Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2019, 02:38   #481

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
Damn, you earned this by playing on Electus?
just a troll homie, he likes attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Wiz with full nova +5/7 robe parts is getting 20k+ hits from Merikh and warrior with nova +5 set is getting 50-80k(depends on which skill he does). You really went too far with the FGW buff, nobody will go and waste 1.5 hours for 3 fucking boxes and 5% chance for Elite one. With previous rates it was perfect cause u could share all boxes / talis for 3-4 people now you share all boxes for 8 people + if you make it with randoms(like most of people do) there's no way to share any talisman. Worst update Electus has ever made tbh, deleting Job Uniqs at night so people from NA zones can't get any unique, Medusa having same drops but u increased it's HP too much. You are talking how good your stuff is then maybe test your shit before you drop such a gamechanging update for no reason xd

Also fucking up mid geared int chars with Honors - Every survival int chars(not talking about chn) are getting fucked in the ass even with nova +7 items they're losing honors which means survival for warriors is a honor farming machine. Check top50 Honor before reset - the only int chars on the list were CHN and donating wizards rest was filled with warriors who even had 1k+ honors advantage over ints. There are so many issues in your system but you didn't bother to change the most important ones XD
1. I can confirm that everything in 3** FGW was tested and verified multiple times and is how exactly we wanted it to be. 3* FGW is the hardest dungeon in the server and it wasn't as challenging as it was supposed to be. Now it is. Main reason why we did these changes is because people with 2-3 devices solo'd the server's hardest dungeon alone with his bots that had 10dg set. Letting this happen would simply make them richer and richer with a bot army. That's why.

Now, it's nowhere near to be possible. Yes, it's now also harder for ''the players'' and they can't just complete the hardest dungeon with his friend (4 chars in total) but they have to invite more people in the party. That's quite normal and will stay as it is now (Unique DMG.) It was stated in the changelog that 3* FGW shouldn't be underestimated and at last 1 Cleric, 1 Bard and 1 Warrior (real player, not 10dg auto-gear bot shit) recommended.

The only part I can agree with you is that now you have to invite more people in the party which means more people to share the rewards with = less worthy. That's true but this will be okay in the following weeks as we will increase elite box drop chance @ Jupiter and might also add @ other uniques in Forgotten World.

Overall, bots are out. At least, it's now much harder and require proper set/weapon + effort. No easy farming in Forgotten World anymore. That's how it's supposed to be and again, there won't be any change regarding FGW unique's attack values - expect better drops instead.

2. Every build has it's up and down sides. Wizards usually get most of the uniques but they go minus with the honor points in survival. They have advantage @ jobbing - ba but disadvantage in Survival (Not to mention they sometimes win Survival even). It's safe to say that your complain about the honor faming @ is also irrevelant. I will take this as a feedback but I can't really help with what you actually ''request''. I am sorry if sounds a little bit harsh but that's just how it is... I kindly ask you guys to be a little bit more patient and expect improvement @ following week's updates (regarding the drop rates). It will be more worthy in time. There is no point in adding like so many drops in there at once. Slowly my friend.
Old 05/10/2019, 02:58   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Wiz with full nova +5/7 robe parts is getting 20k+ hits from Merikh and warrior with nova +5 set is getting 50-80k(depends on which skill he does). You really went too far with the FGW buff, nobody will go and waste 1.5 hours for 3 ******* boxes and 5% chance for Elite one. With previous rates it was perfect cause u could share all boxes / talis for 3-4 people now you share all boxes for 8 people + if you make it with randoms(like most of people do) there's no way to share any talisman. Worst update Electus has ever made tbh, deleting Job Uniqs at night so people from NA zones can't get any unique, Medusa having same drops but u increased it's HP too much. You are talking how good your stuff is then maybe test your **** before you drop such a gamechanging update for no reason xd

Also ******* up mid geared int chars with Honors - Every survival int chars(not talking about chn) are getting ****** in the *** even with nova +7 items they're losing honors which means survival for warriors is a honor farming machine. Check top50 Honor before reset - the only int chars on the list were CHN and donating wizards rest was filled with warriors who even had 1k+ honors advantage over ints. There are so many issues in your system but you didn't bother to change the most important ones XD
absolutely right what u said mate. @ waiting for ur answer
Old 05/10/2019, 03:16   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
just a troll homie, he likes attention

1. I can confirm that everything in 3** FGW was tested and verified multiple times and is how exactly we wanted it to be. 3* FGW is the hardest dungeon in the server and it wasn't as challenging as it was supposed to be. Now it is. Main reason why we did these changes is because people with 2-3 devices solo'd the server's hardest dungeon alone with his bots that had 10dg set. Letting this happen would simply make them richer and richer with a bot army. That's why.

Now, it's nowhere near to be possible. Yes, it's now also harder for ''the players'' and they can't just complete the hardest dungeon with his friend (4 chars in total) but they have to invite more people in the party. That's quite normal and will stay as it is now (Unique DMG.) It was stated in the changelog that 3* FGW shouldn't be underestimated and at last 1 Cleric, 1 Bard and 1 Warrior (real player, not 10dg auto-gear bot shit) recommended.

The only part I can agree with you is that now you have to invite more people in the party which means more people to share the rewards with = less worthy. That's true but this will be okay in the following weeks as we will increase elite box drop chance @ Jupiter and might also add @ other uniques in Forgotten World.

Overall, bots are out. At least, it's now much harder and require proper set/weapon + effort. No easy farming in Forgotten World anymore. That's how it's supposed to be and again, there won't be any change regarding FGW unique's attack values - expect better drops instead.

2. Every build has it's up and down sides. Wizards usually get most of the uniques but they go minus with the honor points in survival. They have advantage @ jobbing - ba but disadvantage in Survival (Not to mention they sometimes win Survival even). It's safe to say that your complain about the honor faming @ is also irrevelant. I will take this as a feedback but I can't really help with what you actually ''request''. I am sorry if sounds a little bit harsh but that's just how it is... I kindly ask you guys to be a little bit more patient and expect improvement @ following week's updates (regarding the drop rates). It will be more worthy in time. There is no point in adding like so many drops in there at once. Slowly my friend.
So whats the purpose of doing 3* right now? You should've increased the drops now then not in a week or two(just keep the current rate of Elite boxes since they should stay rare)
Old 05/10/2019, 06:46   #484

Alex 'moonwalk' bug still there, a lot of bots stuck in there.
Old 05/10/2019, 09:23   #485

First of all, the 110 cap and the 100 cap server are really awesome.
Im just seeing some unbalanced things still in chn vs euro.
Just compare a full str warrior/cleri with a full str glavier.
Or a wiz with a nuker, and so on
I love the server but im aint that much of a fan for those 80% euro population in everything you do. ( Chn are good solo bla bla) Aint nobody is doing something solo here xD
Just saying, push chn a bit more, spear nukers aint worth playing,bladers the same.
Ty for the great activity at the game @
Old 05/10/2019, 10:40   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
****, you earned this by playing on Electus?

If so, are you hiring by any chance? I can be your and you be my

with 30x pc you can get more if pr0x sleep a bit
Old 05/10/2019, 10:43   #487

Pr0x sleeping always I was earn 500+ $ for sell gold lol
Old 05/10/2019, 10:44   #488

attention hahahhha really
thats why you're telling ppl to find my chars ������
i promise you after get the 10k i will give you every guild i created it and every silk i sold it and every char still botting for now ..
attention y lul
i can give you a char now to ckeck it little silk i sold today ����

btw check logs pvp challenge there a bot chars play for 500s every 2 hours haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by powner5 View Post
Pr0x sleeping always I was earn 500+ $ for sell gold lol

hahahhaha he cant sleep until get my gbot chars and my fgw-bot armies

he fcked the fgw 3* because my fgw-bots ���� calm pr0x

Attention Ha !

Attention Ha ![/QUOTE]

just 1 more update and be away from your game don't cry pr0x i know your Feeling now
as always you just care about money and f... new member to donate

2 weeks for Soa HAHA
I pity those idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
absolutely right what u said mate. @ waiting for ur answer
you must donate to your bots chars to get set nova like your main to can get 1 elite
Old 05/10/2019, 11:12   #489

Just downloaded the game, Windows Defender says SRO_CLIENT.exe has Trojan:Win32/CryptoInject , Should i be worried?
Old 05/10/2019, 11:20   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundRave View Post
Just downloaded the game, Windows Defender says SRO_CLIENT.exe has Trojan:Win32/CryptoInject , Should i be worried?
Electus UP limit bypass by Eslam. So, Electus dll is updated yesterday but doesnt work very well. Some players cant login server because updated Electus dll giving error.
Old 05/10/2019, 13:22   #491

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundRave View Post
No need to worry farm. It's a false positive. Our dll is heavily packed (Protected) and AV/Firewalls can't scan it so it just throws a false positive. More than half million downloads over the years and none ever had a problem. Come on in
Old 05/11/2019, 02:09   #492

No offence Pr0x , love the server so far but you do realise that by making the dungeons harder you basically made the game pay2win right? Not that it wasnt before but now its 100% pay2win, people with normal items and not nova will have less chances to complete the quests because nobody wants them in their party....
Thanks
11 Users
Old 05/11/2019, 11:04   #493

Love4Electus

best private server i have ever played <3
Old 05/11/2019, 15:33   #494

**** you never get bored do u
Old 05/11/2019, 18:14   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBlood View Post
No offence Pr0x , love the server so far but you do realise that by making the dungeons harder you basically made the game pay2win right? Not that it wasnt before but now its 100% pay2win, people with normal items and not nova will have less chances to complete the quests because nobody wants then in their party....
🙌🏻