Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/08/2019, 01:14   #436

elite*gold: 85
Fix the bypass Please , which released in the Guide and Release section !
Old 05/08/2019, 01:56   #437

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslam Galull View Post
Fix the bypass Please , which released in the Guide and Release section !
**** the cat & mouse game. I see them all. Send me more Eslam.

Old 05/08/2019, 03:13   #438

This server is not worth joining. The GM's play favorites and are scared to ban players associated with large guilds. The player Sinz who is in guild Omega aka Futuristic has a guild "Dogs" with 15 players in it. I tried to play this server with only 2 chars and after seeing this guy with atleast 15 bots made me quit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 03:25   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by project1 View Post
This server is not worth joining. The GM's play favorites and are scared to ban players associated with large guilds. The player Sinz who is in guild Omega aka Futuristic has a guild "Dogs" with 15 players in it. I tried to play this server with only 2 chars and after seeing this guy with atleast 15 bots made me quit.
Electus is known to have the harsh-est banhammer because 1.5K+ accounts are banned per year.

Your statement is invalid if you have no proof. We talk if you can actually come up with more reliable information.
Old 05/08/2019, 03:55   #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Electus is known to have the harsh-est banhammer because 1.5K+ accounts are banned per year.

Your statement is invalid if you have no proof. We talk if you can actually come up with more reliable information.
OK I shall show you proof. Last server Dou had guild named "Fringe" with just as many if not more characters in it all same character names with the grant name "DouArmy" like an idiot. But since I can't access last electus guild section I cant show proof. but since Ruby's website is still on just search for his goldbot guild "Fringe" with the SAME character names. and since he was an idiot and posted a youtube video on his youtube channel you can see that Dou=Sinz and since Dogs guild members have literally the same character names as Fringe. So Dou=Sinz and Fringe=Dogs. If I am wrong and this is just huge coincidence im sorry but I dont see how this can be such a big coincidence.
Old 05/08/2019, 08:11   #441

Quote:
OK I shall show you proof. Last server Dou had guild named "Fringe" with just as many if not more characters in it all same character names with the grant name "DouArmy" like an idiot. But since I can't access last electus guild section I cant show proof. but since Ruby's website is still on just search for his goldbot guild "Fringe" with the SAME character names. and since he was an idiot and posted a youtube video on his youtube channel you can see that Dou=Sinz and since Dogs guild members have literally the same character names as Fringe. So Dou=Sinz and Fringe=Dogs. If I am wrong and this is just huge coincidence im sorry but I dont see how this can be such a big coincidence.
i agree with you , saw bots , gold bots parties 8 of people and me and some friends got banned for getting 100 silks from a guy every of us , now these gold bots don't get banend , they probably donated on main character too , one of my friends who doateTED got unbaned 1 week ago and the other just donated yesterday got unbaned today , fck this **** money making ****
Old 05/08/2019, 11:19   #442

So here is my review after not even 2 weeks.

First of all im not a heavy donator (i donated 9€).

Right now Electus is the only server that is worth to play. Why? Support 24/7, from people who know how to make a server and how to avoid scammers, cheaters, and bug exploiters.

After years of playing in many private servers, i saw alot of servers getting destroyed by bug exploiters. For example Pioneer SRO, another great server and people ruined one of their servers with a trade coin exploit, years ago. (i remember because is sad when u work hard on ur char and some retards destroy ur fun cuz of bugs)

Right now SRO community is full of people who know SRO from A to Z, so yea for me is very important a server with a good admin, and pr0x and his team know the reality of Private Servers.

So, ill just make some points from what i like and what i dont like too much.

Pros:

- Since day one, server is running smoth, no bugs, no rollbacks.

- Alot of players and this is important, a server with no action is really boring.

-
So easy to make silks, i work and i dont have 24h to play like in the past. Still, i got prem, pets, avatars, devil, and decent equips (normal +6 and one nova) and still over 2k Silks. Just doing fgw 1* one or two times a day, selling some diamonds / stones / elixirs and doing my own equips in alchemy, since is cheaper than buy. If u have no school or job atm... you can make alot of silks with server activites, job, fgw, godsend. Too bad i dont have that time anymore!

- Server is well balanced. Im Bower and personally i hate euros. Ofc in group they are always good but yea... i can compete, and i can kill every build. (They can kill me too, is a good thing).

- Discord with Support 24/7. If i have a question about the server, they answer in less than 1 minute. Is really good, cuz sometimes we are stucked with a problem and is a fast way.

- I like how they ban people who dont respect the rulles. They dont care if they are casual players or heavy donators. Yesterday i saw a ban of a heavy donator because of global insults. That was good to see. They are not "better" than you just because they spend alot of real money.

-Server is job based but not only job based. You can make alot of things to get ur EP. If u dont wanna go job, you can go fgw, godsend, CTF, Battle Arena, even with alchemy you can get some EP points for the final items.

- Best / final items will be untradeable, is a fair move.

- They cant offer much more. A 24/7 stable server, good gameplay, well balanced, alot of things to do and active support.

- Still some people will leave after some months... because they want something new. Im not paid by electus team lol, but is a fact. You cant find better and SRO is a old game. You want something new? Try a new MMO.

Lets go for the things that i dont like too much.

Dislikes:

- I started playing with a friend. After 2 weeks, im still playing with a friend only. lol I mean, most guilds, they join together on big servers and they dont have slots for you. Others ask for heavy donators only, even if u have all the item mall items and decent equips, they still want only brainless donators who can pay 30k for a fucking sereness card lol. So they can get Egypt A first. So yea, if u are alone, is hard to find a mature guild with good players with brain. Im not saying heavy donators are all brainless but the most... damn. lol And hey, my equips are decent. Im not the strongest man in the server, not even top 50, still im not a noob too, with a +3 weap and default equips. And without a good guild, i do fgw 1* alone instead of 3*, godsend solo wich means 20k SP instead of 30K (for special skills)... is still a good profit but not like a full pt. U still can search for a pt to do that but... if u dont have a guild and u are not a wiz, bard or warrior.. good luck.

- I dont like too much the fact of people assuming is a 6 month server. I know is the reality of private servers right now but only electus can change that, and i hope this server can last more or atleast doing like Pioneer did in the past, another cap but atleast we can transfer our char or something like that. Probably if a guy can invest 200-300€ weekly... he dont care because he gonna donate hard again and get all the items easily again on a new server. But for the people who work so hard is different. And i know the money is important for electus team, is their job and they are here for us 24/7. Still... i would like u guys to think about a solution. Still i know... 6 months is a big life time for a private server right now. Most of them are dead after 15 days. lol

- EP limit looks too high, i mean... i guess will be easy for that freaks to get the last weap and after 1 or 2 months leave the sv and made a mess before leave. Globals about gold drops, items, etc. But im speculating, in this point.

- You can be good, im a decent player. But no way you can compete against TOP donators, atleast till you get the last untradeable weaps. You can be decent and good, but if u wanna be number one, or even number 10... be ready to donate alot or forget that idea. How you can compete with people paying 2k silks for a fcking prot legs or 30k for a sereness tear? xD atleast you can made alot of silks and wait for the last untradeable weaps. Or if u are a casual player and u just wanna be better than 75-80% of the server, yea u can do that. But forget that other 20%, you just cant compete.

Im sure i forgot some points but yea... overall 9/10, we cant ask for much more... i dont like the cap too much but u guys made a great work. I feel like u thinked about everything before open, serious bugs, server activity, etc. Till now, good job!

Sorry about my english, i know is not perfect.

C u ingame. Monsta
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 11:35   #443

Played this server for a 10 days [no donate]
Can't say that i couldn't make silks from nothing i actually made a lot of silks but still people who donated are having a huge advantage over all, i was sleepless i barely slept in these 10 days cuz i managed to do a lot of activities but i still couldn't beat anyone of those donators
Since the admins made the egy a weapon talismans tradeable and i saw some people with egy a +8 weapons on the first week despite the fact about their sets but this server is 0% play to win
Even if you waste your life trying to beat those donators whatever you manage to do in a whole day they make it in few minutes
Love or hate me for saying the truth but website rankings says a lot
Good luck anyways
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 11:56   #444

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
Played this server for a 10 days [no donate]
Can't say that i couldn't make silks from nothing i actually made a lot of silks but still people who donated are having a huge advantage over all, i was sleepless i barely slept in these 10 days cuz i managed to do a lot of activities but i still couldn't beat anyone of those donators
Since the admins made the egy a weapon talismans tradeable and i saw some people with egy a +8 weapons on the first week despite the fact about their sets but this server is 0% play to win
Even if you waste your life trying to beat those donators whatever you manage to do in a whole day they make it in few minutes
Love or hate me for saying the truth but website rankings says a lot
Good luck anyways
Fully understand but you also have to understand that EGY A is not last tier items. EGY B is. And you get that with coins and Electus points, let me remind you that all the EGY B items are not tradable so donators won't be able to buy it.
Old 05/08/2019, 12:10   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELV - Dizzy View Post
Fully understand but you also have to understand that EGY A is not last tier items. EGY B is. And you get that with coins and Electus points, let me remind you that all the EGY B items are not tradable so donators won't be able to buy it.
Yea, but you have to compete for these points vs guyz who already have EGY A and all heavy donated stuff. In result they will be easily increasing gap between them and not psycho donators.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 12:14   #446

elite*gold: 20
from 9,700 to 6,600
Old 05/08/2019, 13:45   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
So here is my review after not even 2 weeks.

First of all im not a heavy donator (i donated 9€).

Right now Electus is the only server that is worth to play. Why? Support 24/7, from people who know how to make a server and how to avoid scammers, cheaters, and bug exploiters.

After years of playing in many private servers, i saw alot of servers getting destroyed by bug exploiters. For example Pioneer SRO, another great server and people ruined one of their servers with a trade coin exploit, years ago. (i remember because is sad when u work hard on ur char and some retards destroy ur fun cuz of bugs)

Right now SRO community is full of people who know SRO from A to Z, so yea for me is very important a server with a good admin, and pr0x and his team know the reality of Private Servers.

So, ill just make some points from what i like and what i dont like too much.

Pros:

- Since day one, server is running smoth, no bugs, no rollbacks.

- Alot of players and this is important, a server with no action is really boring.

-
So easy to make silks, i work and i dont have 24h to play like in the past. Still, i got prem, pets, avatars, devil, and decent equips (normal +6 and one nova) and still over 2k Silks. Just doing fgw 1* one or two times a day, selling some diamonds / stones / elixirs and doing my own equips in alchemy, since is cheaper than buy. If u have no school or job atm... you can make alot of silks with server activites, job, fgw, godsend. Too bad i dont have that time anymore!

- Server is well balanced. Im Bower and personally i hate euros. Ofc in group they are always good but yea... i can compete, and i can kill every build. (They can kill me too, is a good thing).

- Discord with Support 24/7. If i have a question about the server, they answer in less than 1 minute. Is really good, cuz sometimes we are stucked with a problem and is a fast way.

- I like how they ban people who dont respect the rulles. They dont care if they are casual players or heavy donators. Yesterday i saw a ban of a heavy donator because of global insults. That was good to see. They are not "better" than you just because they spend alot of real money.

-Server is job based but not only job based. You can make alot of things to get ur EP. If u dont wanna go job, you can go fgw, godsend, CTF, Battle Arena, even with alchemy you can get some EP points for the final items.

- Best / final items will be untradeable, is a fair move.

- They cant offer much more. A 24/7 stable server, good gameplay, well balanced, alot of things to do and active support.

- Still some people will leave after some months... because they want something new. Im not paid by electus team lol, but is a fact. You cant find better and SRO is a old game. You want something new? Try a new MMO.

Lets go for the things that i dont like too much.

Dislikes:

- I started playing with a friend. After 2 weeks, im still playing with a friend only. lol I mean, most guilds, they join together on big servers and they dont have slots for you. Others ask for heavy donators only, even if u have all the item mall items and decent equips, they still want only brainless donators who can pay 30k for a fucking sereness card lol. So they can get Egypt A first. So yea, if u are alone, is hard to find a mature guild with good players with brain. Im not saying heavy donators are all brainless but the most... damn. lol And hey, my equips are decent. Im not the strongest man in the server, not even top 50, still im not a noob too, with a +3 weap and default equips. And without a good guild, i do fgw 1* alone instead of 3*, godsend solo wich means 20k SP instead of 30K (for special skills)... is still a good profit but not like a full pt. U still can search for a pt to do that but... if u dont have a guild and u are not a wiz, bard or warrior.. good luck.

- I dont like too much the fact of people assuming is a 6 month server. I know is the reality of private servers right now but only electus can change that, and i hope this server can last more or atleast doing like Pioneer did in the past, another cap but atleast we can transfer our char or something like that. Probably if a guy can invest 200-300€ weekly... he dont care because he gonna donate hard again and get all the items easily again on a new server. But for the people who work so hard is different. And i know the money is important for electus team, is their job and they are here for us 24/7. Still... i would like u guys to think about a solution. Still i know... 6 months is a big life time for a private server right now. Most of them are dead after 15 days. lol

- EP limit looks too high, i mean... i guess will be easy for that freaks to get the last weap and after 1 or 2 months leave the sv and made a mess before leave. Globals about gold drops, items, etc. But im speculating, in this point.

- You can be good, im a decent player. But no way you can compete against TOP donators, atleast till you get the last untradeable weaps. You can be decent and good, but if u wanna be number one, or even number 10... be ready to donate alot or forget that idea. How you can compete with people paying 2k silks for a fcking prot legs or 30k for a sereness tear? xD atleast you can made alot of silks and wait for the last untradeable weaps. Or if u are a casual player and u just wanna be better than 75-80% of the server, yea u can do that. But forget that other 20%, you just cant compete.

Im sure i forgot some points but yea... overall 9/10, we cant ask for much more... i dont like the cap too much but u guys made a great work. I feel like u thinked about everything before open, serious bugs, server activity, etc. Till now, good job!

Sorry about my english, i know is not perfect.

C u ingame. Monsta
I love this. Thank you so much it means a lot to me. The way you guys motivate me to work actually gets me to work 24/7. I wouldn't be able to non-life this project if there was no appreciation.

Quote:
He had ban on all his accounts until he provide us with photoproof of his devides one by one. He had no illegal activity going on so we unblocked his accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladr46 View Post
me and some friends got banned for getting 100 silks from a guy every of us , now these gold bots don't get banned , they probably donated on main character too , one of my friends who doateTED got unbaned 1 week ago and the other just donated yesterday got unbaned today , fck this shit money making shit
First off, if you have a main character associated with your bots, you will not get banned under any circumstance.

20% of the server population is the SILK-SELLER's who join the server only to setup gold-bot armies > farm silk > sell silk for real money. We only target those and we detailed this in our announcements on Discord, Elitepvpers, Forum Electus and also in the game simultaneously.

Of course, we do check HWID/IP logs before we ban the bot armies. If a bot char is associated with a REAL PLAYER, we don't ban the bots. All we ask for is that a bot character to associate with at least 1 single real player to verify that the bot does not belong to a SILK-SELLER.

When I ban the bot-army with a ban reason ''Associated with bot army and no main character detected, contact us on Discord to unlock this account''.

So it's not like ''hey, you are done in here because you were botting and that's it, bye''.

There might be a missunderstanding or i might have missed something so we want to talk to him before making the last move.

And trust me, I came across with cases like, the player i talk to is telling me X char is his main account. I look at it and so called ''main char'' was registered 10 days ago (before the G.O most of te times), was online almost 24/7, still have 10dg auto equipment, 101 level npc weapon, 0 EP, no job/unique kill, no participation @ events, doing literally nothing but botting with multiple accounts for 10 days, selling elixirs - stones for silk and never use the silk. Ta-taa! In most cases, it ends up they put the silk scroll in a pickpet and then transfer it to 1 level character and Ta-taa another IP logs in to that char and moves the silk on his main account then.

People try to be smart and when they actually hit the wall they come here talk shit because they were banned. I don't care. I will ban you if you violate server rules why should I if it's my goal to have this project survive as long as possible.

And the worst part, those bot-armies bump tens of thousands of elixirs & stones into the server on daily basis. Supply increase lower the prices and the other non-donator players is affected because they now have to sell their stuff for a lower price.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 14:03   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
Yea, but you have to compete for these points vs guyz who already have EGY A and all heavy donated stuff. In result they will be easily increasing gap between them and not psycho donators.
Thats true.
In order to pursue certain activities to make you gain points etc you often have to compete with players that are much stronger.
An interesting reflection would be some kind of league system or to apply random party matching /group formation like in battle arena?

But yeah, this definitely isnt easy to efficiently solve without decreasing the servers longevity and overall performance..
Old 05/08/2019, 14:40   #449

elite*gold: 2045
SOA Items

It's been two weeks and Elite Boxes are now here as we speak. Elite Boxes will give you access to SOA Items. These boxes will be RARE and obtainable through the dungeons mostly. Expect more information and drop sheet update within tomorrow's server update / changelog.
Old 05/09/2019, 01:38   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELV - Dizzy View Post
there will be Grand Electus items for the people who join late the server and the donators ofcourse!