Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 05/06/2019, 16:01   #421
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 512
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
You make it sound like ''Yo... forgotten world card drops cost a ton and donators have higher chance to drop them''.

Go and get the drop, earn the free silk, hello?

Besides, why do you have to see the donator's side only when the non-donators can SELL and EARN 25-30K silk from the donators without donating?

Why do you have to close your eyes when I tell you we giveaway $10,000 worthy free silks through events & silk scrolls drops in total per month?
Sure, "we're giving 10k $ every month" sounds great, but that's all. It's nothing more than pure marketing. People like big numbers and you show these big numbers to people.

Yes, there are many things to do, I agree, but in order to be not even half good as donators you'll have to do them 24/7 or you'll be faaaaaaar behind.

And about commander/sereness - first you'll have to drop them and chance for that is very, very low.


PS. I donated but not enough to get even average items.
1_3_3_7v2 is offline  
Old 05/06/2019, 16:47   #422
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 262
Received Thanks: 85
All i do is solo FGW dungeon, it's pretty fun tbh. Farming silks was never easier than it is now, it's actually really cool. Farmed quite a lot of diamond boxes and plat, but only received one tally which was Broken key.. Couldn't sell it even for 120m : (

Without donating you will not be even close to people who donated a lot, but you still can have some fun for sure. Just not in pvp

I just can't understand one thing - what is so wrong with making stones drop rate higher? Let everyone be FB, why not? I leveled two 110 chars and in total i got 2 lucky stones which is insane to be fair, stones drop rate is absurdly low.. I'm not talking about elixirs drop rates, these are fine imo.
So yeah, main problem for me is not donaters, but very low stones drop rate.
Dniwe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2019, 18:57   #423
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 512
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dniwe View Post
Without donating you will not be even close to people who donated a lot, but you still can have some fun for sure. Just not in pvp
So you're losing the most important part of the game.
1_3_3_7v2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2019, 21:56   #424
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
You make it sound like ''Yo... forgotten world card drops cost a ton and donators have higher chance to drop them''.

Go and get the drop, earn the free silk, hello?

Besides, why do you have to see the donator's side only when the non-donators can SELL and EARN 25-30K silk from the donators without donating?

Why do you have to close your eyes when I tell you we giveaway $10,000 worthy free silks through events & silk scrolls drops in total per month?

I am truly heart-broken that

- you won't donate
- you won't be active enough

but you want to beat the donators and everyone.
Simply, people want to get everything very easy without doing anything and they don't understand that. Yes, by donating game is way easier, but you don't have to if you make enough effort.
Ribra is offline  
Old 05/06/2019, 22:16   #425

 
elite*gold: 8697
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,437
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribra View Post
Simply, people want to get everything very easy without doing anything and they don't understand that. Yes, by donating game is way easier, but you don't have to if you make enough effort.
Def on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dniwe View Post

I just can't understand one thing - what is so wrong with making stones drop rate higher? Let everyone be FB, why not?
Magic stone drop rate was increased within Tuesday's server restart also on the weekly maintenance period. I feel you and know the struggle if you don't play very actively. Expect another magic stone boost on Thursday, weekly server update #2. Cheers.
Pr0x! is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2019, 23:59   #426
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 6
Ip limit is 6 right? I made new accounts but when i try to login it says wrong password on all of them even tho i can log them in on the website... Any help?
vallente is offline  
Old 05/07/2019, 00:52   #427


 
elite*gold: 3448
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 826
Received Thanks: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallente View Post
Ip limit is 6 right? I made new accounts but when i try to login it says wrong password on all of them even tho i can log them in on the website... Any help?
Exactly. You most likely enter your website password to the game. Please go to Settings on the Website after you logged in and change your Game Password, not the Website Password.

Bestia# is offline  
Old 05/07/2019, 08:28   #428
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 7
Heya,
I got problem. My windows Defender delate sro_client all the time... Any one know how to fix ?
pornadolek92 is offline  
Old 05/07/2019, 09:27   #429
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 263
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
We hear you.

17.00 Arena will be Random starting from Thursday's Weekly Server Update.
I was more happy with 2x BA Random in afternoon. But nevermind.

And i have other question? Why that Legendary Gold Flag (F) are more rare then for (M) all time that plat box drop more (M) then (F) so even the players sell (F) double price then (M). Its very bad. So pls dont say its about lucky cuz that was happend even in beta i was open alot of plat box and got 3 x (M) and no (F).
alexandrubc89 is offline  
Old 05/07/2019, 12:56   #430
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 512
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribra View Post
Simply, people want to get everything very easy without doing anything and they don't understand that. Yes, by donating game is way easier, but you don't have to if you make enough effort.
You're missing whole point. Advantage that donators have is HUGE. You can play 24/7 for a month and you won't be as good as person which donated.


Trade runs? Please, nobody wants a 10d set chinese s/s in party to do trades.

Party godsend dungeon? Nobody wants 10d set chinese s/s

Okay, then I'll try solo godsend dungeon and I'll get a decent 11d set this way

Och wait, you're getting 0 drops from solo godsend dungeon! XD

How about solo trades then? Nooooooooope, thieves will rape you a minute after you leave town.

Hmm, then let's bot to farm some elixirs/stones to make some ****** 11d set. Nah boiii, you're not gonna do that cuz elixirs/stones drop rate is so ******.

It's either donate and have fun or don't donate and have no fun.
1_3_3_7v2 is offline  
Old 05/07/2019, 13:17   #431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
You're missing whole point. Advantage that donators have is HUGE. You can play 24/7 for a month and you won't be as good as person which donated.


Trade runs? Please, nobody wants a 10d set chinese s/s in party to do trades.

Party godsend dungeon? Nobody wants 10d set chinese s/s

Okay, then I'll try solo godsend dungeon and I'll get a decent 11d set this way

Och wait, you're getting 0 drops from solo godsend dungeon! XD

How about solo trades then? Nooooooooope, thieves will rape you a minute after you leave town.

Hmm, then let's bot to farm some elixirs/stones to make some shitty 11d set. Nah boiii, you're not gonna do that cuz elixirs/stones drop rate is so shitty.

It's either donate and have fun or don't donate and have no fun.
I am not sure but it sounds like you play on a different "Electus-Server"
first of all:

1. Godsend Solo doesn't need to be explained.

2. How do you think people reached max level and got their equip? From donating you won't get any items on "grand opening" after certain players got their level to farm by 101 monster and get their 11D basic set they are able to sell or trade their farmed equip for other people to get on their next step.

3. You can trade with 10D equip just get on the caravan train and pray the chance you get caught is very low, while there are over 200 traders.

4. people with 10 degree leveling party doesn't care about your set because they are on the same boat and want to get max level as fast as possible.

You are just sticking on the negatives that of course you won't have fun at all. Once you catch up you see how fast it will go.

With luck on dia boxes and trades or alchemy you can catch up to the donators it just takes longer. If you are with friends and get a stable party together then you will see how well it works.

Anyway have good day and also good luck
Mostly is offline  
Old 05/07/2019, 13:56   #432
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
You're missing whole point. Advantage that donators have is HUGE. You can play 24/7 for a month and you won't be as good as person which donated.


Trade runs? Please, nobody wants a 10d set chinese s/s in party to do trades.

Party godsend dungeon? Nobody wants 10d set chinese s/s

Okay, then I'll try solo godsend dungeon and I'll get a decent 11d set this way

Och wait, you're getting 0 drops from solo godsend dungeon! XD

How about solo trades then? Nooooooooope, thieves will rape you a minute after you leave town.

Hmm, then let's bot to farm some elixirs/stones to make some ****** 11d set. Nah boiii, you're not gonna do that cuz elixirs/stones drop rate is so ******.

It's either donate and have fun or don't donate and have no fun.
Teamplay can beat Donators gl

Slinzar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2019, 19:02   #433
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 311
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
You're missing whole point. Advantage that donators have is HUGE. You can play 24/7 for a month and you won't be as good as person which donated.


Trade runs? Please, nobody wants a 10d set chinese s/s in party to do trades.

Party godsend dungeon? Nobody wants 10d set chinese s/s

Okay, then I'll try solo godsend dungeon and I'll get a decent 11d set this way

Och wait, you're getting 0 drops from solo godsend dungeon! XD

How about solo trades then? Nooooooooope, thieves will rape you a minute after you leave town.

Hmm, then let's bot to farm some elixirs/stones to make some ****** 11d set. Nah boiii, you're not gonna do that cuz elixirs/stones drop rate is so ******.

It's either donate and have fun or don't donate and have no fun.
Yeah its annoying, been botting for 4 days straight now and I still dont have a full 11d set lol
duffle is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2019, 19:32   #434
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 20
Silk/ h ?
hardcore345 is offline  
Old 05/08/2019, 00:39   #435



 
elite*gold: 3300
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,051
Received Thanks: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffle View Post
Yeah its annoying, been botting for 4 days straight now and I still dont have a full 11d set lol
You could go do like 2-3 trades and you can buy full set 11DG from Stalls at DH.
Dizzy© is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.