Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WING SILKROAD ONLINE | 11DG | CAP 110 | CH & EU | SYSTEM OLD SCHOOL | JOP ARENA COIN

Discussion on WING SILKROAD ONLINE | 11DG | CAP 110 | CH & EU | SYSTEM OLD SCHOOL | JOP ARENA COIN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WING SILKROAD ONLINE | 11DG | CAP 110 | CH & EU | SYSTEM OLD SCHOOL | JOP ARENA COIN

- -

GRAND OPENING : 17.09.2019

Closed beta phase : 20.09.2019

Open beta phase : 07.10.2019

⚔ Introduction ⚔

♦Have you heard about Encore ? You didn't? So let me introduce wing. First I would like to talk about the team, the idea behind this project and our goal. wing has a professional team we own area of responsibility . As developer we have Lenoxi in our team and we are proud that he accompanies us, as designers we are extremely proud to have Skimpy at our side and for the communication to you. our community, we are proud to have Lenoxi, Lenoxi and the king master of discord Roman McCartney here. All our owners have proven in the past that they are among the most competent people in their field. Apart from having a quality team that knows what to do, we have a feel for our project. We want to show that we're the best team out there. We are about to show that we can keep a large number of players for a long time, we are one of the few teams that know how to build a long-term server where seasons are not the key. Preparation is the key, this is our motto. which means that we have prepared our server for a long time, In this way we are aware of every situation, of every possible problem that can happen. Also we want to say that we are only human, we are not perfect, but we will do our best to make it perfect for you. Our communication, timing and planning are designed to give you a unique feeling. A feeling of home and structure, a feeling of happiness and fun. A feeling of summer vibes. An old feeling, the old days. Our goal is to make you happy. To prove that we can provide a nice accommodation.

⚛ Purpose ⚛

♦what is our purpouse? We're not a money hunt, we're going slow and steady. Step by step, we want to build up a huge community and a nice prominence. We're not going down too early and we never want to go down completely, we always want to come back and don't give u the feeling of being used. If we go down and come back up we'll reward our steady and old players.

⚡ Target ⚡

♦Leading from our purpose to our target. Our communication, timing and planning are designed to give you a unique feeling. A feeling of home and structure, a feeling of happiness and fun. A feeling of summer vibes. An old feeling, the old days. Our goal is to make you happy. To prove that we can provide a nice accommodation. Simply said a place to stay.

♘ Our Crew ♘

♦We've moved up to the next level. Let me introduce our team.
Lenoxi is our owner and our community manager. He is known to some of you because he has good contact with our community. His skills in speaking, writing and acting between people are crazy and they will give us a superior advantage.

♦Our main developer is Lenoxi. Started years ago as a small developer and learned a lot during this time. He has invested hours,days and years in learning programming languages.
This is one of the few times he's not actually the owner. But that won't stop him from doing great work and delivering consistent performance.

♦Behind every good team is a good manager. If we have Lenoxi on the team, who else could it be but Lenoxi? Lenoxi has made his name look shiny in the past. From unknown to known in not too long time.
Trust me when I say that he has not shown his last skill, and he will prove it here.

♦Yo yo! Roman here. I've been playing iSRO since 2009 when I knew nothing about it, then I started to be a PRO player in 2011. I have quitted playing iSRO in 2013 and started to play on Private Servers. I'm very interested in computer and SRO; I consider myself as who has a good vision and farsighted person.

♦Drafts? Fantastic-looking stuff? Skimpy's got us by the hand. He has made designs for large servers and has been doing so for years. It will give us fantastic looks in every perspective.

♦Lenoxi are here, who fits better than Lenoxi? Lenoxi is a stable headsupporter. She knows what to do in certain situations and assesses each situation individually. She will not renounce hard decisions.

⌛ Frequently asked questions (FAQ) ⌛

♦What is Wing ?
Wing is a brand new silkroad private server which focuses on community interaction.

♦What makes Wing different ?
Like we said before. We're focusing on a long term, community interactive server. We want to listen to you and not to be like "this is it, deal with it.

♦Will EU be patched later ?
This is not clear yet, if the community wants it and delivers good ideas for balancing we might try it.

♦Are there big guilds where i can join?
Join our Discord on and look into the #guild-recruitment channel.

♦How can I get free silk ?
There will be enough Per/H and manual events to gather some free silk. Also certain quests bring free silk.

♦Why is the DLL displayed as a virus ?
This is through the protection. It is kinda important for us, that our ddl with our features are highly secured. Simply make an exception on your antivirus if you faced this problem also If you need help contact us on Discord or Facebook Page.

♦I can't extract the client ?
Update to the latest Winrar or ZIP version.

♦What if the client does not update ?
Please download the newest client from our homepage. If the client still does not update contact us on Discord.

♦How can I report a bug or a player ?
Contact one of our supporters at game or at discord channel.

♦What kind of bots are allowed ?
Mbot will work perfectly fine and won't be punished.

♦Can I apply for a position in a team ?
Sure, you might contact Lenoxi for this on Discord. But beware that you have to speak fluent english.

⚒ Server Rates ⚒

InformationRates ect:
Exp 15x
Sp 15x
Gold 30x
Cap 110
Skills 320
Alchemy 1x
Job rates 5x
Silk Per Hour & Drop Uniques
CTF
BA
Roc Gate
Medusa
Fortress war
Titan Event
Captcha
IPLimit 3
Files V Sro
Botting allowed

Modifications
• Start Lv: 1
• Degree: 11
• Original Avatars
• Working FTW Jangan,Bandit,Hotan
• Old School Trading
• Job Temple
• Hotan Custom NPC
• Battle arena

♙ Available Areas ♙

♦Available Areas, We've opened up only a certain amount of Areas for you. Jangan , Donwhang , Hotan , Alxendria are pretty much self-explaining since its a cap 110 Old SchooL server.

⚜ Battle Arena ⚜

♦Some players love fighting as a team , guild and jobbers so it's the best place to proof yourself, how strong is your team also it's useful to obtain 7x Arena Coins.

⚜ Capture The Flag ⚜

♦It's self-explaining bring back the best memories , the real competition and the smell of the victory, it gives Arena coins 7x also.

⚓ Max Plus +12 ⚓

♦players also to avoid over-powered damages we decided to make it max +12 without advanced elixir used. so that's mean if you tried to make it +14 have adv , it will work.

⚜ Guild & Union Limit ⚜

After careful consideration we decided to make the guild limit 24 and union limit 3 to be more competitive.

☣ Start Items ☣

• Level 1 full set of equipment and weapons including.
• 250 HP + 250 MP.
• 10x Gold.
• Grab Pet (3 Days).
• 10x Speed messages 100%.
• 6x Damge Scrols.
• 20x Zerk Scrol.
• 2x Devil B (7 Days).
• 2x Avatar.

♻ Auto-Equipment ♻

♦Auto-Equipment is key on servers nowadays. Its boring to go into the town and buy new stuff,To waste money you have just farmed. That's why we've added Auto equipment system. to make it easier and faster to grow up.
We created new feature called [ Reload D4 To D9 ] We've seen this feature before but it really helps specially while you are leveling up your character , just Reload To any City and you are ready for the next stage.

⚱ Holy Water Temple ⚱

♦New Option For Go To Holy Water Temple.
Frist Collect Key Open Holy water Temple For Normall Uniques and Make Pt Have 2x Players.

⚱ Jop Temple ⚱

♦Old SchooL Drop Uniques Jop Temple All Uniques Drop 5 Types [Iron - Gold - Silver - Copper ]Coins.

⚚ Uniques ⚚

♦We've added 4x uniques Wings 1 Unique Drop 1x Scrol 250 Silk, and add New Unique [Akhenaten]Drop 3x Arena Coin and 1x Scrol 250 Silk, But Roc & BeakYung The White Viper Have Spical Drop 1x Scrol 500 Silk and 1 unique Drop 3x Arena Coin. Tui-Sui Unique Drop 1x Scrol 250 Silk &3x Arena Coin, Normal uniques drop 1x Arena Coin and Key For Open Holy water Temple.

BeakYung The White Viper : Appeard At B5 Every Time : 2 AM & 14 PM .
Drop Rate This Unique Scrol 500 Silk & 3x Arena Coins & FGW Talisman Card : tongs & half High Rate.

Roc : Appeard At Mirorr Roc Every Time : Saturday 10 AM To 22 PM & Wednesday 10 AM To 22 PM
Drop Rate This Unique Scrol 500 Silk & 3x Arena Coins & FGW Talisman Card : beads & tears High Rate.

Akhenaten : Appeard At Mirorr Holy Water Temple Every 4 Hours
Drop Rate This Unique Scrol 250 Silk & 3x Arena Coins & FGW Talisman Card 30% : heart & hand.

Tui-Sui : Appeard At Map Maz Chose Every 4 Hours
Drop Rate This Unique Scrol 250 Silk & 3x Arena Coins & FGW Talisman Card 30% : key & patch.

Wing Uniques : Appeard At Map North Alex Every 4 Hours
Drop Rate This Unique Scrol 250 Silk.

Per Hour System : Can Get Every 1 Hour : 2x Silk.

☀Egypt SET&ACCS same as isro, from Alex
"Theif-Hunter-Trader Union Item Exchange Manger "
it's the only way to get SET [EGY] (A-B).

☀Egypt ACCS same as isro, from Hotan
"Arena Item Manger "
it's the only way to get ACCS [EGY] (A-B).

☀[D11] Nova Same Old School system Items Only way To Get
"Magic pop "

♨ FGW Flame Mountain ♨
♦same old schooL To get weapon Moon D10 Can Teleport To Flame FGW to Collect Talisman Card Only Lv 100 Can go to this FGW.

♦Fire flower - Easy
♦Horned cattle - Easy
♦Flame of oblivion - Easy
♦Flame paper - Easy
♦Hearthstone flame - Easy
♦Enchantress necklace - Easy
♦Honghaeah armor - Hard
♦Fire dragon sword - Hard

♛ FGW Shipwreck - The Sea of Resentment ♛

♦same old schooL To get weapon Power D11 Can Teleport To Shipwreck FGW and Kill Last Unique [Ghost Sereness] to Collect Talisman Card System Only Weapon Power Egy D11.

Shipwreck - The Green Abyss

Silver pendant - Easy
Cobalt emerald - Easy
Logbook - Easy
Love letter - Easy
Portrait of a Woman - Easy
Jewelry box - Easy
Diamond watch - Hard
Mermaid's tears - Hard

Shipwreck - The Sea of Resentment

Broken key - Easy
Large tong - Easy
Phantom harp - Easy
Evil's heart - Easy
Vindictive spirit's bead - Easy
Hook hand - Easy
Commander's patch - Hard
Sereness's tears - Hard

♦Trading is simple. Original routes only. Available Towns : Donwhang , Hotan , Jangan. Each combination will work. This will give you a little bit of old feeling since those are the original routes.

♦Type ★
♦Type ★★
♦type ★★★
♦type ★★★★
♦type ★★★★★

♦Rewrd Jop : 5x Arena Coins.

⌲Exchange delay 20 seconds
It's annoying that you get spam exchange requests also to avoid PVP bugs.

⌲Stall delay 20 seconds
You cannot just spam stall this feature helps a lot to avoid some bugs too.

⌲Captcha Disabled
Removed Captcha when you launch the client it's really annoying.

⌲Reverse While Jobbing
Normally Reverse don't have any cooldown. But to give it a bit of fairness we've added a one minute cooldown while you're wearing a job suit.

⌲Global Cooldown 30 seconds
Spamming Globals is lame. Best and simplest solution to fix this situation was to add a 30 second cooldown. Also we're watching you, don't offend anyone in globals.

⌲Arena AFK
Many players just participate at Battle Arena then go away which annoys their team and give the other side a higher chance of winning so we decided to add this feature to avoid cheating. if you didn't move for 3 minute then you will have a disconnect.

⌲Jobbing HWID Limit
HWID Limit 1, To avoid job cheating we just added this feature that we cannot neglect you can open just 1 character per PC if you are wearing job suit.

⌲Battle Arena HWID Limit
HWID Limit 1, You are able to enter the battle arena by 1 character only to avoid farming rewards and cheating.

⌲CTF HWID Limit
HWID Limit 1, You are able to enter the CTF by 1 character only to avoid farming rewards and cheating.

⌲Fortress WAR HWID Limit
HWID Limit 1, You can't enter more than 1 character per PC.

⌲Battle Arena required level
90, You've to be level 90 to participate at Battle Arena.

⌲Disabled party in some event areas
We disabled party for some of our event areas to prevent cheating.

⍟ NPC ⍟

We've added a special Items and some free avatar for new players at this npcs can get this npcs at hotan Town.

☘ Spot Uniques ☘

♦every Players ask at were Uniques Spot dont warry here can get it.

Hide and Seek

One of our bots will hide and write a global giving some hints as to its location. Once you find it, you will simply search for a bot. 20 Silks will be added to your account

trivia

Our bot will receive 25 silks. But be warned, answer wisely will be taken into account.
Example: [BOT] Event: Who is Owner? -> The right answer would be “Trap”.

Search and Destroy

The event bot will randomly port an area and spawn a Battle Golem. 30 Silks will be added to your account.

Lucky Party Number

Basically, you need to open a specific party number. The party number will be chosen randomly based on the last party in the party matching. The reward for this event is 20 silks.
Example: [BOT] Event: Form party number 561! -> Form this party to win the event.

Lucky Global

After that announced, our bot will store every charname which is using the global chat in the next 2 minutes. He will choose one of them randomly and the winner will get 15 silks.

Kill the GM

A bot will be spawned at Donwhang South, you need to use a red cape to attend the event. The person who has the last hit on our bot will win this event. The reward is 40 silks.

Bug Reporting

Fixing all bugs is as important as possible.
Which is why we will be rewarding our players for their bug reports.
The reward depends on the importance of the bug. Any intentional bug.

Hide & Kill
Hide Uniques and get it and Kill and get Gifts silk & Coins & Scrol.

⚔ Fortress War Time & Register ⚔

Jangan,

Bandit,

Hotan,

Register: every day Time 3.00 AM To 16.30 PM & 19.00 PM To 21.00 PM.

Start: Every Friday Time At: 20:30 PM & Monday Time At 16.30 Pm.

⚛ In the end we wish you enjoyable times to Wing Silkroad join us Now ⚛

Hello WING Community, We aim to finish your longings for 110 Cap CH&EU with WING SRO . We would like to indicate that we have worked on the server. We already guarantee that it will be professional, equal, fair and reliable. You will find everything that you would like to see in a special game. You can make sure that you're the best server in the world. We would like to point out that this game is prepared by a professional team. Moreover, since we viewed every single detail individually, it is not possible to encounter any problem. For that reason, it will be a server that you can spend long time with the system of the game. We think that it is a very good reason to choose. We wish you good luck already.
Our team consists of people who have worked in WING Community for a long time and have known the game blow-by-blow. We have a team that can meet all your needs. We are well-informed and experienced about the game system; We will always meet your needs simply.

We've started our first server in 2017 which was runned for 13 months. We've had many up and down's but after 13 months of gameplay, we've had to close due player count being only 10. Bugs that were found was one of the main issue, but that didn't stop us.
We wanna create a much better server and learned alot from the month's we've managed the server. For about 6 months we've worked on the server, Open Beta was a success and all bugs have been found and were fixed.
We don't wanna represante a server where there are unlimited events and you'll be able to see a GM on every corner. We want to bring you the old iSRO feeling back!
The support we'll be able to offer you is gonna go through our Live Ingame chat, Ticketsystem and Facebook! Events will be held in the background and a GM will only been seen ingame if necessary.
Instead of unlimited events, we'd like to bring the classical big pvp events back which will be regularly to provide you alot of fun!
The system we implemented in our server won't be changed weekly nor monthly. It will stay like it is, so you're able to decide wheter this server is something for you or not.
We'd like to provide every single player a nice, fun gameplay which the player can have for a long period and not only for a few months.
So give us a chance, we will do our best to give you the service and gameplay you deserve!

Code:
[URL="https://discord.gg/FkrEMTF"][IMG=border: 2, expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/cewefab.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2019, 22:29   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 10:19   #3

welcome mare

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk115 View Post
Mare is here.
Join us man
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 15:36   #4

server has too many bugs

always update and check never last a day for example then you left your char. in botting you will never see 12h in a row.

some cities are bugged when you teleport getting dc

even once they crash the Database so everybudy lost their char. in the game.

If you dont want play a game and want to be always angry then this is your server

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2019, 19:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaala31 View Post
GM server online ????
yas man
Old 08/30/2019, 14:34   #6

http://i.epvpimg.com/csSCbab.jpg

I did not write anything about the game is "BAD" your game is too good but you are the worst gm i have ever seen because of your updates, checks and mistakes killing the game.
For example black dragon had 10% hp (dropts immortal stone) and you close the server and after some time you open and 100% hp again and you did this too many times and without warning because of you we wasted too many times.
You did not make beta phase to see your mistakes you chose to victimize us. You even ban our accounts because i write the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2019, 00:38   #7

what is that after being lv 85 .. i can't login because sever is not allow ppl 18 + to play !! r u kidding me ? !!

any GM Here to explain ?!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 15:53   #8

YAS MAN SERVER ONLINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaala31 View Post
GM server online ???
CHECK WEBSITE
Old 09/25/2019, 15:08   #9