Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Eternos Reborn | Cap 100 | CH ONLY | Job Based | G.O July 7th

Discussion on Eternos Reborn | Cap 100 | CH ONLY | Job Based | G.O July 7th within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 06/12/2019, 18:03   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
sever concept very good but manager is brainless and ban without reason so if you want be ban easily is good server !!!!

Rupprecht can you explain the community why you ban Saita / Kenshiro ?
signature event is finish guys!

thief Rupprecht you cant answer?



akhenaton is offline  
Old 06/12/2019, 23:43   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
IGN : MonzeGP

Eternos | CAP 100 | CHINESE Only


MonzeGP is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 00:27   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
IGN: Crown

Eternos | CAP 100 | CHINESE Only
Crownsr is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 00:44   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
sever concept very good but manager is brainless and ban without reason so if you want be ban easily is good server !!!!

Rupprecht can you explain the community why you ban Saita / Kenshiro ?
1- Spam in discord and want to fail server and i don't know what you say
2- you write in server i will leave server and i will drop the item because that i ban you .

Signature Events Has Been Ended.


Rupprecht is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 10:12   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 24
[QUOTE=Rupprecht;37592709]1- Spam in discord and want to fail server and i don't know what you say
2- you write in server i will leave server and i will drop the item because that i ban you .

1. i try boost your server with activity (uniq job etc..)where did you see i want fail it? check epvp feed history > you have a very good server but you manage it like a noob.
2. i spam you coz you do nothing... you prefer fix permanent buff or pk then add survival or other action play! on your server we can only hunt uniq and start bot on it...where is the fun?
3. Yea i would leave your server coz you block the gameplay and dont try make it better
4. Before leave server i would share my items too your community player but you prefer ban me before i do it...share items event is ban reasons.

i can only GZZZ your incapacity....you kill alone your server with your inapt management.

now you know wath i say
akhenaton is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 14:26   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 55
[quote=akhenaton;37592937]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupprecht View Post
1- Spam in discord and want to fail server and i don't know what you say
2- you write in server i will leave server and i will drop the item because that i ban you .

1. i try boost your server with activity (uniq job etc..)where did you see i want fail it? check epvp feed history > you have a very good server but you manage it like a noob.
2. i spam you coz you do nothing... you prefer fix permanent buff or pk then add survival or other action play! on your server we can only hunt uniq and start bot on it...where is the fun?
3. Yea i would leave your server coz you block the gameplay and dont try make it better
4. Before leave server i would share my items too your community player but you prefer ban me before i do it...share items event is ban reasons.

i can only GZZZ your incapacity....you kill alone your server with your inapt management.

now you know wath i say

First Thing - i told you this will be in next update after 1 week and you still say me bug bug bug everyday lol i don't know what you drink
you want easy server cuz that you see its hard and you can't anything with silk you leave and i'm not scammer like you write in your signature you can prof if i scammer you so i will report you to ppl see you lie and you want fail game -_-
Rupprecht is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 16:16   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 24
[quote=Rupprecht;37593203]
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post


First Thing - i told you this will be in next update after 1 week and you still say me bug bug bug everyday lol i don't know what you drink
you want easy server cuz that you see its hard and you can't anything with silk you leave and i'm not scammer like you write in your signature you can prof if i scammer you so i will report you to ppl see you lie and you want fail game -_-
you are seriously brainless dude ....if you dont accept bug report or suggestion close it dude.
im pretyy sure you are a victim in real life, and you use GM power for evacuate your frustration lol
Go learn how manage a server and community
for sun weapon need job coin/upgardecoin/arena...your server dont have arena sytem only BA, i spam you open Survival and make server attrativ.
your server hard? lol check my set check my hunter rank(without cheating) and ask all player i help plvl.
you are very pathetic GM without argument coz of your incapacity manage it. Have fun noobi GM.
Too much Player leave your server they DM me on discord


Did you want more?

My signature is true!!! all community need know typ of guy you are
akhenaton is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 17:55   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 55
[quote=akhenaton;37593359]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupprecht View Post

you are seriously brainless dude ....if you dont accept bug report or suggestion close it dude.
im pretyy sure you are a victim in real life, and you use GM power for evacuate your frustration lol
Go learn how manage a server and community
for sun weapon need job coin/upgardecoin/arena...your server dont have arena sytem only BA, i spam you open Survival and make server attrativ.
your server hard? lol check my set check my hunter rank(without cheating) and ask all player i help plvl.
you are very pathetic GM without argument coz of your incapacity manage it. Have fun noobi GM.
Too much Player leave your server they DM me on discord


Did you want more?

My signature is true!!! all community need know typ of guy you are
all person in this s.s still in game noob and if you check update today its fixed all problem noobs -_-
your signature not true because you know i'm not scammer any one -_- you just say that because you got ban
Rupprecht is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:05   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 24
[quote=Rupprecht;37593516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post

all person in this s.s still in game noob and if you check update today its fixed all problem noobs -_-
your signature not true because you know i'm not scammer any one -_- you just say that because you got ban
All person in ss noob lol...Who are you for insult this person? Infact all are noob when they leave your server poor Guy. ...gzz you wake up for update now! You are funny person.
I dont care be ban from your server lul you ban me coz i make global for leaving you are BRAINLESS btw ...celestus And duckroad Will finish you!
Like i say you : you kill alone your server
Good luck amateur gm

Dont forget 80% players join your server coz celestus fail his grand opening...we will see tommorrow!
akhenaton is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:22   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
[quote=akhenaton;37593532]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupprecht View Post

All person in ss noob lol...Who are you for insult this person? Infact all are noob when they leave your server poor Guy. ...gzz you wake up for update now! You are funny person.
I dont care be ban from your server lul you ban me coz i make global for leaving you are BRAINLESS btw ...celestus And duckroad Will finish you!
Like i say you : you kill alone your server
Good luck amateur gm

Dont forget 80% players join your server coz celestus fail his grand opening...we will see tommorrow!
Here is not the place for enemies of success
The right place is next to your mother
Darnko1 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:33   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 11
Let me just clear something up from the start Rupprecht is no scammer. Nor corrupt in anyway all he does is try to help for saying he doing all this on his own he is doing very well. Yes the server had a few things that needed to be sorted, but to log into discord and full spam will not solve anything Melody even told you that things are being fixed just give us some time but no that's not good enough for you.

Then you flame the admin team in the game {NOT COOL} dude and now you have ban so before you go around trying to cause **** for a good gm saying he is corrupt try telling everybody why you got banned.
croftsy is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:51   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by croftsy View Post
Let me just clear something up from the start Rupprecht is no scammer. Nor corrupt in anyway all he does is try to help for saying he doing all this on his own he is doing very well. Yes the server had a few things that needed to be sorted, but to log into discord and full spam will not solve anything Melody even told you that things are being fixed just give us some time but no that's not good enough for you.

Then you flame the admin team in the game {NOT COOL} dude and now you have ban so before you go around trying to cause shit for a good gm saying he is corrupt try telling everybody why you got banned.
1.did you read something wrong about the server or support team?i was the 1st feed it i was the 1st make advertise on discord...dont join a discussion if you dont know all point will be better

2.when i was in game quest no work//uniq str bug//no arena//no job sure i spam him for good game play...check my spam sucess all are fix now you dont need w8 1 weeks!

3. i prevent melody about player want leave and the reason

4. Why he ban me? coz i ask this update 2day ago he say me in 1weeks so i make global for wasp it and prevent i will leave and share my items with events for other player use it! but GM brainless prefer ban me before i do it!
he do it same for Kenshiro

5.if you are not abaible read or answer suggestion or bugreport better stop be GM or support

i can answer all question you need i can be more clear but GM Brainless can't!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupprecht View Post
all person in this s.s still in game noob
<3 this answer good brainless proof

His server is finish
akhenaton is offline  
Old 06/14/2019, 03:53   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,951
Received Thanks: 1,699
Can totally agree, I was asking the admin to fix **** and implement and he was always 'next week'. I reported bugs and his response is always 'Not bug' for example take a look at this.





oh on top of that don't get fooled by fake online on website the website has 370 fake online so do the maths to see how many are real.
Dizzy© is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 16:08   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Can totally agree, I was asking the admin to fix **** and implement and he was always 'next week'. I reported bugs and his response is always 'Not bug' for example take a look at this.





oh on top of that don't get fooled by fake online on website the website has 370 fake online so do the maths to see how many are real.
1- about thief job suit its not bug
2- there is mobs in samarkand and dw cave thats enough .
there is no fake player in website you can check player rank online and you will see -_-
Rupprecht is offline  
Old 06/15/2019, 21:36   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Stable server good system join bois


dreamerboy30 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.