Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2019, 21:02   #466

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by powner5 View Post
Yea, realy good work.. But I have to say somethings.. First, game %100 PAY2WIN! If u guyz will check rank, u can see it. All donators has Egypt +7/9 weapons, so.. Yea Nova items drop just boxes but.. If u playing with donate, so u can buy every boxes or nova items.. Where is justice? Gold is nothing here.. Just silk talking.. If u have donate, gratz m8, u can make ur items very well..

First day Electus 9500/10000 but now? 5000/10000 and PC limit 2 so 5000/2=2500 :O

Ah btw, Electus PC limit bypass by Eslam Galul.. Again..

But yea, Pr0x and his team realy good guyz and 7/24 supporters. But not enough.. %100 PAY2WIN..

Enjoy.
The server had maintenance 3 hours ago people still need to update the client and login that's why it's only 5k for now.

Dll bypass won't help you get to anywhere there is no sox drop, no valuable item drop, no box drop - they are obtained @ uniques and dungeons only.

Electus dll is updated and Virtual Machine & Dll bypass is 100% detectable including the newest public tools. 500+ accounts got banned due to cheating in the past 13 days and the full banlist is posted in today's changelog. We will post the updated ban list every week in the changelog. Check it out next week.
Old 05/09/2019, 21:07   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
The server had maintenance 3 hours ago people still need to update the client and login that's why it's only 5k for now.

Dll bypass won't help you get to anywhere there is no sox drop, no valuable item drop, no box drop - they are obtained @ uniques and dungeons only.

Electus dll is updated and Virtual Machine & Dll bypass is 100% detectable including the newest public tools. 500+ accounts got banned due to cheating in the past 13 days and the full banlist is posted in today's changelog. We will post the updated ban list every week in the changelog. Check it out next week.
Thanks for info but I dont play ur game already. Just like u said, no sox drop.. Donators buy all boxes and nova items so.. %100 PAY2WIN!

Have a good night Pr0x
Old 05/09/2019, 21:22   #468

One of the ongoing caravans with 400+ players in it - after Server Update #2

Old 05/09/2019, 21:41   #469

Wait lv101+ mobs don't drop nova?
Old 05/09/2019, 21:46   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
Wait lv101+ mobs don't drop nova?
Nope.. You have to go FGW for boxes. Nova items just drop from boxes.. But donator players buying all boxes or nova items and price with silk ^^

Totaly, If u wanna make nova set, u have to donate so much. <.<

Rank 1st, 2nd, 3rd has Egypt +9/7 weapons, thanks 2 donate ^^ but normal players have 101 +3 set no blue..

Electus Justice <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2019, 21:48   #471

Quote:
Nope.. You have to go FGW for boxes. Nova items just drop from boxes.. But donator players buying all boxes or nova items and price with silk ^^

Totaly, If u wanna make nova set, u have to donate so much. <.<

Rank 1st, 2nd, 3rd has Egypt +9/7 weapons, thanks 2 donate ^^ but normal players have 101 +3 set no blue..

Electus Justice <3
I guess if you play FGW and Godbless a lot you will get on top. But ofcourse donators get their items easier.

Throwing a lot of money down makes anything pay2win I guess.
Old 05/09/2019, 21:53   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
I guess if you play FGW and Godbless a lot you will get on top. But ofcourse donators get their items easier.

Throwing a lot of money down makes anything pay2win I guess.
FGW and boxes rates scks m8. U wanna play for fun, u have to donate so much. (thanks 2 pr0x greedness ^^)

Yea you can buy silk and price with gold but problem is u cant make gold here All donator players thieves and dont let u caravan so ^^

Classic Electus.. %100 PAY2WIN!

Actualy, I wondering why Pr0x choice everytime pay2win server? I guess he pays mortage and he need money a lot

Server econmy list;

EU L.armor nova item parts= 1k silk
EU Robe nova item parts = 700+ silk
Nova staff = 7-9k silk
Nova 2h = 3-4k silk

----

Ch nova pro item parts= 800+ silk
Ch nova garm item parts = 700+ silk
Ch nova bow = 2k silk (all other weapons)

100 Silk = 300m gold

5* JG-DW Caravan giving 84m gold (33m buy goods-winnigs=51m) And all donators thieves for fun so they killing u always ^^ **forget about caravan**

For nova items, you need Dia boxes.. Dia boxes drop FGW uniques. Boxes drop rate sck and nova items drop rate %20

1 unit dia box = 750-800m gold or you can buy with silk if u donator
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2019, 22:13   #473

Survival Arena after weekly update

Old 05/09/2019, 23:00   #474

Rework to FGW needs revisited. Completed it today with 8 man consisting of warrior, cleric, 2 bards, warlock and 3 wizards. I was one of those wizards and died 19 times during it with a +5 FB protector set. On the last boss we wiped around 9 times as a party minus the STR warrior and cleric. You've went a bit much in the rework, I'd say most people would agree.
Old 05/09/2019, 23:09   #475

nice server, admins 24/7 active, no laggs, many events. Best server I`ve ever played
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2019, 23:22   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
Rework to FGW needs revisited. Completed it today with 8 man consisting of warrior, cleric, 2 bards, warlock and 3 wizards. I was one of those wizards and died 19 times during it with a +5 FB protector set. On the last boss we wiped around 9 times as a party minus the STR warrior and cleric. You've went a bit much in the rework, I'd say most people would agree.
FGW *3 is impossible for new players. I just attempted this with a comparable party as yours. We've died so many times. We were not able to kill the last unique. I wasted almost all my gold to get there
Old 05/09/2019, 23:54   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by enerlein View Post
nice server, admins 24/7 active, no laggs, many events. Best server I`ve ever played
I can confirm it's definitely not the best idea to yolo the hardest dungeon in the server on your first day. Make sure you have warrior, cleric and bard support in your party next time and ofc 10dg set won't help at all

LMK how it will go with them advices

Quote:
normal players have 101 +3 set no blue..

Electus Justice <3
m8 if you are running with +1+3 set with no blue then you should first play more than 5 minutes per day or something i dont know what to tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
I understand that you had a full party and barely made it work but hey you made it work! In time, people will get better and better items and it will eventually get easier. Still, I will keep an eye on that throughout the week and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enerlein View Post
That means a fuck ton. Thanks a lot and have a good time
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 01:40   #478

i must thank you twice )))
first for 13 days ^^

and second for 1 FGW 3* =1K silk
Old 05/10/2019, 02:10   #479

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMrHULK View Post
i must thank you twice )))
first for 13 days ^^

and second for 1 FGW 3* =1K silk
****, you earned this by playing on Electus?

If so, are you hiring by any chance? I can be your and you be my
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 02:26   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I can confirm it's definitely not the best idea to yolo the hardest dungeon in the server on your first day. Make sure you have warrior, cleric and bard support in your party next time and ofc 10dg set won't help at all

LMK how it will go with them advices

m8 if you are running with +1+3 set with no blue then you should first play more than 5 minutes per day or something i dont know what to tell you

I understand that you had a full party and barely made it work but hey you made it work! In time, people will get better and better items and it will eventually get easier. Still, I will keep an eye on that throughout the week and see how it goes.

Wiz with full nova +5/7 robe parts is getting 20k+ hits from Merikh and warrior with nova +5 set is getting 50-80k(depends on which skill he does). You really went too far with the FGW buff, nobody will go and waste 1.5 hours for 3 fucking boxes and 5% chance for Elite one. With previous rates it was perfect cause u could share all boxes / talis for 3-4 people now you share all boxes for 8 people + if you make it with randoms(like most of people do) there's no way to share any talisman. Worst update Electus has ever made tbh, deleting Job Uniqs at night so people from NA zones can't get any unique, Medusa having same drops but u increased it's HP too much. You are talking how good your stuff is then maybe test your shit before you drop such a gamechanging update for no reason xd

Also fucking up mid geared int chars with Honors - Every survival int chars(not talking about chn) are getting fucked in the ass even with nova +7 items they're losing honors which means survival for warriors is a honor farming machine. Check top50 Honor before reset - the only int chars on the list were CHN and donating wizards rest was filled with warriors who even had 1k+ honors advantage over ints. There are so many issues in your system but you didn't bother to change the most important ones XD
Thanks
1 User