Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2019, 18:55   #706

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
Yea you are right ... no one want play vs fyll egy A +9 +10 items ... and atm situation is very bad ... but for next update will not be worse ... its only will help to active ppl to get and kill crazy donators Every next update if you play will get Egy B items and will get strong than this **** noobs

PS: just make one warrior and with Egy B +7 (easy to make +7 ... if have luck for +9 no comment ) ... will kill eveyone noob with +9 10+ with 1 hit ... + 3x heal will never dead.
No, man, it should not be like this. The server has 2 months ONLY! Good luck to kill with egy B. It will not do any tickling in the donor set (SOA +8 +9 or EGY +8 +9). Good luck! And on the first day they will already have a +9 +10 weapon. Only blind do not see that needs to change something now!!
I just wish there was not that much difference between SOX. But the GM does not care about players' opinions, it has lost 3k of players and it will lose more. Nothing has changed since the Electus cap 100

I'm anxious! UHUUU EGY B COMING

And about "PS" Do I have to change mastery to be able to play? funny

PS: Dont worry bois, have bonus silk for donater! Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 19:58   #707

it's pay2win 900%
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/03/2019, 20:50   #708

every season of electus = pay4win but ppl still coming here again and again.... stupid ppl have too many money i think
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2019, 23:58   #709

elite*gold: 3490

ELECTUS AVATAR COLLECTION

You don't know which avatar dress to get?
now you can look at every existing SRO & Electus avatars using this link and make your choice then.

Link : Electus Avatars - Electus Guides - Electus Forums
Old 06/04/2019, 10:56   #710

still bad update
Old 06/04/2019, 14:26   #711

new video is out take a look
Old 06/04/2019, 15:06   #712

Received Thanks: 1,044
BONUS EP EVENT

The players will receive 100% Electus Points from jobbing!

START TIME Tuesday, June 4th, 21:30
END TIME Thursday, June 6th, 17:55

PS: Thief EP rewards will drastically drop after this week's server update.

Old 06/04/2019, 15:46   #713

I've seen all discussions about Play2Win vs Pay2Win thing and I've played in this server myself, so here's what I think.

Latest tier (EGY B) items being only obtainable through gameplay sounds good in theory but in reality it's not cutting it because of other balance factors.
The first one is alchemy. Good luck making your set +7 and above without spending a ton of silks on Immortal, Astral stones, elixirs and other stuff like temporary alchemy boost scrolls, lucky magic powder etc. What’s the point of having an end-game item if it’s only +5?
The second one is all temporary damage increase/absorption/HP/MP/Movement speed boost scrolls. I don't understand why these things exist in the game at all. You can have all your EGY B items but then you join survival arena and see people buffed with all these scrolls, balloons etc so your “advantage” goes to waste.
Then there’s Devil/Angel spirit which is a very important item and once again it can only be improved by alchemy which requires a lot of silks, again.
And then there’s also the fact that obtaining Electus Points is easier for better equipped players before EGY B update through activities like survival area, jobbing kills, unique hunting. It’s a “snowball” effect.

Now, I’m not saying that every strong player in this server is a heavy donator. I’m sure a lot of active players didn’t donate much to gain ground. But the problem is, many people are aware of the sheer fact that you can gain advantage in this server by paying money and when these poor players have a bad day, they use that fact as an excuse to just give up and quit. And to be honest, that’s a valid excuse.

So what can be done about this? Not much in this server’s case right now but…

Quote:
Silkroad will always be Pay2Win
That’s an easy statement to make but is it really true? Silkroad is Pay2Win because the developers wanted it to be that way and players got used to it. But private servers can adopt any economy/microtransaction model. Silkroad as a game itself is not Pay2Win, it’s just seen like it because of it’s history.

Quote:
I dont think you (they) will ever find a private server that will only sell you visuals for silk. I have only seen 1 server like this and it closed after 1-2 months because none cared.
This is what I wanted to discuss about. Did this concept was really tested if there was only 1 server? I’m sure a lot of people would care if such server would have a name like Electus attached to it unless players of this game are so used to donate money to gain advantage that they wouldn’t play.
Now I’m not sure if such a big server like Electus would be sustainable with only “visual” donation model but there are tons of competitive genre online Free2Play games with microtransactions for visual and quality-of-life items only. And many such games are doing well.
Someone in this thread made a post about having such model in a Silkroad server but I can’t find it anymore. I really liked ideas mentioned there. Make stuff like wings, horns, grab, fight pets, stat and skill point reset scrolls, globals, avatar items(without the ability to grant blues), storage expansion items donator only and non-tradeable. Instead of having “Godsend” skills with fancy effects, make those effects possible to apply on normal skills but for donators only. I’m sure there could be more ideas to expand this, people just need some thinking outside the box instead of just claiming that Silkroad is a Pay2Win game and recycling yet another donator-friendly server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/04/2019, 16:22   #714

My suggestions to saving this server.

Add following items to NPC

Immortal,
Astral,
Lucky Magic Powder,
Alchemy boost 5%

Remove these items

Str-Int-Hp-MP Increase scrolls

Lower regular honor point loss to 1, remove honor loss to 0 if killed by same player.

And for **** sake, dont lower Thiefs EP gain, its already horrible atm, what are you thinking while deciding this? I am thiefing 3-4 hours a day non-stop still has only 400 EP, this is ridicilous.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 16:50   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
My suggestions to saving this server.

Add following items to NPC

Immortal,
Astral,
Lucky Magic Powder,
Alchemy boost 5%

Remove these items

Str-Int-Hp-MP Increase scrolls

Lower regular honor point loss to 1, remove honor loss to 0 if killed by same player.

And for **** sake, dont lower Thiefs EP gain, its already horrible atm, what are you thinking while deciding this? I am thiefing 3-4 hours a day non-stop still has only 400 EP, this is ridicilous.

What's the point of putting item mall stuff to NPC and selling it for gold? Ultimately gold = silk in this server because you can buy silk with gold and vice-versa.

Removing Str-Int-Hp-MP etc. scrolls would be beneficial but they have to be totally deleted from everyone's inventory which would make some people mad unless there's some kind of compensation. I don't think it's possible, sadly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 18:46   #716

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twix] View Post
new video is out take a look
3 rows of scrolls, so noobie o0.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 19:00   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by outoflock377 View Post
What's the point of putting item mall stuff to NPC and selling it for gold? Ultimately gold = silk in this server because you can buy silk with gold and vice-versa.
Maybe player may be rewarded for those things after completing job quests such as succesfully selling their goods to NPC..
Old 06/04/2019, 22:51   #718

in SA chinese have big aedge vs euro...when they die they dont need up buff! and they kill euro time they buff

Can you close autobuff on CH char

Thx think about this request.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 13:15   #719

from 6k+ player to 3k+ player...alot of sucks here
Old 06/05/2019, 16:37   #720

Quote:
Originally Posted by moataz56 View Post
from 6k+ player to 3k+ player...alot of sucks here
1- Lies. Server has 4k+ players everyday

2- You cant find a server with a bigger player base and so much activity. Im not talking about that random servers with no IP limit and 20-30 chars per real person.

3- This server is the only one that is worth to play right now. No exploits or downtimes.

And im not saying this to blame the other servers, im not even happy of saying Electus is the only option. I wish we can choose "our" best server, from cap 70 to 130...140 wtv, with a long life time, etc. But nop.. u cant. If u want a decent one, is here or go to another game. (And i hate cap110, btw)

pServer scene is dead and u know why? Because of brainless people like you, cuz when a server loses some players (wich is normal after the first month hype), you guys stay so happy like is a victory for you... and u cant see there´s no decent place to play this game anymore.

Well, maybe im too old to deal with this brainless community.

About the server, is worth to play for sure. Ill play here for a long time since im getting much fun. But u need to have time and spend some time doing fgw, godsend, job, etc.. otherwise nvm this server because requires many time (or a big wallet, and u still need some time to farm EP´s) to compete vs the best players here.