Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R - 125Cap - 14D - Csro-r Files - Free2play

Discussion on Silkroad R - 125Cap - 14D - Csro-r Files - Free2play within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/15/2019, 21:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
ko daugiau is lietuviu tiketis
Old 05/15/2019, 22:57   #32

Cia tipo Lietuviu servas Cha cha cha dar 1nas balvonas, servery atidare, kad cash uzsikalti... Praejo jau tie laikai kai is sro pinigas daresi... o jei normalesnis servas atsidaro tai arba babajai supisa su savo multibotinimu, arba asilai GM buna ir greit suzlunga tokie projekteliai p.s cia dar 1nas eilinio N-mecio "projektelis".....
Old 05/15/2019, 23:44   #33

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titytis View Post
Cia tipo Lietuviu servas Cha cha cha dar 1nas balvonas, servery atidare, kad cash uzsikalti... Praejo jau tie laikai kai is sro pinigas daresi... o jei normalesnis servas atsidaro tai arba babajai supisa su savo multibotinimu, arba asilai GM buna ir greit suzlunga tokie projekteliai p.s cia dar 1nas eilinio N-mecio "projektelis".....
Quote:
Originally Posted by acura179 View Post
ko daugiau is lietuviu tiketis
english please?
Old 05/16/2019, 01:12   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ney0 View Post
I have a approve man

this guy was with me in a PT killing TG I was lvl 50 and he was lvl 49 in 10 min I join a PT with him again suddenly he is lvl 96
yes dude that's me . did you try to ask for help from gm ? its still beta and you are mad about people getting some help ? and no one in the party knew that was the gm except me and one guy and we are not his friends.

Quote:
my Advise for you guys don't waste your time with those guys they are doing lvlup for special players or friends so I waste my time grinding to be lvl 55 and other guys been lvl 96 and 100 in a sec by GM Helping maybe give them free Silk too so its friends Server

again Don't waste your time on it
i wish the gm gave me some silk but unfortunately he didnt . if you read the discord chat the gm said that he will invent a method that makes you invest gold to get silk . no donating i think (still not sure about it ,but it is already written on the thread )
Old 05/16/2019, 02:20   #35

elite*gold: 82
Good Job @
but server info short..
Old 05/16/2019, 03:23   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryes* View Post
Good Job @
but server info short..
its isro system with 100% free2play and its more discovering the system while playing than reading
Old 05/16/2019, 13:36   #37

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
my Advise for you guys don't waste your time with those guys they are doing lvlup for special players or friends so I waste my time grinding to be lvl 55 and other guys been lvl 96 and 100 in a sec by GM Helping maybe give them free Silk too so its friends Server

again Don't waste your time on it
Listen here you little uneducated vsro brainsahed player.

The GM spawned Titan uniuqes when Kryptonite was doing Plvl for a whole party. Also at the same time there were the same uniques spawned on the spot.

Also lv49 to 96 in seconds is very ******* exagerated. But yes with propper plvl which I am sure u know nothing about someone can reach lv100 in some hours.

The GM never gave silk to anyone they are only from Normal uniques raning from 50 silk to max 125 silk per unique.

So if you want to go back to ur caveman based vsro server which are worthless go ahead but do not spread false informations about the server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2019, 15:08   #38

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Listen here you little uneducated vsro brainsahed player.

The GM spawned Titan uniuqes when Kryptonite was doing Plvl for a whole party. Also at the same time there were the same uniques spawned on the spot.

Also lv49 to 96 in seconds is very ******* exagerated. But yes with propper plvl which I am sure u know nothing about someone can reach lv100 in some hours.

The GM never gave silk to anyone they are only from Normal uniques raning from 50 silk to max 125 silk per unique.

So if you want to go back to ur caveman based vsro server which are worthless go ahead but do not spread false informations about the server
first unrespected Human been I didn't play vsro files for a years I was playing a Crsro-R files before you are Born whatever you are talking about its not right when GM lvlup player without notice anyway no Equality then
Second I didn't say he Gave Silk I mean his actions make other Player thought so ......….Stupid
Old 05/16/2019, 16:36   #39

If GM helped his friends,this server is trash already.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2019, 18:20   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintNSinner1 View Post
If GM helped his friends,this server is trash already.
that is my Point
Old 05/16/2019, 19:11   #41

you stupid and mental Megamann stop be like an Idiot, some of us, knows that you are from lithuania, and you can speak lithuanian language proper, so mental-kid, if you try cheating with some your friends its your problem.. But a lot of people said that on your server are corruption.. So people talking - you braindead kiddo
Old 05/16/2019, 19:49   #42

free 2 play and just silk through unique? so just donater who get those unique will earn more silk? HAHA
Old 05/16/2019, 21:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titytis View Post
you stupid and mental Megamann stop be like an Idiot, some of us, knows that you are from lithuania, and you can speak lithuanian language proper, so mental-kid, if you try cheating with some your friends its your problem.. But a lot of people said that on your server are corruption.. So people talking - you braindead kiddo
if you dont like this server then just leave already we dont need trash talking from kids like you are so dam used to vsro files

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu12 View Post
free 2 play and just silk through unique? so just donater who get those unique will earn more silk? HAHA
2months online didnt give donaters anything only just to support the owner with paying bills for the server
Old 05/18/2019, 03:33   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf77100 View Post
Best fileses c-sro jsro black rogue we are hate vsro files GL

but i guess best game is china race

When grand opening?

How we can working NBOT can you are learning us with video or images?
Old 05/18/2019, 03:53   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu12 View Post
To be Honest I was complaining about something I see it wrong
but also you are so Wrong this me after 3 days in this server
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
125cap, 14d, csro-r files, free2play, silkroad