Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



SILKROAD ROYALE | 80 CAP EU/CH | BATTLE ROYALE | 1X RATE LONG TERM | 06.09.2019

Discussion on SILKROAD ROYALE | 80 CAP EU/CH | BATTLE ROYALE | 1X RATE LONG TERM | 06.09.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Thumbs up SILKROAD ROYALE | 80 CAP EU/CH | BATTLE ROYALE | 1X RATE LONG TERM | 06.09.2019








































Code:
[IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/0-header.gif[/IMG]
[IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/1.png[/IMG]
[IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/2.png[/IMG][URL=https://community.sro-r.com/][IMG]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/3-website.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/4.png[/IMG][URL=https://sro-r.com/discord][IMG]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/5-discord.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/6.png[/IMG][URL=https://www.facebook.com/silkroadroyale][IMG]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/7-facebook.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/8.png[/IMG][URL=https://community.sro-r.com/][IMG]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/9-community.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/10.png[/IMG]
[IMG=expandable: 0]https://community.sro-r.com/img/signature/11.png[/IMG]



ArianaR is offline  
Thanks
25 Users
Old 08/24/2019, 17:41   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 51
interesting, i will give a try


scorpy10 is offline  
Old 08/24/2019, 18:03   #3

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpy10 View Post
interesting, i will give a try
You're welcome , do not forget to join our Discord
ArianaR is offline  
Old 08/24/2019, 18:05   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 12
Nice thread, ill give it a try!


Kaolosteen is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 19:19   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,610
Received Thanks: 533
Can we try Battle Royale mode in BETA?

I am very excited!

Also please advertise all forums in the world!

Best thread desing i've ever seen!

<3
clericakar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 19:45   #6

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
Can we try Battle Royale mode in BETA?

I am very excited!

Also please advertise all forums in the world!

Best thread desing i've ever seen!

<3
Ofcourse you are going to try Battle Royale in beta from the first day, thats the most fun event We are going to make best ad for sure.
Also we will share beta details tomorrow.
ArianaR is offline  
Old 08/24/2019, 23:58   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 51
i didn't see your pc limit on thread. Whats your pc/ip limit btw?
scorpy10 is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 00:15   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 13
What a great thread design , so encouraging ♥
Hope you make it a 1PC Limited Server.
,is there any chance to make it a multi season server , so you can upgrade it to D9&D10 after a proper time?

ps : big respect to your graphic designer , awesome illustrations ^^
Dr.Ryze is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 00:37   #9

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpy10 View Post
i didn't see your pc limit on thread. Whats your pc/ip limit btw?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ryze View Post
What a great thread design , so encouraging ♥
Hope you make it a 1PC Limited Server.
,is there any chance to make it a multi season server , so you can upgrade it to D9&D10 after a proper time?

ps : big respect to your graphic designer , awesome illustrations ^^
We are thinking about making PC Limit 3 because European characters need to make party but we also planning to open poll in our forum. We have not made a clear decision for pc limit right now. We will decide together with you guys in beta
For the second question 80 cap long term is going to stay , our purpose is making this 80 cap server the greatest. We will see whats gonna happen in the future.
ArianaR is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 01:10   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
We are thinking about making PC Limit 3 because European characters need to make party but we also planning to open poll in our forum. We have not made a clear decision for pc limit right now. We will decide together with you guys in beta
For the second question 80 cap long term is going to stay , our purpose is making this 80 cap server the greatest. We will see whats gonna happen in the future.
  • The 80Cap 1X EXP is great yes i know , but for how long the server will stay active , 6 months maybe? then the upgrading (Seasons) system will make the server last longer and give people a reason to stay because they will have milestones to complete.
  • The least the PC Limit is the more the server becomes active, i will join the poll ofcourse.

if you don't mind, may you send me the link of the graphic designer? wanna check his portfolio.
Dr.Ryze is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 02:12   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,610
Received Thanks: 533
I wish PC/IP limit is = 2

++

I played 1x - 2x - 3x low rate servers, they increase low level 1-63 lvl sox item drop rate so ppl can have some sox parts and sox weapon when leveling in 1x rate.
Its make very good market activites and economy on server.

Thank you!

Waiting for beta download links

Also can you guys make BANNER for us? I like using BANNER
clericakar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 02:25   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 46
:clap: to who has edited this guide ... I look excellent
newenzel is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 08:36   #13

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ryze View Post
  • The 80Cap 1X EXP is great yes i know , but for how long the server will stay active , 6 months maybe? then the upgrading (Seasons) system will make the server last longer and give people a reason to stay because they will have milestones to complete.
  • The least the PC Limit is the more the server becomes active, i will join the poll ofcourse.

if you don't mind, may you send me the link of the graphic designer? wanna check his portfolio.
I understand you , ofcourse we can upgrade if its neccessary
Also we have a designer in our team and he doesnt use facebook , instagram etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
I wish PC/IP limit is = 2

++

I played 1x - 2x - 3x low rate servers, they increase low level 1-63 lvl sox item drop rate so ppl can have some sox parts and sox weapon when leveling in 1x rate.
Its make very good market activites and economy on server.

Thank you!

Waiting for beta download links

Also can you guys make BANNER for us? I like using BANNER
We will think about that idea and ofcourse we will make banners for you guys.
Download links will be shared probably today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoen View Post
Perfect Topic How Time Relly open ?
Beta Phase 26.08.2019 ( tomorrow ) , GO 06.09.2019
ArianaR is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 08:45   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post

Beta Phase 26.08.2019 ( tomorrow ) , GO 06.09.2019
Waiting for the download links.
Dr.Ryze is offline  
Old 08/25/2019, 13:52   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
uhm looks interesting.can't wait to try. gl


kawzy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
1x, 80 cap, battle royale, ch/eu, silkroad royale


Similar Threads
JoyNet - Tibet80Cap / iSro Rate & Drop / 10.05.2019 - System Long Term
05/30/2019 - SRO PServer Advertising - 53 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/KDsLcab.png Hello everyone, JoyNet team promises you to bring you back to the roots of Silkroad Online, with the new server Tibet, 80 cap. We are aware you all are sick of servers which cannot last a month, thus we are aiming to stop this with our project and starting a new era. We will be pleased to see you on JoyNet: Tibet Below you can take a look to our thread which will provide you all the necessary information you might need.
Champions-Online - Cap 120 / CHN&EU Balanced / 24.05.2019 Grand Opening- Long Term
05/19/2019 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
#delete



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.