Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/04/2019, 15:04   #376

elite*gold: 0
can't login , says my pc exceeded the limit
Old 05/04/2019, 15:36   #377

Electus is either pay2win or play2win server.

You cant expect to be as strong as someone who puts 2k$ monthly when you are not doing ****.

Its not really hard for active player to get up to 2k silks daily, which is more than enough to get whatever you want.

But no, you bot only ( which gives nothing in electus ), you have 0 player skills and you expect to be good.

Myself, I'm an average player, I donated for 30$ only to get my beginner stuff and I have half nova set rocking with my nova +7 spear.

Life aint easy, get over it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2019, 16:01   #378

elite*gold: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by midoelooo View Post
can't login , says my pc exceeded the limit
Hello, Please check our troubleshooting from it should solve your issue

If you still can't solve it please contact us on and we will help you out ^^
Old 05/04/2019, 18:05   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
Electus is either pay2win or play2win server.

You cant expect to be as strong as someone who puts 2k$ monthly when you are not doing ****.

Its not really hard for active player to get up to 2k silks daily, which is more than enough to get whatever you want.

But no, you bot only ( which gives nothing in electus ), you have 0 player skills and you expect to be good.

Myself, I'm an average player, I donated for 30$ only to get my beginner stuff and I have half nova set rocking with my nova +7 spear.

Life aint easy, get over it.
Another **** talker,botting gives nothing?Dude,then why they add small stone/elix rate?its good cause dont flood server but its also bad cause it force ppl open 2-3 laptops so they can fb set or donate and buy via silks i would like to see more improvements in next season for ppl who dont wana make 6 chars ( to endless farm stone,elix fgw,godsend )so they can use 2 and enjoy some things gained by quests,tbh if possible 4ip/1 hwid would be perfect,instead sit in dungeons ppl actually spend more time playing vs each,and its obvious less godsend/fgw entry opportunities=more ppl play active job/survi/ctf,just my opinion
Old 05/04/2019, 19:56   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Another **** talker,botting gives nothing?Dude,then why they add small stone/elix rate?its good cause dont flood server but its also bad cause it force ppl open 2-3 laptops so they can fb set or donate and buy via silks i would like to see more improvements in next season for ppl who dont wana make 6 chars ( to endless farm stone,elix fgw,godsend )so they can use 2 and enjoy some things gained by quests,tbh if possible 4ip/1 hwid would be perfect,instead sit in dungeons ppl actually spend more time playing vs each,and its obvious less godsend/fgw entry opportunities=more ppl play active job/survi/ctf,just my opinion
Not really, I donated 15$(didn't even need half of that), I'm botting with main char only and i'm full nova +5/7 and nova +7 wep. Server is hard pay2win, even pr0x admitted that but since it's EU there's no problem in beating donators since most of them are trash spamming to go 1v1 only ;p
Old 05/04/2019, 20:31   #381

Okay Electus, i'm done now.
every time i run the client, a trojan virus is found on my computer, the trojan virus is really associated with the client because the path my virusscanner presents is the one of the SRO_Client.exe. after the trojans are on my pc, several hacktools are installed.

Guys i loved the server, but i do not want to put my pc, or even my bank credentials, at risk.

BE WARNED GUYS
Old 05/04/2019, 20:41   #382

Going to try this, seems very promising, haven't played sro since 2015 its time to come back! Btw Pr0x! Im sure I know you, don't remember from where :/
Old 05/04/2019, 21:18   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizono View Post
every time i run the client, a trojan virus is found on my computer, the trojan virus is really associated with the client because the path my virusscanner presents is the one of the SRO_Client.exe. after the trojans are on my pc, several hacktools are installed.

Guys i loved the server, but i do not want to put my pc, or even my bank credentials, at risk.

BE WARNED GUYS
Experiencing the same problem!
Old 05/04/2019, 23:04   #384

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizono View Post

BE WARNED GUYS
Every SRO_Client (from pservers) in existence has a virus m8. This is literally nothing new. It's a false positive and will cause absolutely nothing to your computer. If you don't believe, VirusTotal any other client out there, and you'll see.

Your claim of it installing "several hacktools" is absolutely absurd. This has nothing to do with Electus Online what so ever. Please stop spreading false information.

There is NOTHING to be warned about.
Thank you.
Old 05/04/2019, 23:11   #385

elite*gold: 12145
Received Thanks: 1,045
Old 05/04/2019, 23:20   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
Every SRO_Client (from pservers) in existence has a virus m8. This is literally nothing new. It's a false positive and will cause absolutely nothing to your computer. If you don't believe, VirusTotal any other client out there, and you'll see.

Your claim of it installing "several hacktools" is absolutely absurd. This has nothing to do with Electus Online what so ever. Please stop spreading false information.

There is NOTHING to be warned about.
Thank you.
but pc delete sro client
Old 05/05/2019, 00:00   #387

elite*gold: 109
ELECTUS T-SHIRT DAILY GIVEAWAY

We are giving away 1 Electus T-Shirt Every Single Day on Discord. Don't miss it and join our Discord for more informations

Old 05/05/2019, 00:06   #388

Guys, are you sure that rates are 130x now? It feels like it's 60x~ again, something feels off..
Old 05/05/2019, 00:17   #389

elite*gold: 12145
Received Thanks: 1,045
This is how it looks like when 350+ player run a caravan

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2019, 01:45   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
This is how it looks like when 350+ player run a caravan

Bro i wanna ask u something? Why u put all BA Random, in morrning? Like this i can not go BA never bcz i dont have time go BA in morrning i can go only afternoon and i cant go BA Party bcz others peps not want take me in party cuz i am not strong player. Hope u will understand my point and make BA time like how was in Cap 100.

Thx,
Thanks
1 User