Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evolin - 90 Cap | CH only | Oldschool | Long Term

Discussion on Evolin - 90 Cap | CH only | Oldschool | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2019, 21:01   #241

elite*gold: 0
Help me pls.

PS: I downloaded it from Google Drive.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (225.4 KB, 27 views)
Old 06/15/2019, 12:09   #242

Same Error! lol ?
Old 06/16/2019, 00:07   #243

I have 3 computer and 3 modem internet.
I log 6 char everyday and today they block my char.
**** GM, unban my account now, check your message in fanpage.
Old 06/16/2019, 00:46   #244

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreminimum View Post
I have 3 computer and 3 modem internet.
I log 6 char everyday and today they block my char.
**** GM, unban my account now, check your message in fanpage.
Well as stated on the Facebook Post, here in the thread and on Discord..

10. We've just discussed the HWID / IP limitations and clarified some points.

The HWID limit is 2 while the IP limit is 4. That allows couples, friends, brothers to play on our server. Surely if you're playing with more players YOU have to organize it. We barely doubt that there wouldn't be bigger groups, beside internetshops, that play at the same time.

If you're trying to bypass the HWID limit, a second pc, a Virtual machine, you'll get a ban - on ANY of your accounts. We've methods and ways to track actions.

Why is it like that? We want fairplay. If someone with two pcs gets a lead its not fair anymore. On the other side if we're allowing VM's then people will go mad and create own 8/8 parties.

We might lower those rules while the server is running - but for the Opening that are the rules.

---

Dear Players,

duo to an update of our Filter we need to restart the server. Since we have to restart it anyways we will publish a patch regarding the quests. Also we'll enable the zoom hack and the correct visuals on the guildmenu.

The server will go down for the update at Monday, 17.06.2019, 18:00 GMT + 2 and will take about 15 minutes.

Thanks for your understanding
Old 06/16/2019, 22:10   #245

really nice server guys, we want more people to join, comon ^^
Old 06/17/2019, 03:07   #246

everyone is welcome!
Such a nice community
Old 06/20/2019, 19:10   #247

Dear Players,

the update tomorrow will fall flat. We will skip this week or get a patch ready for sunday. The reason is that there are unclear circumstances in the team. Clearifying those has the highest priority at the moment. I'm personally sorry for this.

I also want to clearify that the server is not in danger. We will find a solution for the current problem.

- Your Evolin Team
Old 06/21/2019, 15:18   #248

Server

So far server is pretty stable, always new people joining which is really nice!!!

Come join the fun!!
Old 06/21/2019, 19:53   #249

Which bot is supported/does work on your server?
Old 06/21/2019, 20:06   #250

Sbot,Mbot i know
Old 06/23/2019, 06:54   #251

Goodluck :P
Old 06/23/2019, 19:19   #252

German:

Liebe Spieler,

viele von euch wollten eine Aussage und los geht's. Im Moment gibt es einen Eskalationsstatus im Team. Es gibt zwei Gruppen, zwei Ansichten wie der Server laufen soll und zwei verschiedene Vorgehensweisen. Dies führt zu Chaos und Unzufriedenheit im Team. Es ist eine Tatsache, dass ich in 9 Tagen (für ca. 3 Wochen) in den Urlaub gehen werde. So hätte ich etwa 6 Tage Zeit, um über ein Update nachzudenken, es vorzubereiten und zu testen. Das ist verrückt und nicht leicht durchführbar. Außerdem habe ich fast keinen Input über das Update, keine Priorisierung innerhalbes des Teams.

Jetzt stellt ihr euch die Frage: "Warum tust du es nicht?". Ich habe die ersten beiden Updates selbst gemacht, den Input selbst herausgesucht und die Aufgaben priorisiert. Ich konnte sie nicht richtig testen und musste Folge-Updates durchführen. Das ist scheiße, weil wir immer wo auf der Seite "wir stimmen ab, damit niemand es alleine machen kann". Aber rate mal, was ich oft höre: "Entscheide, du bist der Besitzer" und bis heute war ich nicht auf der Seite, dass ich der Besitzer bin. Wir haben Evolin zusammen aufgezogen und das wird sich heute ändern.

Ich werde versuchen, ein Update zu bringen, bevor ich in den Urlaub fahre, aber ich will nicht, dass ihr euch zu viele Hoffnungen machen wirst. Festgesetzt ist das Ziel für das Update am 01.08.2019. Ich weiß, dass es bis dahin eine lange Zeit dauert, aber wir werden überleben. Dies ist ein langfristiges Projekt und kein "get money and leave"-Projekt.

Über das Team.... Es ist ungewiss, wie wir die nächste Zeit aufgestellt sind, es ist nicht bekannt, ob jemand gehen wird, ob jemand bleiben wird oder welchen Rang er haben wird. Bitte stellen Sie dazu keine Fragen.

Ich hoffe, dass Sie diese Entscheidung unterstützen werden. Ich freue mich auf euer Feedback.

- Ahri.

English:

Dear Players,

many of you wanted a statement and here we go. At the moment there is an escalation status in the team. There are two groups, two views of how the server should run, and two different procedures. This leads to chaos and dissatisfaction in the team. It is a fact that I will go on vacation in 9 days (for about 3 weeks). So I would have about 6 days to think about an update, prepare it and test it. This is crazy and not easy to do. Also, I have almost no input about the update, no prioritization within the team.

Now you ask yourself the question: "Why don't you do it? I did the first two updates myself, picked out the input myself and prioritized the tasks. I couldn't test them properly and had to do follow-up updates. That's shit because we always vote somewhere on the page "so nobody can do it alone". But guess what I often hear: "Decide, you are the owner" and until today I was not on the side that I am the owner. We raised Evolin together and that will change today.

I'll try to get an update before I go on holiday, but I don't want you to get your hopes up too much. The goal is set for the update on 01.08.2019. I know it will take a long time until then, but we will survive. This is a long-term project and not a "get money and leave" project.

About the team.... It's uncertain how we'll be positioned in the near future, it's not known if someone will leave, if someone will stay or what rank they will have. Please don't ask questions.

I hope you will support that decision. I look forward to your feedback.

- Ahri.

Little followup Players,

I know this will cost us some of you, some of you will feel betrayed. But we said we wanted to give you the truth. Truth means no wrong words right?

Everyone of us has played a normal char.
I'm Cursed, the one who dropped the first sun - yeah yeah corruption go on me I don't care, it was sadly a true drop and I wish I would've cheated it - , wether or not the others wanna out themself depends on them.

Since I know its wrong I'll quit this character to get a better future, GM's shouldn't play - you are right!

- Ahri
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2019, 23:41   #253

we need to keep going, i decided to stay, server is cool, so this is what matters alot, see you in, all new and old players
Old 06/24/2019, 14:47   #254

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
GM's having normal chars will never be the right choice. Glad you decided that.
Old 06/24/2019, 22:04   #255

Dear Players ,

today we have another big announcement. Ben and brodaah have been moved from the admin team to the team, meaning they are supporters. They have lost access to all services, their GM accounts and their cut.
Both have received a personal message from me explaining why this decision was made. We're still good friends and it's their decision whether or not to stay on the team. I would, frankly, understand both.

To be transparent for you.... They have received 1000 silk as a result of this decision.

Also Archer and Winter where kicked for inactivity.

- Ahri

----------------

Dear Players,

surely we'll continue to update the server. We've moved the silk items to the item mall (see down below). Also we want to add some character visuals soon, yes they are not oldschool. But giving your character a unique look is always a good thing.

Also I'm working on reset scrolls. There is a high chance that they will make it in the update at friday.

Forgotten World? Forgotten World! You wanted it, you'll get it. The rewards will be lowered to SOM instead of SUN.

I know that there tons of #suggestions that where made and we're thankfully for that. After my vacation I'll be back and giving my best to find a good balance in all those suggestions. For Example force is currently giga strong. We'll lower it a bit (dw. you'll get a reset scroll once the update is live).

The gold NPC will be delayed even further. I know that sucks, but there is simply not that much time this week.

Also in the end we'll put in 10 Avatars for those 3 weeks, yeah normally you would have had 15 avatars but I might be able to do another short update while I'm gone.

Long story short: Update on friday, 28.06.2019. The Inspection will start at around 15:00 (+-15 minutes) and will take about 3 hours.

Looking forward to hear from you!

- Your Evolin Team

----------

Enjoy our awesome teaser made by @

Facebook Share Event

Rules:
✅ Share the linked Post
✅ Like the Page
✅ Comment and Tag two friends

Winners will be drawn during the 03.07.2019!
Thanks
2 Users