Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



SILKROAD ROYALE | 80 CAP EU/CH | BATTLE ROYALE | 1X RATE LONG TERM | 06.09.2019

Discussion on SILKROAD ROYALE | 80 CAP EU/CH | BATTLE ROYALE | 1X RATE LONG TERM | 06.09.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 10/10/2019, 20:14   #256

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
I notice the thread says jobbing is unchanged. Does that mean no one jobs? Original SRO gold rates were pretty awful. I'm looking to job mainly so this is important.
Its not actually, we have made some good improvements but didn't destroy the balance.



ArianaR is offline  
Old 10/12/2019, 02:48   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Game falls out

Everytime when im login the game falls out like 15 sec later ???


crazyfrog1 is offline  
Old 10/12/2019, 20:42   #258

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfrog1 View Post
Everytime when im login the game falls out like 15 sec later ???
hello there, close defender and antivirus program then download f8lib.dll from our website and extract it to the silkroad folder. If thats not helpful give me alphemix from the Discord.
ArianaR is offline  
Old 10/13/2019, 23:45   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 12
Great server, stable and every week theres an new update with new content. Iam also searching for more new English speaking members, i will help you with some powerlevel and money just pm me Exterminator.


Kaolosteen is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2019, 09:27   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolosteen View Post
Great server, stable and every week theres an new update with new content. Iam also searching for more new English speaking members, i will help you with some powerlevel and money just pm me Exterminator.
+1. The server is looing interested. Its still worth to start here and there is still no sun items on server
scorpy10 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2019, 13:47   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
Great server and feeling really good. Keep it up !
gockberg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2019, 22:16   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 34
Why are you still ignoring me? - Is there anyone else apart from you that deals with Support? as me and my guildmates are so disappointed in the support we have received so far from you. Thinking of doing a chargeback through my bank.
szkodnikoS is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 12:01   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 920
Received Thanks: 331
So bad the server is full of 8/8 parties everywhere
Judgelemental is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 12:53   #264

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by szkodnikoS View Post
Why are you still ignoring me? - Is there anyone else apart from you that deals with Support? as me and my guildmates are so disappointed in the support we have received so far from you. Thinking of doing a chargeback through my bank.
You dont make serious comments I dont believe that , thats why I am ignoring you . I will reply you when you stop doing that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
So bad the server is full of 8/8 parties everywhere
whats the problem here I dont understand
ArianaR is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 13:06   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 920
Received Thanks: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
You dont make serious comments I dont believe that , thats why I am ignoring you . I will reply you when you stop doing that..



whats the problem here I dont understand
Because the server is full of people having their own 8/8 party bots. It's full of 8/8 bot party
Judgelemental is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 16:39   #266

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Because the server is full of people having their own 8/8 party bots. It's full of 8/8 bot party
Thats not an excuse , our most players are coming from iSro and most of them are 25+ aged people and working. We are not going to make a ****** server our goal is to make long term server. Dont except here coin system or 7/24 activity which kills server in 1 week as you can most of the pservers. We have great activities like Battle Royale which you can participate six times in a day and there is a lot active players and other activies Im not gonna count because it will be so long. Also everyone making items and plvling right now thats why there is a lot parties , and last we will add clone maps next week because we reached 2200 players and everyday 100 player joining so
ArianaR is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 17:53   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 920
Received Thanks: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaR View Post
Thats not an excuse , our most players are coming from iSro and most of them are 25+ aged people and working. We are not going to make a ****** server our goal is to make long term server. Dont except here coin system or 7/24 activity which kills server in 1 week as you can most of the pservers. We have great activities like Battle Royale which you can participate six times in a day and there is a lot active players and other activies Im not gonna count because it will be so long. Also everyone making items and plvling right now thats why there is a lot parties , and last we will add clone maps next week because we reached 2200 players and everyday 100 player joining so
Wait, you don't get it.
I didn't mean 1 player botting, but one player having his own 8/8 party or more...
Judgelemental is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 21:59   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
cool
LelijkenAap is offline  
Old 10/20/2019, 22:10   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
good luck
kedybeny7 is offline  
Old 10/21/2019, 00:55   #270

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by LelijkenAap View Post
cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedybeny7 View Post
good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by by_nfr View Post
gl
Quote:
Originally Posted by burhanguclu View Post
That anime poster is awesome dude. GL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkelz2078 View Post
looks nice
vaow ty guys great support <3


ArianaR is offline  
Reply

Tags
1x, 80 cap, battle royale, ch/eu, silkroad royale


Similar Threads
JoyNet - Tibet80Cap / iSro Rate & Drop / 10.05.2019 - System Long Term
05/30/2019 - SRO PServer Advertising - 53 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/KDsLcab.png Hello everyone, JoyNet team promises you to bring you back to the roots of Silkroad Online, with the new server Tibet, 80 cap. We are aware you all are sick of servers which cannot last a month, thus we are aiming to stop this with our project and starting a new era. We will be pleased to see you on JoyNet: Tibet Below you can take a look to our thread which will provide you all the necessary information you might need.
Champions-Online - Cap 120 / CHN&EU Balanced / 24.05.2019 Grand Opening- Long Term
05/19/2019 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
#delete



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.