Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/31/2019, 13:51   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
lol , another one got full set alpha +8 / +9 / acc +9 and i can't make +7 normal items , this game dead very fast

prox soon = new server is coming soon dg 12 ( ELECTUS D12 is back )
thats why me, and about 8 of my friends left this server, its 100% pay2win and the next electus its gonna be the same for sure. that 5000 ppl its like 50% of gold farms on mobs , 20% gold farms on trade job, 20% donators, 10% normal ppl .
Like some guy said before "They know how to milk ppl from money"

btw that alchemy **** is just made to spend more money, i earned there about 4k silks and spend all of them trying to make +7, and guess what just 2 times +6, got screens where i was using astrals from +4 with astral and lucky to +5, fail 14 times in row to +5 , so fck this server .
Old 05/31/2019, 14:13   #677

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanooo123 View Post
thats why me, and about 8 of my friends left this server, its 100% pay2win and the next electus its gonna be the same for sure. that 5000 ppl its like 50% of gold farms on mobs , 20% gold farms on trade job, 20% donators, 10% normal ppl .
Like some guy said before "They know how to milk ppl from money"

btw that alchemy **** is just made to spend more money, i earned there about 4k silks and spend all of them trying to make +7, and guess what just 2 times +6, got screens where i was using astrals from +4 with astral and lucky to +5, fail 14 times in row to +5 , so fck this server .
Sounds about right, I spent 4-5k silk trying to make my bow nova +7 didn't happen.
Old 05/31/2019, 14:20   #678

elite*gold: 135
I don't get it, why people are still complaining about servers being pay2win. I don't think it is specific to electus or any other server. This is sro it always been a pay2win game, and this will never change. Claiming that a server is play2win is just a smart way of advertising. But you all already know that silkroad is pay2win so, please stop complaining.
Old 05/31/2019, 16:59   #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codsey View Post
I don't get it, why people are still complaining about servers being pay2win. I don't think it is specific to electus or any other server. This is sro it always been a pay2win game, and this will never change. Claiming that a server is play2win is just a smart way of advertising. But you all already know that silkroad is pay2win so, please stop complaining.
Don't worry dude Pr0x is not going to buy ur lame website nor ur useless auction app no matter how hard u try
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2019, 23:24   #680

Unhappy SAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornoobz View Post
in this server you either pay or get lucky otherwise you won't get to anywhere.
One guys gets SOA staff from a box and the other fails 10x boxes.
One guy gets Serenes's Tears from forgotten world and the other gets nothing, not even plat box and loses 50m and effort.
Trades are the only thing that can assure you profit and it is 0 fun you just trace a guy
The server owners have the ability to do much much better but all they care about is the money.
I agree 100%, they can do more. There were 5 updates and the improvements were more for those who paid than for those who did not pay. In addition to next week will come update that will bring a weapon 4 times stronger than an SOA and 6 times stronger than an SOS. This is very clueless. There was no planning for it, why turn it on so soon? Bring different things besides things that make a *** exist in the games, any change, different route, a different transportation pet. And yes the server is dying slowly. You have not changed anything about electus 100, same thing. why create weapons with so much difference? make the winner the best for being better and do not have a stronger weapon and win by banging your head on the keyboard. Please think about this HUGE difference between SOA and EGY B - Please! And create polls in the discord, know what the players want.I am sad and disappointe, because i love electus.
Old 06/01/2019, 05:59   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
I agree 100%, they can do more. There were 5 updates and the improvements were more for those who paid than for those who did not pay. In addition to next week will come update that will bring a weapon 4 times stronger than an SOA and 6 times stronger than an SOS. This is very clueless. There was no planning for it, why turn it on so soon? Bring different things besides things that make a GOD exist in the games, any change, different route, a different transportation pet. And yes the server is dying slowly. You have not changed anything about electus 100, same thing. why create weapons with so much difference? make the winner the best for being better and do not have a stronger weapon and win by banging your head on the keyboard. Please think about this HUGE difference between SOA and EGY B - Please! And create polls in the discord, know what the players want.I am sad and disappointe, because i love electus.
lol seems you are one of players who invest too much $ in this server haha w/o playing and now cry? Right? You got maybe 600-700 EP ? Just play in server and collect all coins & EP and you will get Egy B too haha ... but you want only invest $ w/o play and be bestlar ... that kids ... get a life.
Egy B Weapon only will balance server ... so server will not be 100% pay2win like now ... who is active and play will get best weapon and will be strong than this noobs with SOA/Egy A +8+9 w/o play only donate... cry moar..

Egy B only will help to normal players to catch up useless donors ... cry moar ... Egy B come and your SOA pay2win shit will dead fastlarrrr ... hope have luck with +9 only ... just got 12k silk ... hope make it +9

Server will be perfect when all got Egy B weapons/sets .. so will be balance .. not like now only nolifer donors get fyll soa/egy A ... end of story bblar

For me Egy B should come before 2 weeks ... Pr0x delay it too much ... its 6 weeks ... but nvm
Old 06/01/2019, 06:56   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
lol seems you are one of players who invest too much $ in this server haha w/o playing and now cry? Right? You got maybe 600-700 EP ? Just play in server and collect all coins & EP and you will get Egy B too haha ... but you want only invest $ w/o play and be bestlar ... that kids ... get a life.
Egy B Weapon only will balance server ... so server will not be 100% pay2win like now ... who is active and play will get best weapon and will be strong than this noobs with SOA/Egy A +8+9 w/o play only donate... cry moar..

Egy B only will help to normal players to catch up useless donors ... cry moar ... Egy B come and your SOA pay2win **** will dead fastlarrrr ... hope have luck with +9 only ... just got 12k silk ... hope make it +9

Server will be perfect when all got Egy B weapons/sets .. so will be balance .. not like now only nolifer donors get fyll soa/egy A ... end of story bblar

For me Egy B should come before 2 weeks ... Pr0x delay it too much ... its 6 weeks ... but nvm
aha you forget this : to get egy B for help players you need to buy coins !
don't call me for ur will get them easy ? buy coins you will get Egy B easy for donator , hard for normal players
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2019, 07:10   #683

Old 06/01/2019, 09:19   #684

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
aha you forget this : to get egy B for help players you need to buy coins !
don't call me for ur will get them easy ? buy coins you will get Egy B easy for donator , hard for normal players
Well i collect all coins before 3 weeks lol ... just buy silver- 10m ea/iron - 50m each from stalls in DW easy .. there was fyll with coins .. . now is maybe some more hard
For copper coins you get them from FGW (8 per run) easy ... just got 500 coin
Gold coins get easy too with collected gold from jobbing , fgw (sell box for gold) ... ( if you play ofc ... if only bot you can sell stones/elixir for gold ... so can collect too this 9b gold )
Old 06/01/2019, 12:44   #685

Every server is pay2win, lets get over it.

About the play2win part I don't think ANY server in whole psro community gives this much chance to non donator players.

Lets start;

Diamond box, you can easily get couple of them in a day by doing godsend/fgw.
Elite box, 3* fgw drops it, so does other big uniques.
Electus box (100% drop rate ) you get it for free by just freaking jobbing. It worths 2.5k last time I checked. I've opened mine and got SOA necklace which i sold for 3.5k

You also get lots of gold by trading also. Basically, by playing actively you can get 3 to 6k silks WEEKLY by being a non donator player.

But no, u full cri.
Old 06/01/2019, 13:39   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post

Egy B only will help to normal players to catch up useless donors ... cry moar ... Egy B come and your SOA pay2win **** will dead fastlarrrr ... hope have luck with +9 only ... just got 12k silk ... hope make it +9

I did not donate 1 $ to the server and I'm with SOA and SOS equipment, and I have 3k of EP. But I do not think only of myself, I want the server to remain attractive. there were updates too fast, and whoever gets in today gets lost, and way behind. Think of anyone new to the server, you'll have to make 4k EP to have a EGY B because having an SOA will be a failure.
Old 06/01/2019, 16:30   #687

elite*gold: 3490
DONATION EVENT

The event is running till Sunday 23:59 (Electus Time)

Old 06/01/2019, 17:30   #688

Does Phbot work here or is it blocked?
Old 06/01/2019, 20:00   #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
I did not donate 1 $ to the server and I'm with SOA and SOS equipment, and I have 3k of EP. But I do not think only of myself, I want the server to remain attractive. there were updates too fast, and whoever gets in today gets lost, and way behind. Think of anyone new to the server, you'll have to make 4k EP to have a EGY B because having an SOA will be a failure.
This is pserver ... in ALL pserver after second week will NOT have new ppl ... so new ppl will not come ... all want fresh start .. so choise only fresh open servers
Old 06/02/2019, 12:37   #690

Received Thanks: 1,044
FORTRESS WAR: 20.30 - 21.30
SUNDAY FUNDAY EVENTS: 21.30 - 22.30
PVP TOURNAMENT 22.30 - 23:30