Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArcaneVII Season 4 | CAP 140 | New Petra(Job) | New Quest JobWar | Play2Join

Discussion on ArcaneVII Season 4 | CAP 140 | New Petra(Job) | New Quest JobWar | Play2Join within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2019, 00:34   #166

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by bende16 View Post
Most people quit the game because you don't give a silk like you did in beta :/
Okay not your business, my server have 300++ and every day get new players.
Old 08/06/2019, 10:16   #167

elite*gold: 0
@Y the system from your server is good. you can do a lot here but in matter of silk this is really pay 2 win. you said you can do job cave events medusa. yesterday i was @ unique and medusa. from job i got about 30 silk and medusa around 11. that is literally nothing in terms of effort you put in it.

now i found out that the 140 skills can not be skilled they need to get bought. and it cost silk too. so you literally can buy anything just 4 silk. at the moment i have 154 silk and im playing since the start and im happy if i get the silk for the dress. and then i need to save up for premium ( which cost 700 silk ). how shell i get it together ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2019, 11:04   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
@Y the system from your server is good. you can do a lot here but in matter of silk this is really pay 2 win. you said you can do job cave events medusa. yesterday i was @ unique and medusa. from job i got about 30 silk and medusa around 11. that is literally nothing in terms of effort you put in it.

now i found out that the 140 skills can not be skilled they need to get bought. and it cost silk too. so you literally can buy anything just 4 silk. at the moment i have 154 silk and im playing since the start and im happy if i get the silk for the dress. and then i need to save up for premium ( which cost 700 silk ). how shell i get it together ?
Thanks for your opinion bruh, but am promise you i will do my best and we will add more ways to get silk.
Old 08/06/2019, 14:43   #169

i will try with my friends )
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2019, 15:34   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnzla View Post
i will try with my friends )
You are welcome friend
Old 08/07/2019, 12:56   #171

@Y can you do more stacks for potion and arrows ( 5 or 10 k )? i think i asked it you already ^^

and PLS delete this elements and do stones buyable. this is so **** annoying to always count the number of elements and then your inventory is full with again with those things

and it would be nice if you mark the spawn points of the uniques. and btw about this new silk reward. that is nice that you implented it but you can directly give DarkWriter the first place because he insta use reverse if he see a unique appears. so you have literally no chance to get 1. is there any other way where player cant abuse this method ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 13:33   #172

Quote:
@Y can you do more stacks for potion and arrows ( 5 or 10 k )? i think i asked it you already ^^

and PLS delete this elements and do stones buyable. this is so **** annoying to always count the number of elements and then your inventory is full with again with those things

and it would be nice if you mark the spawn points of the uniques. and btw about this new silk reward. that is nice that you implented it but you can directly give DarkWriter the first place because he insta use reverse if he see a unique appears. so you have literally no chance to get 1. is there any other way where player cant abuse this method ?
Okay bruh i will do that, soon am works hard in project to be better day by day
Old 08/07/2019, 14:22   #173

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinĄ View Post
Why are you deleting my message, ************?Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and **** her.
Old 08/07/2019, 15:44   #174

@ with ************ you dont archieve much. but in general you are 100 % right. this is just annoying as hell. the new reward for unique rank for silk is trash. player just hunt uniques 24/7 and as if i would try to kill 100 uniques if some player just top me and get more. if im maybe 4rth rank i get nothing. that is stupid. better it would be to give silk if you kill a unique. maybe 20 for each unique.
@y i dont know if i looked wrong but Jupiter should drop immo / astral stone. i killed 2 alone for each 1 hour but no drop. i dont want to waste my silk for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 23:03   #175

Hey Gamemaster! This server has so much potential! Make is just a little easier to get silk.

-> maybe all unique drop silk scroll ?
-> maybe 5 silk / hour ?
-> Maybe silk by quests???

unfortunately you Have to change a little bit. To make it more attractive for new players. This is fact.

The construction is really nice. Love it anyway
greets from Germany!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2019, 00:15   #176

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and **** her.
Old 08/08/2019, 01:24   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxi1337 View Post
Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and fuck her.
Bla bla bla, am removed kids messages go away baby, my wif your mother.

Quote:
@ with motherfucker you dont archieve much. but in general you are 100 % right. this is just annoying as hell. the new reward for unique rank for silk is trash. player just hunt uniques 24/7 and as if i would try to kill 100 uniques if some player just top me and get more. if im maybe 4rth rank i get nothing. that is stupid. better it would be to give silk if you kill a unique. maybe 20 for each unique.
@y i dont know if i looked wrong but Jupiter should drop immo / astral stone. i killed 2 alone for each 1 hour but no drop. i dont want to waste my silk for it
Okay bruh i will add more ways to get silks
Quests and more never mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by adwep1 View Post
Hey Gamemaster! This server has so much potential! Make is just a little easier to get silk.

-> maybe all unique drop silk scroll ?
-> maybe 5 silk / hour ?
-> Maybe silk by quests???

unfortunately you Have to change a little bit. To make it more attractive for new players. This is fact.

The construction is really nice. Love it anyway
greets from Germany!
Okay friend i will do every thing don't worry
There many way soon to get silks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxi1337 View Post
Why are you deleting my message, motherfucker?Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and fuck her.
Relax guy, i know you hate me because am wife your mother relax
Old 08/08/2019, 12:35   #178

Quote:
zz
Why did you change the passwords for my tsars ?

ıd:bende1
Old 08/08/2019, 14:22   #179

@Y mate sry to say said but another flame. we were just doing the FGW quest for 140 and i thought in there you get all the talisman together. we got with 4 party member 1 phantom harp. that is literally a joke or ? 1 fgw is already hard enough. i can tell you player will do this eventually 2 or 3 times but then they get sick of it.

so 2 choices you get all talisman ( include all pt member ) or delete fgw and do the normal lvling to 140
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2019, 14:44   #180

Quote:
@Y mate sry to say said but another flame. we were just doing the FGW quest for 140 and i thought in there you get all the talisman together. we got with 4 party member 1 phantom harp. that is literally a joke or ? 1 fgw is already hard enough. i can tell you player will do this eventually 2 or 3 times but then they get sick of it.

so 2 choices you get all talisman ( include all pt member ) or delete fgw and do the normal lvling to 140
Thanks for you comment, let me see

Quote:
Originally Posted by bende16 View Post
Why did you change the passwords for my tsars ?

ıd:bende1
Because you stupid.
Closed Thread