Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2019, 22:33   #886

elite*gold: 0
Is suppose to make fun of me because i was "full nova" and 1 item egypt B? I was saving for coins (wich i offered all today to a friend) lmao, atleast i didnt donate like a idiot, to loose every pvp event and then leave lol

Dude, server is rly good.. and the proof is.. u still around, probably praying to fail.

About me, i left.. but since im not a brainless like u, i just have good words to this server. I dont like euros, but that doesnt mean i have to curse the server everyday, like u.

PS: I quitted too, and yes, my weap was Grand Electus just like Egypt B, the best kind of weap on the sv. And atleast i could make some friends happy. You... well, people remember you just cuz of fail on pvp events and that trash talk about the server. Ur a clown on electus discord.

If u still wanna talk or make of fun me.. yea, i just get the best kind of weap on server (Grand Electus, Egypt B parts, coins, a lot of silks) with 9€ donated and with a real job, not playing 24/7 like u, cave man. Lets talk about how much money u donate to loose every pvp event and be a clown on Dou SRO youtube channel and discord?

I guess is not necessary. Im not here to measure e-*****.

This is the best thing u can do on SRO. Is not about "oh look at u, set nova..." is about friendship and memories.

Cya, cave man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2019, 12:29   #887

Received Thanks: 1,044
Server Restart

Scheduled server restart and update will take place today (19.07.2019) at 14:00 Electus Server Time (CEST+1)

-There are several minor bug fixes we require to apply.
-Downtime will be 15 to 45 minutes. Stay up to date on Electus Discord. Click here to join:
Old 07/20/2019, 17:08   #888

elite*gold: 3490
WEEKEND BONUS EP EVENT

will receive 2X Electus Points from JOBBING today & tomorrow.

Today: 19:30 - 23:59
Tomorrow: 16:00 - 20:30 (Until the FW & Events)

Old 07/21/2019, 01:28   #889

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubblyBubbly View Post
Electus is the only place to call home if you're a SRO player! come join! we dont have cookies but we have lots of Nova. You could gear yourself with two days trading! and a little hunting in stalls.
Thank you Hubbly! :-)

You all should join Electus 110 Cap now! We are celebrating end-of-third month with events & freebies.

1-) New accounts get starter badge (lv.2) with great buffs, free premium and devil spirit.

2-) We run EP Events that helps the new players out quite alot!
3-) Low tier SOX items are quite cheap now and once you get them, you'll get a chance to compete with the old players with the help of starter badge.
4-) End game items are now sold cheaper, easier for the new players to get them as well.
5-) Donation Event is active, if you donate now, you get +50% Bonus Silk
6-) The server is still active. This is a screenshot taken just now, 2:17 AM. People ******* PVP in this server. Come join now;

Old 07/21/2019, 23:57   #890

Old 07/22/2019, 15:41   #891

i wanted to Thank you Guys, the Electus Team, that you created an such amazing server that is stable 24/7 with an 24/7 support and friendly Players.

Long Live ELECTUS!.

Greetz Dead
Old 07/22/2019, 15:42   #892

RAZER GAMING HEADSET GIVEAWAY

Giveaway Starts 27.07.2019 , 12:30 PM
Winner Announcement 08.08.2019 , 18:00 (Changelog #15)
Task Comment your charname on Electus Facebook Page Post

Follow Electus on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ElectusOnline

Old 07/22/2019, 16:18   #893

Well for New Players this server suck donkey d*ck . Just wait this server will die soon and they will have to reopen it lol (hopefully wont make same mistakes and make some Long term server next time)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2019, 16:24   #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp-rocker View Post
Well for New Players this server suck donkey d*ck . Just wait this server will die soon and they will have to reopen it lol (hopefully wont make same mistakes and make some Long term server next time)
Wait,wchich server doesn't suck for new players after long time?At least they added some bonusses etc,go check other epvp projects and tell me other priv names wchich last 4months+ with 2k+ online and no checks/bullshit 24/7 cheers p.s waiting new season with 9D this time hopefully
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2019, 17:41   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Wait,wchich server doesn't suck for new players after long time?At least they added some bonusses etc,go check other epvp projects and tell me other priv names wchich last 4months+ with 2k+ online and no checks/bullshit 24/7 cheers p.s waiting new season with 9D this time hopefully
Maybe you right... but not with so extreme changes in so short time ... that even after you play a month you cant catch the starting players ...
Every maintenance they just make them stronger and stronger...
You cant jump from EGY A right to EGY B and GE all in less than a month
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2019, 03:41   #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp-rocker View Post
Maybe you right... but not with so extreme changes in so short time ... that even after you play a month you cant catch the starting players ...
Every maintenance they just make them stronger and stronger...
You cant jump from EGY A right to EGY B and GE all in less than a month
Yea well,thats how psro works and its in all servers best if you start when server opens,so you got chance for good income from your activity etc and your char is more competetive vs donators,still most that matters is time you spent for game and brain not only $
Old 07/23/2019, 10:43   #897

1.Playing on free server
2.Using free bot
3.Having fun playing your favorite game for months.
and still...

COMPLAINING ON DONATORS becouse they
appreciate the work, developers put on the server

not cool
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/23/2019, 18:23   #898

bad experience .. trash server I don't recommend it for a new players but if you are going to donate this is the only way you can strat to play .. jop thing is totally **** theifs owns it so play theif and grow super slow or play trader and deal with trash hunters
Old 07/24/2019, 19:10   #899

Today I saw the post and really woke up something inside me... I was a big SRO official fan.. i said "wtf lets try it" .. i downloaded, I extracted the game and my antivirus already found 2 "deadly" viruses .. i tried to start game, and "sorry, failed to initialzed [error something] cant remember exactly. I extracted again the game from archive didnt found anything, tried to open game, same error ... so I gave up
To bad, i would probably loved the server :P
Old 07/24/2019, 19:59   #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
Today I saw the post and really woke up something inside me... I was a big SRO official fan.. i said "wtf lets try it" .. i downloaded, I extracted the game and my antivirus already found 2 "deadly" viruses .. i tried to start game, and "sorry, failed to initialzed [error something] cant remember exactly. I extracted again the game from archive didnt found anything, tried to open game, same error ... so I gave up
To bad, i would probably loved the server :P

Hey - sorry to read your struggle to start of. The “viruses” are, like on every pserver, false positive.
As we got several changes to the official sro there might be some setting we need to adjust for you being able to play. I warmly welcome you to our official discord server with nearly 24/7 support to solve this problem! DM me there for instant support.