Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Indominus Season 2] FREE SILKS | CH & EU Cap130 D14 | Grand Opening May 15th

Discussion on [Indominus Season 2] FREE SILKS | CH & EU Cap130 D14 | Grand Opening May 15th within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/20/2019, 19:43   #91

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by geraya.sama View Post
good luck
Thanks
Old 05/20/2019, 19:46   #92

elite*gold: 0
where can I found Awakening stone of weapon?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2019, 19:51   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius122 View Post
where can I found Awakening stone of weapon?
Awakening materials are at Petra garden and Petra beach ( teleport from jangna ) the recipes are at d14 Shop, and the awakening stones at D14 Tablet

Old 05/21/2019, 06:19   #94

good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2019, 09:38   #95

When reward for signature?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2019, 12:37   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdodmxx View Post
good luck
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by laska92 View Post
When reward for signature?
reward will be giving after some time of using
Old 05/22/2019, 16:54   #97

Sorry to tell you the facts, but this server is not welcoming players. The GM has a temper issue and doesn't act politely with players. He just ban them for his own fault knowing the bug, didn't said to players what issue is the bug and others just fall into that bug without any knowledge and they just woke up getting banned, above all, he didn't even made an urgent fix for the bug, he just like to abuse his power and ban the costumers.
Play this server but sooner or later you will reach to my conclusion and to other players who have been in the same situation.
Worst, he even ban you from discord when you try to talk things out and see what is his reason.. his answer is " LOL " ...
Worst server owner in my entire private serve time and a low tempered one.

PS: Really had high hopes with this server, but the owner is really a bad one. Ain't worth my time, and perhaps your time also. To many bugs in server and no urgent fix for them, just banning players for his own fault.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2019, 17:57   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
Sorry to tell you the facts, but this server is not welcoming players. The GM has a temper issue and doesn't act politely with players. He just ban them for his own fault knowing the bug, didn't said to players what issue is the bug and others just fall into that bug without any knowledge and they just woke up getting banned, above all, he didn't even made an urgent fix for the bug, he just like to abuse his power and ban the costumers.
Play this server but sooner or later you will reach to my conclusion and to other players who have been in the same situation.
Worst, he even ban you from discord when you try to talk things out and see what is his reason.. his answer is " LOL " ...
Worst server owner in my entire private serve time and a low tempered one.

PS: Really had high hopes with this server, but the owner is really a bad one. Ain't worth my time, and perhaps your time also. To many bugs in server and no urgent fix for them, just banning players for his own fault.

Dont cry because u was banned have fun
Old 05/22/2019, 22:51   #99

Thats not true.
Im not a privat friend of the GM, i only know him from this game, but i can tell that i also had a problem with a bug. He texted me in game on my other Char and explained the problem.
I understood and asked him whether i could get my items i got on my other char back and he immediately gave me the things back.
So of course there are some bugs on the server but they solve some bugs every day.
Thats completely normal for a new server.
For me the wohle server is extremly friendly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 23:20   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by carstenpups View Post
Thats not true.
Im not a privat friend of the GM, i only know him from this game, but i can tell that i also had a problem with a bug. He texted me in game on my other Char and explained the problem.
I understood and asked him whether i could get my items i got on my other char back and he immediately gave me the things back.
So of course there are some bugs on the server but they solve some bugs every day.
Thats completely normal for a new server.
For me the wohle server is extremly friendly.
Thanks!
Old 05/23/2019, 10:08   #101

An adult person would have not acted so childishly like he did when I have asked what happen and I have explained that I didn't knew about that. I also told him to rip my char away from everything just don't ban it, at that point he kicked/baned from discord?
No wonder why those players asked their money back at this point i don't judge them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2019, 12:42   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
An adult person would have not acted so childishly like he did when I have asked what happen and I have explained that I didn't knew about that. I also told him to rip my char away from everything just don't ban it, at that point he kicked/baned from discord?
No wonder why those players asked their money back at this point i don't judge them.
Old 05/25/2019, 16:18   #103

a lot of things here i've been liked them, keep it up ma homie
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2019, 23:26   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritT0Fight View Post
a lot of things here i've been liked them, keep it up ma homie
thanks alot mate, more stuff will be add at epvp thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2019, 10:06   #105

Reward For signature and for EVENT ON FB ???
Thanks
1 User

Tags
d14, new season, new server, sro, vsro