Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anubis Sro with | RoyalPass | Cultivation | New Systems

Discussion on Anubis Sro with | RoyalPass | Cultivation | New Systems within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2019, 14:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
discord link invalid
Old 10/27/2019, 10:07   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenzel View Post
discord link invalid
oh my. its fixed now, thanks for reporting it
Old 10/31/2019, 18:25   #33

Pay 2 Win server. No thanks.
Old 11/05/2019, 12:05   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj3jon View Post
Pay 2 Win server. No thanks.
Hello please let us know which part is not to your like.
Old 11/07/2019, 10:11   #35

not worth to join as a prev player in this server that was from the best 10 players in the server... its pay2win server. believe me !!
Old 11/12/2019, 17:37   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox! View Post
link not woking
which link please specify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoshko View Post
not worth to join as a prev player in this server that was from the best 10 players in the server... its pay2win server. believe me !!
welp I doubt you really know all about the game
(Check Royalpass gifts it include all what would make you pro fast)

Pay2win server is where who pay win which is not working here as you need to work to make max Cultivation lvl no method to obtain normally without working out, also all Malled items are available for free so idk where you are getting the idea of pay2win.
Old 11/17/2019, 21:34   #37

lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekrayat12 View Post
which link please specify.

welp I doubt you really know all about the game
(Check Royalpass gifts it include all what would make you pro fast)

Pay2win server is where who pay win which is not working here as you need to work to make max Cultivation lvl no method to obtain normally without working out, also all Malled items are available for free so idk where you are getting the idea of pay2win.

i have been in ur server from the first release, ur method was how to collect $. thats why i left. many players have left also.... so now i hope u learned ur lesson and its really not pay2win... but before, when i was there it was 100% pay2win. i was the top 1 chn in ur server !! and still ur behaveour to ur server players is like ur method. u look at them as flying bucks. thats all
Old 11/18/2019, 05:09   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoshko View Post
i have been in ur server from the first release, ur method was how to collect $. thats why i left. many players have left also.... so now i hope u learned ur lesson and its really not pay2win... but before, when i was there it was 100% pay2win. i was the top 1 chn in ur server !! and still ur behaveour to ur server players is like ur method. u look at them as flying bucks. thats all
hello, I am not sure what happened but if I have offended you by way or another I am analogizing although I always did work for the best of players not to collect money but to provide a game I think is acceptable and loved whether I success or fail its something player decide If I only care about money I would have added more stuff that takes money to get but for 3 month nothing new was added to game but game itself was changed to be player friendly more than before and that by players suggestions and effort I could do and reach such degree anyhow shortly said I am too human I could do right and wrong but I never will think of using my game to collect money but to spread my idea and fun for everyone to enjoy (money come second because I devout myself to game making ofc I would need money but Its not my way to get money but to create a fun and entertainment for everyone + Host expanse and so on)

again hope that you could enjoy game now after all edits and if you want suggest you can always do using our discord tickets or email to help us create a better game environment.

Thanks for playing our game.
Closed Thread

Tags
rebirth silkroad online, roto sro, silkroad 110 cap pvp, silkroad 11d, silkroad online