Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pearl Online | 80 Cap | CH | Old School | No Silk Scrolls | 1500+ Players

Discussion on Pearl Online | 80 Cap | CH | Old School | No Silk Scrolls | 1500+ Players within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/05/2019, 03:00   #106

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310

Let's separate our players to 4 different playstyles:
  • Busy Donator.
  • Active Donator.
  • Busy non-donator.
  • Active non-donator.
Busy Donator.
You may think Pearl is not a server you can compete but you are wrong. First of all you can sell item mall items for gold to other players earning a good amount of gold and giving you great buying power on items other players sell. You can pretty much buy everything using gold which you can make easily by selling silk items. You can even buy essences required for SoX easier compared to other players. Botting is also not that bad, you can have your char botting and collecting lots of useful stuff. Remember normal items are the core of this new SoX system and you will be getting lots of them. You can basically compete really easy without putting any time to the game. The only thing that will require you to actually play is the shards but with their costs being so low it won't be a problem!

Active Donator.
The strongest and most beneficial playstyle. You can gather lots of gold either from the item mall or by being active doing trades & dungeon runs. You won't face any problem on the game obviously. If you really have the time to play you can do our daily/weekly quests and save lots of money as well. If you are fine with donating higher amounts simply use your active in-game time for jobbing, dungeon runs and to get honor buffs. You can also try to get high ranked on our elo system showing off to all players you're not messing around! To be honest, if you're active enough you don't even need to bot, you can get elixirs, stones & essences needed from our in-game activities or even from other players using the gold you make.

Busy non-donator.
This is sadly the hardest playstyle to compete as expected. However, I will try to show you a way to compete fairly enough. Invest your only active time to do our daily/weekly quests which will give you every important silk item you need. If you have a bit more free time try to also finish your daily dungeon runs as they will give you lots of valuable items. The lack of playtime will mostly cost you in terms of jobbing. However, u can still earn gold. Keep botting, collect normal items, collect elixirs, collect stones and if u are lucky enough Seal of Star items! You can sell all those for gold very easily. Botting is not really useless, especially with our new sox system which makes normal items really valuable. You will always have something to sell and make a profit!

Active non-donator.
You won't struggle at all on Pearl! Our new daily/weekly quests will give you full access to the most important item mall items. Always complete Flame Mountain Dungeon giving you a shitload of useful items & gold. Getting honor buffs and high elo ranks won't be a problem for you. Additionally, be active on jobbing, it will give you big amounts of gold allowing you to bid on items you are interested to buy. There are no silk scrolls, you can even outbid donators. You can get your elixirs, stones and essence easily from our in-game activities. Botting is not a must for you, of course, while you are away it is beneficial to bot!
Old 07/05/2019, 04:53   #107

elite*gold: 0
I'm very excited for the beginning! Oldschool feelings and job cave active
Old 07/05/2019, 06:56   #108

whenever i logout of game , my skills disappear from skills bar .. any solution ?
Old 07/05/2019, 09:09   #109

So, you take off silk scrolls to avoid pay2win but they can sell silk items? So is not the same? xD

I mean... that idea just make the things a bit more difficult to players and after few day´s they will ask you to put silk scrolls back to server. (Wich is normal, im not saying is not).

But maybe im missing a point here. Taking off silk scrolls is a good idea IF all the item mall items are untradeable. If they can sell them, there´s no difference.
Old 07/05/2019, 13:00   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
So, you take off silk scrolls to avoid pay2win but they can sell silk items? So is not the same? xD

I mean... that idea just make the things a bit more difficult to players and after few day´s they will ask you to put silk scrolls back to server. (Wich is normal, im not saying is not).

But maybe im missing a point here. Taking off silk scrolls is a good idea IF all the item mall items are untradeable. If they can sell them, there´s no difference.
And how will non donators have their silk items if they're untradable? Current system allows everyone to enjoy Pearl, plus it will keep server economy on point - gold will be always flowing on the server making it a currency that everyone will need.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2019, 13:26   #111

Lookin so fckin good, waitin for that! (:
Old 07/05/2019, 15:06   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post

You are missing the point, I don't know if you are aware but I already tried a server with untradeable item mall and literally no useful item but visuals being sold on it. Busy players had no chance to catch up and sadly the majority of sro players are not kids anymore, they don't have free time to invest in the game.

I am trying to find a middle solution on this Pearl, donators can boost themselves selling silk items for gold. However, this is not bad as normal players can actually buy silk items using the gold they make from jobbing or other in-game activities. But you forget the most important thing, with silk scrolls donators can outbid every single player on a sale of an item. Not this time, everyone bids with gold. Active players make their gold from in-game activities and donators from selling silk items. It is a fair competition, a fair market.

Also, normal players won't ask us to put silk scrolls back as you say because they don't really need silks, they can get ALL item mall items from our quests system if they don't want to purchase them using their gold.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2019, 15:30   #113

elite*gold: 51
Whatever you make, people will still complain. You can never make sro players satisfied
Good luck tho, nice work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2019, 15:34   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeMaker View Post
whenever i logout of game , my skills disappear from skills bar .. any solution ?
To be fixed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2019, 16:39   #115

elite*gold: 250
I hope its gonna be a succes, love the 80 cap.

Signature event,
IGN: Ubersafka
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2019, 10:22   #116

elite*gold: 1
Finally I see Pearl again and with 80 cap what is perfect! Hope to bring back old memories from 2007
Old 07/06/2019, 11:14   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
You are missing the point, I don't know if you are aware but I already tried a server with untradeable item mall and literally no useful item but visuals being sold on it. Busy players had no chance to catch up and sadly the majority of sro players are not kids anymore, they don't have free time to invest in the game.
Finally somebody got it.

It is idiotic to assume that an adult man will set up his life for activities in a PRIVATE server that can disappear at any time without consequences.

Not everyone is at home whole life with their mommy.

Big plus for that attitude!
Old 07/06/2019, 11:44   #118

Great server with active staff im in
Old 07/06/2019, 21:06   #119

Heya Pearl Community,
The second phase of our Beta has started. It mainly focuses on achieving the perfect drop rates. It is a really important phase as our game system is connected to the normal items which mean we need to find the perfect drop rate for them. We know this Beta phase can be boring for the majority of you but bear with us, some big events will be happening soon!

You will also get to test the Seal of Moon & Seal of Sun items. Start level is 80 with everything free. Accounts are not wiped, you can still use your old account if you had one.

Tasks for you:
-Test drop rates of monsters on all dg8 areas.
-Test drops of Flame Mountain Dungeon.
-Test unique drop rates.
-Test Seal of Moon & Seal of Sun crafting.

This Beta phase will last 1~2 days, it will finish once we get to the perfect drop rates. Downtimes will happen frequently to change rates. We hope most of you will focus on testing rates than PvPing!

Additionally, an event will be held tomorrow with Silk rewards, stay tuned.
Old 07/06/2019, 23:29   #120

after pressing start , launcher is not disappearing and not starting sro client

antivirus and windows def are disabled btw