Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ArcaneVII Season 2 | CAP 140 | New Features | Job Based | Play2Join

Discussion on ArcaneVII Season 2 | CAP 140 | New Features | Job Based | Play2Join within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 08/06/2019, 00:34   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bende16 View Post
Most people quit the game because you don't give a silk like you did in beta :/
Okay not your business, my server have 300++ and every day get new players.



CoinĄ is offline  
Old 08/06/2019, 10:16   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 13
@Y the system from your server is good. you can do a lot here but in matter of silk this is really pay 2 win. you said you can do job cave events medusa. yesterday i was @ unique and medusa. from job i got about 30 silk and medusa around 11. that is literally nothing in terms of effort you put in it.

now i found out that the 140 skills can not be skilled they need to get bought. and it cost silk too. so you literally can buy anything just 4 silk. at the moment i have 154 silk and im playing since the start and im happy if i get the silk for the dress. and then i need to save up for premium ( which cost 700 silk ). how shell i get it together ?


Tobiline is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2019, 11:04   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
@Y the system from your server is good. you can do a lot here but in matter of silk this is really pay 2 win. you said you can do job cave events medusa. yesterday i was @ unique and medusa. from job i got about 30 silk and medusa around 11. that is literally nothing in terms of effort you put in it.

now i found out that the 140 skills can not be skilled they need to get bought. and it cost silk too. so you literally can buy anything just 4 silk. at the moment i have 154 silk and im playing since the start and im happy if i get the silk for the dress. and then i need to save up for premium ( which cost 700 silk ). how shell i get it together ?
Thanks for your opinion bruh, but am promise you i will do my best and we will add more ways to get silk.
CoinĄ is offline  
Old 08/06/2019, 14:43   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 5
i will try with my friends )


vnzla is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2019, 15:34   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnzla View Post
i will try with my friends )
You are welcome friend
CoinĄ is offline  
Old 08/07/2019, 12:56   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 13
@Y can you do more stacks for potion and arrows ( 5 or 10 k )? i think i asked it you already ^^

and PLS delete this elements and do stones buyable. this is so **** annoying to always count the number of elements and then your inventory is full with again with those things

and it would be nice if you mark the spawn points of the uniques. and btw about this new silk reward. that is nice that you implented it but you can directly give DarkWriter the first place because he insta use reverse if he see a unique appears. so you have literally no chance to get 1. is there any other way where player cant abuse this method ?
Tobiline is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 13:33   #172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
@Y can you do more stacks for potion and arrows ( 5 or 10 k )? i think i asked it you already ^^

and PLS delete this elements and do stones buyable. this is so **** annoying to always count the number of elements and then your inventory is full with again with those things

and it would be nice if you mark the spawn points of the uniques. and btw about this new silk reward. that is nice that you implented it but you can directly give DarkWriter the first place because he insta use reverse if he see a unique appears. so you have literally no chance to get 1. is there any other way where player cant abuse this method ?
Okay bruh i will do that, soon am works hard in project to be better day by day
CoinĄ is offline  
Old 08/07/2019, 14:22   #173
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinĄ View Post
Okay bruh i will do that, soon am works hard in project to be better day by day
Why are you deleting my message, ************?Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and **** her.
Oxi1337 is offline  
Old 08/07/2019, 15:44   #174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 13
@ with ************ you dont archieve much. but in general you are 100 % right. this is just annoying as hell. the new reward for unique rank for silk is trash. player just hunt uniques 24/7 and as if i would try to kill 100 uniques if some player just top me and get more. if im maybe 4rth rank i get nothing. that is stupid. better it would be to give silk if you kill a unique. maybe 20 for each unique.
@y i dont know if i looked wrong but Jupiter should drop immo / astral stone. i killed 2 alone for each 1 hour but no drop. i dont want to waste my silk for it
Tobiline is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 23:03   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Hey Gamemaster! This server has so much potential! Make is just a little easier to get silk.

-> maybe all unique drop silk scroll ?
-> maybe 5 silk / hour ?
-> Maybe silk by quests???

unfortunately you Have to change a little bit. To make it more attractive for new players. This is fact.

The construction is really nice. Love it anyway
greets from Germany!
adwep1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2019, 00:15   #176
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinĄ View Post
Okay bruh i will do that, soon am works hard in project to be better day by day
Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and **** her.
Oxi1337 is offline  
Old 08/08/2019, 01:24   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxi1337 View Post
Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and fuck her.
Bla bla bla, am removed kids messages go away baby, my wif your mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
@ with motherfucker you dont archieve much. but in general you are 100 % right. this is just annoying as hell. the new reward for unique rank for silk is trash. player just hunt uniques 24/7 and as if i would try to kill 100 uniques if some player just top me and get more. if im maybe 4rth rank i get nothing. that is stupid. better it would be to give silk if you kill a unique. maybe 20 for each unique.
@y i dont know if i looked wrong but Jupiter should drop immo / astral stone. i killed 2 alone for each 1 hour but no drop. i dont want to waste my silk for it
Okay bruh i will add more ways to get silks
Quests and more never mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by adwep1 View Post
Hey Gamemaster! This server has so much potential! Make is just a little easier to get silk.

-> maybe all unique drop silk scroll ?
-> maybe 5 silk / hour ?
-> Maybe silk by quests???

unfortunately you Have to change a little bit. To make it more attractive for new players. This is fact.

The construction is really nice. Love it anyway
greets from Germany!
Okay friend i will do every thing don't worry
There many way soon to get silks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxi1337 View Post
Why are you deleting my message, motherfucker?Fix That Silk Thing.I have to stand in the game for days to get 1 avatar.

Give everyone a silk in the game.Or I'll find your wife and fuck her.
Relax guy, i know you hate me because am wife your mother relax
CoinĄ is offline  
Old 08/08/2019, 12:35   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 414
Received Thanks: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinĄ View Post
zz
Why did you change the passwords for my tsars ?

ıd:bende1
bende16 is offline  
Old 08/08/2019, 14:22   #179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 13
@Y mate sry to say said but another flame. we were just doing the FGW quest for 140 and i thought in there you get all the talisman together. we got with 4 party member 1 phantom harp. that is literally a joke or ? 1 fgw is already hard enough. i can tell you player will do this eventually 2 or 3 times but then they get sick of it.

so 2 choices you get all talisman ( include all pt member ) or delete fgw and do the normal lvling to 140
Tobiline is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2019, 14:44   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
@Y mate sry to say said but another flame. we were just doing the FGW quest for 140 and i thought in there you get all the talisman together. we got with 4 party member 1 phantom harp. that is literally a joke or ? 1 fgw is already hard enough. i can tell you player will do this eventually 2 or 3 times but then they get sick of it.

so 2 choices you get all talisman ( include all pt member ) or delete fgw and do the normal lvling to 140
Thanks for you comment, let me see

Quote:
Originally Posted by bende16 View Post
Why did you change the passwords for my tsars ?

ıd:bende1
Because you stupid.


CoinĄ is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Cryolite - Redeem your Soul l Cap 140 l Long Term l Job Based l New Features
06/13/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 80 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Ul7Lbab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/UWY6bab.pnghttp://i.epvpimg. com/yEdUaab.pnghttp://i.epvpimg.com/dJOnfab.pnghtt p://i.epvpimg.com/t7tieab.png Grand opening 6:30 GMT+1 ♦ Cryolite introducing. Cryolite is a Job Points, Coin, FGW and Job Temple Instance based server as you will need to do a combination of all 3 to get your Seal of Sun item. We'll work daily to keep the balance on the server, which is one of the most important parts of the game. We care about the...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.