansion for Radium Points.
4.Oh ye you one of those players you want everything on the platter when they join a server. We could of had that but we didn't is an MMO but you want everything but just bot? ye no thanks we will pass.
5. Answer in 3.
6. You the only one who has complained about that actually.
7. Oh ye let's give it to everyone at lvl 70 so it can be abused sounds great.
8. Once again you want everything givin to you.
9. Ye let's host events while people are still getting 110. Lets host a unique event when people who are higher lvl will only benefit how is that fair? + We have auto events running every 2 hours.
10. Yes. Have you checked the npcs?

Any way probably a waste of time responding to you.

Have fun in another 2 week server. Thanks for trying Radium.
Dizzy© is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 22:26   #201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 11
This server looks promising after reading the thread. Lot of work, dedication and effort went in building the site, thread and probably the server. My only question is, where are the Budha skills for balancing out the races that are being promised in the thread?
Can't seem to find it in-game. Any direction to where they might be?
Psilocybin666 is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 22:37   #202



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,092
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psilocybin666 View Post
This server looks promising after reading the thread. Lot of work, dedication and effort went in building the site, thread and probably the server. My only question is, where are the Budha skills for balancing out the races that are being promised in the thread?
Can't seem to find it in-game. Any direction to where they might be?
Sadly, we failed to implement them during the beta phase because it was causing some problems but we will be adding them in the future updates.
Dizzy© is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 22:57   #203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Sadly, we failed to implement them during the beta phase because it was causing some problems but we will be adding them in the future updates.
Any idea of time span? Don't want to be a pain in the *** tho. The server truly looks very promising. Jjust don't want to end up lvling a chin char and wasting my time because it's too hard to implement them in the end.
Psilocybin666 is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 23:03   #204



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,092
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psilocybin666 View Post
Any idea of time span? Don't want to be a pain in the *** tho. The server truly looks very promising. Jjust don't want to end up lvling a chin char and wasting my time because it's too hard to implement them in the end.
I have added that on the to-do list for devs lets hope they can for 2morrows update.
Dizzy© is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2019, 23:11   #205
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
I have added that on the to-do list for devs lets hope they can for 2morrows update.
Thank you for your quick response! I'll give it a go.
Psilocybin666 is offline  
Old 09/30/2019, 23:38   #206
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 59
OMG THE LAG IS REAL PLS FIX IT

its all good now
marceloatg18 is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 07:55   #207
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
Supreme
royal lady is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 15:15   #208
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 717
Received Thanks: 329
Server opened like 4 days ago how are there already 100+ and max lvl people with this rate?? Doesnt make any sense. Already running with +9 weapons. And then you see Supporter tag on them ahahaha truly "play2win".
Good luck playing in this laggy bot fiesta.
* White * is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 15:32   #209
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
|

Feel Free to play Radium Online Best server give it a chance
Thomas_Shelby is offline  
Old 10/01/2019, 15:44   #210



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,092
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by * White * View Post
Server opened like 4 days ago how are there already 100+ and max lvl people with this rate?? Doesnt make any sense. Already running with +9 weapons. And then you see Supporter tag on them ahahaha truly "play2win".
Good luck playing in this laggy bot fiesta.
I'm sorry that you are struggling to play a 15-year-old game. One the side note none of the supporters have received any silk at all. Also that guy with same names, we checked him even before he hit lvl 80. His not multi accounting.
Dizzy© is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
◊◊◊ Ferbia Online ◊ 120 cap ◊ Unique job system ◊ Truly balanced play2win content ◊◊◊
01/16/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 669 Replies
And hereby I present you: http://i.epvpimg.com/vx7zc.png We are opening our newly polished server: Ferbia online We have scanned the private silkroad community for a while, and we concluded that actually there is no proper 12D server out there, not without too easy or purely boring content. We prefer the isro-style leveling, so we adjust the rates that you don't actually grow to cap within 30 minutes, though we think of those who don't want to go level 120 on 10x rates. This is not a...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.