Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkRoad | 140 CAP | 14 DG | Unique modifications | Achievements | Reputation

Discussion on DarkRoad | 140 CAP | 14 DG | Unique modifications | Achievements | Reputation within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/04/2019, 04:41   #16

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by yossf666666 View Post
i cannot make their work useless, never
Well you breaking epvp rules so have fun (:
Old 08/04/2019, 13:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
Sever off , right bro?
Old 08/04/2019, 14:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctowl View Post
Sever off , right bro?
Yup, Grand opening at 7 August 2019.
Old 08/04/2019, 16:21   #19

a server for people banned on most other servers

reasons including scamming multiple rule violations insulting/abusing the servers/staff and other players and the use of exploits

and these are in the GM team on this "new" server who never had experience in being GMs in the first place

reason being they couldnt control the teenage epeen they had to be trusted to have the role

also the website is broken (server rules/ar server info/gm team info pages reset to home page) also giving out free sbot/mbot (ofc cracked versions) i would NEVER trust that esp from a new server

you will notice i didnt name any servers this time and i have a notepad copy of this post so i can just repost if you try to delete my criticism to keep only positive comments to fuel peoples egos
Old 08/04/2019, 16:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanalpha View Post
a server for people banned on most other servers

reasons including scamming multiple rule violations insulting/abusing the servers/staff and other players and the use of exploits

and these are in the GM team on this "new" server who never had experience in being GMs in the first place

reason being they couldnt control the teenage epeen they had to be trusted to have the role

also the website is broken (server rules/ar server info/gm team info pages reset to home page) also giving out free sbot/mbot (ofc cracked versions) i would NEVER trust that esp from a new server

you will notice i didnt name any servers this time and i have a notepad copy of this post so i can just repost if you try to delete my criticism to keep only positive comments to fuel peoples egos
We didn't even play that server.
The creators created DarkRoad completely on their own work + It's for their community who's requested these features.

Giving a free mbot / sbot (we don't support them, if u don't trust, do not download, if you don't like the server, don't play)

We are the owners of Vandom-Online, Other servers. (professional editors)

Thanks for your comment
Old 08/04/2019, 18:03   #21
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Posts are being deleted not because they are reviews but because they are being considered spam
  • The reviews do not give a feedback. They simple attack the server without any constructive point being posted
  • Reviews mention other servers, which is unnecessary
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2019, 18:45   #22

elite*gold: 2
Ok, @ - allow me to give a comprehensive "REVIEW" in that case.

Personally, OPINIONATED, I feel as if this server will not succeed.

There are facts that lead me to this opinion.

Fact: The server (DarkRoad)'s website has been stolen from a larger private server, E******. This can be proven by analyzing the website's code from an element inspection tool. The owners neglected to modify the several snip-its of code that name the server along with some unchanged/unedited backlinks/redirects that lead to the external content of E******.

Fact: Upon reading the thread, the features (more than 80%) are direct copies with no changes whatsoever to another server that is currently online (D****R***). This can be proven by comparing the two threads (this thread, and the aforementioned censored name's thread).

Fact: Every one of the staff members of this server (DarkRoad) are banned members of aforementioned censored name server "D****R***." (To add, these "developers" also do not have any experience in SQL (database), C#, or C++ development.)

Opinion: Because of the facts above, the unprofessionalism shown by doing such activities, their management and thread quality, and several other micro-aspects, lead me to believe that the server owners are not qualified to deliver a quality server.

However, to AVOID BEING CONSTRUED AS HATE/NEGATIVITY, I wish the owners the "best of luck" in their endeavors and server openings. Also, although implied heavily, due to the same reasoning, I will not request that potential players "stay away" from this server. Thanks!
Old 08/04/2019, 19:02   #23
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHype1337* View Post

Fact: The server (DarkRoad)'s website has been stolen from a larger private server, E******. This can be proven by analyzing the website's code from an element inspection tool. The owners neglected to modify the several snip-its of code that name the server along with some unchanged/unedited backlinks/redirects that lead to the external content of E******.

Fact: Upon reading the thread, the features (more than 80%) are direct copies with no changes whatsoever to another server that is currently online (D****R***). This can be proven by comparing the two threads (this thread, and the aforementioned censored name's thread).

Fact: Every one of the staff members of this server (DarkRoad) are banned members of aforementioned censored name server "D****R***." (To add, these "developers" also do not have any experience in SQL (database), C#, or C++ development.)

Opinion: Because of the facts above, the unprofessionalism shown by doing such activities, their management and thread quality, and several other micro-aspects, lead me to believe that the server owners are not qualified to deliver a quality server.

However, to AVOID BEING CONSTRUED AS HATE/NEGATIVITY, I wish the owners the "best of luck" in their endeavors and server openings. Also, although implied heavily, due to the same reasoning, I will not request that potential players "stay away" from this server. Thanks!
and that has any relevance because?
Anyone is free to open serves on this forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2019, 19:12   #24

Quote:

Thanks for your comment.

1. "D****R***."'s Website is stolen from GodLike website.
2. E******'s Website is stolen from Eldritch Gaming network website.
3. Our features are completely created on our own work.
4. We didn't join that server to be banned from it.
5. You didn't see the server to know if we can deliver a quality server or not.
6. That really appears to show everybody that, the owner of "D****R***." is being Jealous, scared.
7. Thanks for your review
8. Thanks for bumping the thread
Old 08/04/2019, 19:24   #25

elite*gold: 150
idk why ppl are so mad.. Just take care of ur own server.

Fact: all servers are copies from each other. And the smart can make it right (copy system)

Someone talking about the site is stolen from another server, and why do u complaining ?
Devs don't have any experience, why do u even care! Chill out broh.
Old 08/04/2019, 19:26   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza FiGo View Post
idk why ppl are so mad.. Just take care of ur own server.

Fact: all servers are copies from each other. And the smart can make it right (copy system)

Someone talking about the site is stolen from another server, and why do u complaining ?
Devs don't have any experience, why do u even care! Chill out broh.
+1
Old 08/04/2019, 20:22   #27

Quote:
Thanks for your comment.

1. "D****R***."'s Website is stolen from GodLike website.
2. E******'s Website is stolen from Eldritch Gaming network website.
3. Our features are completely created on our own work.
4. We didn't join that server to be banned from it.
5. You didn't see the server to know if we can deliver a quality server or not.
6. That really appears to show everybody that, the owner of "D****R***." is being Jealous, scared.
7. Thanks for your review
8. Thanks for bumping the thread
Thanks for your reply.

1.) "D****R***"'s website is using that TEMPLATE. However, it is developed by Netlab Games and the developer of D.R. has paid for it.
2.) Same situation as #1. Template sold, developed from there onwards.
3.) How is that possible when you do not have any experience developing in SQL or C? (I have proof of this claim, DM me on Discord for the information.) Also, it's just a "COINCIDENCE" that you have the EXACT SAME FEATURES as D****R***? I think not.
4.) "We" - If this is Connor, I know. However in general, the majority of your TEAM MEMBERS AND STAFF did join and were banned for various reasons.
5.) This is true, but I am judging from what is currently available to the public; the thread, the discord server, and the website. In all three, with the stealing of content and the unprofessional handling of this situation (not clearing up the claims) gives me limitless room to speculate.
6.) I am not the owner of aforementioned server. As you can probably see, he has not even commented on this situation. I am just supporting him for the right causes and the truth; as the others are doing whom share the same opinion with me.
7. and 8.) You're welcome Not like you will gain many players from this thread anyways, seeing the reviews, rating, and comment section feuding. However, you do you! Best of luck
Old 08/04/2019, 20:27   #28

Quote:
Thanks for your reply.

1.) "D****R***"'s website is using that TEMPLATE. However, it is developed by Netlab Games and the developer of D.R. has paid for it.
2.) Same situation as #1. Template sold, developed from there onwards.
3.) How is that possible when you do not have any experience developing in SQL or C? (I have proof of this claim, DM me on Discord for the information.) Also, it's just a "COINCIDENCE" that you have the EXACT SAME FEATURES as D****R***? I think not.
4.) "We" - If this is Connor, I know. However in general, the majority of your TEAM MEMBERS AND STAFF did join and were banned for various reasons.
5.) This is true, but I am judging from what is currently available to the public; the thread, the discord server, and the website. In all three, with the stealing of content and the unprofessional handling of this situation (not clearing up the claims) gives me limitless room to speculate.
6.) I am not the owner of aforementioned server. As you can probably see, he has not even commented on this situation. I am just supporting him for the right causes and the truth; as the others are doing whom share the same opinion with me.
7. and 8.) You're welcome Not like you will gain many players from this thread anyways, seeing the reviews, rating, and comment section feuding. However, you do you! Best of luck
you know my discord, send me a proof that i know nothing in c. / sql.

and check my server first.

and why do you care??
Old 08/04/2019, 20:32   #29

Quote:
you know my discord, send me a proof that i know nothing in c. / sql.

and check my server first.
Checked the thread of your old server. Seems you never get tired of doing the same old same old... copying and stealing. After doing a quick skim, looking at the pictures and headers and such, 80% of your stuff is stolen from E******… xDDDDD You literally changed a few glows and a few names, and that's it. You have custom E****** items in your server as well... not a copy, ikr? LOL! The literal only thing YOU did was Shambala (not sure how, seeing as you are not a developer)

As for the proof, it is on my old PC. I will need to swap my setup and get to it, and seeing as I'm going to be busy IRL soon, you'll have to give me a few hours.
Old 08/04/2019, 20:35   #30
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Checked the thread of your old server. Seems you never get tired of doing the same old same old... copying and stealing. After doing a quick skim, looking at the pictures and headers and such, 80% of your stuff is stolen from E******… xDDDDD You literally changed a few glows and a few names, and that's it. You have custom E****** items in your server as well... not a copy, ikr? LOL! The literal only thing YOU did was Shambala (not sure how, seeing as you are not a developer)

As for the proof, it is on my old PC. I will need to swap my setup and get to it, and seeing as I'm going to be busy IRL soon, you'll have to give me a few hours.
be it a copy/paste server is of no relevancy here.

If you don't like, leave. Take this as a verbal warn
Thanks
1 User