Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evolin - 90 Cap | CH only | Oldschool | Long Term

Discussion on Evolin - 90 Cap | CH only | Oldschool | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/02/2019, 13:35   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncover your heart View Post
Gm can use invisible and drop it ! Use brain mate

Thats why - And weapon drop ! Rate is low - And he is GM :v why so coincident :3
Old 06/02/2019, 13:40   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
200 IQ ) I dont see the point - Why he always look at + from item =)) . I played in here - And i never look at the + . Cause low rate - and i have been playing 11 years - I can say u can get sox item more easy than +6 + 7 So so so coincident .
Old 06/02/2019, 13:45   #183

Again

GM Beerus gived MaryJane Premium and DS cuz he streaming haha

BTW watch mary stream cuz he is great person. I know him from few year and he is OP.

Cmon corupt more players , now i got shot so .. GL
Old 06/02/2019, 14:21   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by limai123 View Post
Again

BTW watch mary stream cuz he is great person. I know him from few year and he is OP.

Streamer getting some kind of appreciation on every Server in form of a bit silks or something atleast from what i know
Old 06/02/2019, 14:25   #185

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
200 IQ ) I dont see the point - Why he always look at + from item =)) . I played in here - And i never look at the + . Cause low rate - and i have been playing 11 years - I can say u can get sox item more easy than +6 + 7 So so so coincident .
Quote:
Again

I feel like some people can't deal with perm bans for insulting GMs.
Old 06/02/2019, 14:25   #186

elite*gold: 17
Gotta admit, a GM being a normal player with probably an unlimited amount of silks feeding his very own guild mates and friends with silk items whilst being the commander of the fortress is more than suspicious.
That being said, I was very happy when I saw that server, but unfortunately that's a no-go for me.
Old 06/02/2019, 14:31   #187

Quote:
Gm can use invisible and drop it ! Use brain mate

Thats why - And weapon drop ! Rate is low - And he is GM :v why so coincident :3

Wait. You tell me that:
A GM creates a Lv 32 +7 Glavie for a spear-nuker.
Goes to database, changeds the stats on it so its not 0% everywhere.
Goes invisible to a player and drops it in front of him right in the moment when a mob dies in the milisecond when other drops appear.

YES! I think thats the solution for this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media. View Post
Gotta admit, a GM being a normal player with probably an unlimited amount of silks feeding his very own guild mates and friends with silk items whilst being the commander of the fortress is more than suspicious.
That being said, I was very happy when I saw that server, but unfortunately that's a no-go for me.

proofs please, because he is not allowed to give away silks to other players.

and because i like Bens text so much:

Dear @,

we heard alot of rumours in the last days about GM corruption concerning the Guild "Basterds" and especially Brodah.
We want to share some information with you, so you maybe understand what's really going on here.

Brodah is one of our teammembers. He gave us support and ideas from the very first beginning of "Evolin". But he is no coder, he doesn't know anything about databases, serverfiles, networking or something like this. He is good in connecting people and advertising things. And the main fact: He loves Silkroad like we all do - in the oldschool way! And that is the reason, why he is playing on Evolin as normal player - because that's just what he is, a Silkroad Player. For his work that he does for Evolin, he has the same rules like every other Teammember, that plays on here. No advantages that will help him in any unfair way.

Ahri, Ben, Brodah and Devsome, that's the crazy Team behind Evolin. We love Silkroad. We love 90 Cap. We love it oldschool. These are the main facts, why we developed and opened Evolin. Because WE LOVE IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS. And we also want to enjoy this. As Players, just like you do. Who ever can't deal with this - sorry for you, but then maybe Evolin is the wrong Server for you.

We hope to clear out things with this post and maybe even spread our passion with you. Thank you for reading all this and ...

... cya on the battlefield.

The whole Evolin Team
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2019, 19:26   #188

How is it on the server? you can play
Old 06/02/2019, 21:09   #189

Quote:
Buahahah what a stupid kid , who flame people =) wait wait almost done video on youtube.

You corupt maryjane premium and ds and u think he help u ? NOPE u dont understand polish so u dont know what he write in game about u and ur sht server baby

Corupt team play normally on this server, and now they trying corupt people to making stream buahsahhahah..

NOT WORTH TO JOIN , u ban me cuz i said true about ur boyfriend Brodah or something like this. and i said its NOT FAIR making unique events arround 00:00 when people sleep.

Ur stupid as f..k so... nvm max 1-2 weeks and this server going down down down. Like all ur stupid projects
don't you have any other hobbies than spamming bs in our thread? ^^

thx for the free clicks btw.
Old 06/02/2019, 23:20   #190

Need more drop tablets/stoes gm, for now 1 tablet -1 hour playing...
Old 06/03/2019, 04:42   #191

Actually one of the best servers I've ever played on. Reminds me on ECSRO back in the old days! really great work!
Old 06/03/2019, 13:42   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitchiLitchinoMi View Post
Hello,
My client is stuck when i launch the client then disappear. Can someone help me pls?
join to discord and talk with admin about it
Old 06/03/2019, 14:37   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
join to discord and talk with admin about it
Yup right I saw him joining and it got silent. I guess its fixed now.

--

Dear Players,

because of the trouble we had on the weekend there will be a longer inspection on Friday, 07.06.2019, from 15 GMT +2 till 22 GMT +2. I know its a long time and we're hoping to get done faster but we've to reinstall all services to deliver a stable service.

Also the amount of new features won't be that big since we're focusing on stability.

- Your Evolin Team
Old 06/03/2019, 16:50   #194

The server is just awesome. Fck the haters!
Old 06/04/2019, 08:11   #195

@ Team pls think about mobilephone donation....