Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2019, 14:19   #256

elite*gold: 0
We need download again electus or we can login with beta links ?
Old 04/25/2019, 16:18   #257

elite*gold: 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiste5 View Post
We need download again electus or we can login with beta links ?
you can use beta client, launch it now and update then click on start, if you can see the server under status "Check" then you are good to go, if you faced any issue contact us on ^^
Old 04/25/2019, 16:39   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
if u had a successful server and a good name wouldn't u do the same?
I wouldn't. I feel bad doing this kind of things. Make profit from addicts is a sad business bro
Old 04/25/2019, 18:13   #259

hyped <3
Old 04/25/2019, 21:05   #260

ill join i next reopen :P
Old 04/25/2019, 23:15   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by debilman View Post
I wouldn't. I feel bad doing this kind of things. Make profit from addicts is a sad business bro
true i agree with u, but then again addicts needs it so if its not Pr0x it would another **** who doesn't intend to do something good he just floods thousands of $$$$ on marketing attracting the fiends and calling himself the best server of all time
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 10:45   #262

Received Thanks: 1,668
Alot of features, its nice.
But a big money milking system for an few-weeks-fly server.

Wishes to the players much fun anyways.
I will read your comments in few weeks and make fun of it.

I never joined any Electus version.
Im just watching that up and down of this server in the past years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2019, 11:08   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post

Well same here,wont join cause no time for games like this anymore,whats sad its mostly copy-paste of the last season but it will satisfy most of ppl anyway,the community just needs some virtual place to be in and i understand it enjoy mates
Old 04/26/2019, 11:19   #264

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post

Thanks for the nice words.

Let me correct ''few-weeks-fly server'' part though. Each one of the past 5 servers that we released in the past 5 years had 7 to 11 months lifespan which is multiple times longer than any other activity based PVE server came out within that time period. Every single of them had weekly server updates bringing up new content, goals and updates along with 24/7 live support in multiple languages.

It's not a secret that PSRO servers die within 1 to 5 weeks max. I would appreciate if you can differ Electus from those.

I'm glad tens of thousands of people appreciate our work and enjoy every season and some of them stick to the server for more than half a year until the final player count gets below 50. Something must be right big time so they are happy to come back again. And of course, if they quit after half a year, I respect that too.

Electus 100 Cap server is 6+ months old with currently 100 players online. The server will stay online as long as these players stay and play. No matter we get no donations no nothing. If they quit too, I don't see any point in keeping the server online and paying for it.

And finally, I kindly invite you to join the server today at 20.00 especially to see what's going on and how players react to it. We'll be looking forward to seeing you in.
Old 04/26/2019, 14:49   #265

WEEK #1 SCHEDULE

Trivia: Active @ G.O
Hide N Seek: Active @ G.O
Search N Destroy: To be activated on Sunday 17.00
Kill The GM: To be activated on Sunday 17.00
Battle Royale:To be activated on Sunday 17.30 (!)
Medusa: To be activated on Sunday 20.30
Survival Event: To be activated on Sunday 19.00
Madness Event: To be activated on Monday 20.00
LastManStanding: To be activated on Thursday @ Weekly Update #1

WEEKLY SERVER UPDATE #1, THURSDAY, 18:00

-19.00 Survival Arena Events will be cancelled on Thursdays due to weekly server maintenance.
-17.30 Battle Royale Events will be cancelled on Thursdays due to weekly server maintenance.
-JackPot Event window will not show correct information (visual issue only) after the server maintenance but the information is stored in database and the winner announcement will be done on time. You can participate the event both before and after the weekly maintenance without any problem.
-XP Rate will be slightly increased at first server update so people who start late can catch up and join the competition.
- 105/110 Monsters will have 1/50000 Diamond Box drop rate after the first weekly maintenance.
-More information about the weekly server maintenances will be provided with a link during the maintenance period.
-Our goal is to have 100% uptime until the first weekly update. If there is any emergency restart needed, we will inform you in the game, on Discord and Elitepvpers simultaneously. Any time the server go offline for a known-unknown reason, you will be informed in less than 2 minutes on Discord #mainlounge.

(!) Read Battle Royale event rules here and more
Old 04/26/2019, 14:53   #266

anyone who tried beta can tell if any china built worth to play?
Old 04/26/2019, 15:06   #267

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapsas111 View Post
anyone who tried beta can tell if any china built worth to play?
Chinese race has always been the developers favourite. When we announced the very first EU-CH server, we made sure that people actually understand that we don't want CH to be stood behind so we boosted the hell out of CH.

Overall, many CH builds can challenge EU easily and even beat most of them. Especially S/S, Glavier, Blader are quite powerful thanks to the new buffs we added Bicheon, Pacheon and Heuksal masteries.

To name a few of them, Lightning/Force masteries have holy spell. STR chars have Pain Q., Cold and Lightning masteries have passive critical increase and so on.

I can tell the race distribution in our 100 Cap server was/is 35% CH vs 65% EU and many EU players hated CH because it was REALLY powerful and destroyed many EU builds 1v1.

You can find detailed information about the new buff/skills in the very first page.

And of course if you don't like CH, you can always use a Race Switcher Scroll and switch.

We hope to see you today at 20.00 CET+1. Have a nice day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2019, 15:49   #268

Whats the Ip / PC Limit ? And ist it on ?
Old 04/26/2019, 16:00   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube1819 View Post
Hello!

I've read the whole post about the server. And at the end of the topic you wrote that pserver have their lifa spawns, electus has 7-11 months, the it can survive. I just toyed with an idea, if pserver owners want their server to live for example 1 or 2 years why don't they do a server like an old iSro. Like servers starts with cap 70 all it costs a lot of time to get gear at that cap, after most of the player get their full sets and they get bored owner add cap 80 with new challanges etc. If electus can't do it noone will. Just think about electus team, insted of opening and closing server.

Have a nice day.

Finaly someone with common sense. Brilliant idea and with professional crew like Electus has, it would be awesome thing.
Old 04/26/2019, 16:04   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vituskaka View Post
Whats the Ip / PC Limit ? And ist it on ?
PC Limit is 2 & IP Limit is 6
Grand Opening in 2 Hours 55 Minutes