Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2019, 12:46   #361

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have problem with sbot ?

"server is offline" - while entering...
Old 05/03/2019, 12:49   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed2223 View Post
most pay 2win server i have ever seen, donators have full set +5 fb or nova +7, while non donators have 2 str stones and 10 elixirs and 3 clean items xD
true true.. but nova is full bullshit and you can catch up with work... i have 10dg set.. did 3 days in a row godsend.. got 4 diamond chest and 2 plat chests.. sold it for 1,3k silk to the PAY2WIN player..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 16:20   #363

why streamers like zerrapudiu and beasty have 40k silk? its a gift?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2019, 16:52   #364

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by czika1 View Post
Anyone have problem with sbot ?

"server is offline" - while entering...
Hello, please make sure to mark "Disable Enhanced Security" like in the picture bellow then try again

If you have any other issue please contact us on Discord for 24/7 support ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
No. they just donated this much.
Old 05/03/2019, 20:12   #365

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
Hello, please make sure to mark "Disable Enhanced Security" like in the picture bellow then try again

If you have any other issue please contact us on for 24/7 support ^^

No. they just donated this much.
I rarely respond to any comment, but this baffled me.

Are you seriously telling the community that streamers are "donating"? They clearly get bonuses from the team, and silks is one of them.

Don't flat out lie like this and think that we're fool enough to believe such bullshit as "donator featured streamers".

---- After some digging ----

How much is 40k silks as per their silk/$ rates?

41,600silks = $320

So, these streamers either spent all the money they made from new subscribers/donations on their twitch, or they are getting absurd bonuses from the team.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 20:53   #366

Quote:
most pay 2win server i have ever seen, donators have full set +5 fb or nova +7, while non donators have 2 str stones and 10 elixirs and 3 clean items xD
That's right. I can't stay in game without donate, i'm solo player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2019, 20:59   #367

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1337™ View Post
The server is great, keep it going !!
Thank you brother, I'm glad that you think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cethine View Post
That's right. I can't stay in game without donate, i'm solo player.
I recommend you to check free silk section on the very first page of this thread.

We are giving away moret han 30,000 free silks through auto-events and silk scroll drops. You have to go work for it if you are not gonna donate.

If you want to chill and expect silk-rain, that's not ever gonna happen I believe.
Old 05/03/2019, 21:02   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrubc89 View Post
why all BA Random are in morrning ? i dont like this cuz i dont have time to go BA with this time, bcz i can play BA only in afternoon and i dont have with who stary a BA Party so that i need Random more cuz its more good.

BA Party 01:00
BA Random 02:00
BA Random 05:00
BA Random 06:00
BA Random 07:00
BA Random 09:00
BA Party 10:00
BA Party 13:00
BA Job 14:00
BA Party 17:00
BA Party 18:00
BA Guild 21:00
BA Job 22:00

I ask agine why u make all BA random in Morrnig? With that time i cant go to BA, i dont have time to go Ba in morning cuz i m busy, and i even go with pty i can cuz most of peps want get in pty with stong and donate players and no one get me in theire pty. U make the big mistke with this BA time. Why u not let it same as cap 100?
Old 05/03/2019, 21:08   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
I rarely respond to any comment, but this baffled me.

Are you seriously telling the community that streamers are "donating"? They clearly get bonuses from the team, and silks is one of them.

Don't flat out lie like this and think that we're fool enough to believe such bullshit as "donator featured streamers".

---- After some digging ----

How much is 40k silks as per their silk/$ rates?

41,600silks = $320

So, these streamers either spent all the money they made from new subscribers/donations on their twitch, or they are getting absurd bonuses from the team.
Careful with that brother. Your comment might misslead a shitstorm.

Yes, one of the streamers we have donated way much more than he could possibly get from subs/bits on Twitch in our 100 cap server.

About Beasty, here is the link to his livestream from yesterday when he received 40k donation by his friend on livestream yesterday
1:37:40

We do definitely reward the streamers in silk too that's not a secret but 40k? Bruh, no way lmao. Not even close besides in the name of fairness, we do not reward the streamers in the first 7 days so they don't start with advantage. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
Zerraldipur is an hardcore donator. Beasty received donation from his friend on his yesterday's stream as explained in the previous post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2019, 21:15   #370

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Careful with that brother. Your comment might misslead a shitstorm.

Yes, one of the streamers we have donated way much more than he could possibly get from subs/bits on Twitch in our 100 cap server.

About Beasty, here is the link to his livestream from yesterday when he received 40k donation by his friend on livestream yesterday 1:37:40

We do definitely reward the streamers in silk too that's not a secret but 40k? Bruh, no way lmao. Not even close besides in the name of fairness, we do not reward the streamers in the first 7 days so they don't start with advantage. Cheers.

Zerraldipur is an hardcore donator. Beasty received donation from his friend on his yesterday's stream as explained in the previous post.
Well, knowing how it goes around the scene, what you just said makes sense. Getting a $300 donation is nothing new, and I've seen his streams so I know that he got crazy followers lol.

The problem was with saying that a streamer will put in 40k silk from their pocket. But it's all clear now, and sorry for the confusion.

Keep it up, this server is the only proof there is that the scene is not dead already.
Old 05/03/2019, 21:19   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
Well, knowing how it goes around the scene, what you just said makes sense. Getting a $300 donation is nothing new, and I've seen his streams so I know that he got crazy followers lol.

The problem was with saying that a streamer will put in 40k silk from their pocket. But it's all clear now, and sorry for the confusion.

Keep it up, this server is the only proof there is that the scene is not dead already.
I see you. Much love brother, means a **** ton to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2019, 00:07   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Incorrect. I have detailed the explanation so there is no missunderstanding like this. Also, we only but only target players who join the server only to farm & sell silk for real money. Allowing them to do so is basically letting them bump tens of thousands of stones, elixirs and items into the server without eventually having any kind of ''activity'' contribution from them - which kills the server economy and shortens the lifespan of the server.

We don't have any issues with gold-botting if there is an active char associated with it actually. We only want to see at least 1 character that logs in from a specific IP and DO SOMETHING in the server, at least, time to time. ''Not donating'', ''not being very active'' won't get anyone banned whatsoever.

Please read below and you'll understand.

(PS: Yukie's post is outdated, i clarified what we meant in the statement =>)

Ban peps for inactivity , so funny. I was try make 2x time trade ad all time thife come and kill me and i lose all my gold, so now how to do some activity .
Old 05/04/2019, 00:19   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrubc89 View Post
Ban peps for inactivity , so funny. I was try make 2x time trade ad all time thife come and kill me and i lose all my gold, so now how to do some activity .
It's not like a punishment for being inactive in the game. Being less inactive is not a ban reason.

The thing is we are banning people who join the server only but only to bot & sell silk for real money. Do you sell silk for real money? You probably don't. Then there is nothing to worry about
Old 05/04/2019, 01:31   #374

elite*gold: 3490
FIRST FORTRESS WAR DATE

The first Fortress War will be on May 12th, Sunday between 19.30 - 21.00 Electus Time.

The reward is gold. The amount will be revealed on the 2nd server update, May 9th, Thurday 18.00

Old 05/04/2019, 05:45   #375

Quote:
well I kinda enjoying server alot not gonna lie.. I donate myself there.. but **** too stay on same level on top donators with novas.. IS IMPOSSIBLE, cause of RATE OF DROP STONES/ELIXIR is CRAAAP I swear dude..
Thanks
2 Users