Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2019, 14:22   #601

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned
Old 05/21/2019, 14:38   #602

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
#Cleaned
Thank you for keeping the thread clean.
Old 05/21/2019, 15:33   #603

elite*gold: 3490
FORTRESS WAR (WEEK #4)

Congratulations to the winners of Fortress War. Watch the recap video made by @Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo11000 View Post
my chr frezz when i can see othere player move i can't use skill hp etc and then DC

my chr freez wheni can see other ppl moves i can't use skill or hp mp etc then DC im using sbot
Hello, please check our Troubleshooting from This Link and do the 4# solution it should fix your issue. if you still have any issue please contact us on Discord from This Link and we will help you out.
Old 05/21/2019, 18:22   #604

pr0x, don't get me wrong. I see the huge amount of work you contribute to your server, your desire to keep it alive and well. Lots of stuff to do once you obtain your set and weapon. But there are things badly wrong with balance between donator and non-donator. Instead of trying to ''clean'' thread from critics, just try to empathise the non-donator players. They have literally nothing to do to catch up with donators. We cant enter dungeons, no one wants us on the party, party masters demand nova weapon+pre+devil. Since we can't trade nova weapons with silks that we dont have in the first place, we keep suffer. You have to do something to let non-donators to contribute gameplay. We are nothing more than figurant in this game-sense.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/21/2019, 22:42   #605

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Cool server and all but heavily pay 2 win. I've donated over 90$ and I was playing over 16h a day and I still felt behind from other people, playing the game won't get you as far as donating over 3k$ how some people did. This was the last time I played electus sadly, enjoyed the activity and all but at the end is so pay 2 win is not even funny.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/21/2019, 22:42   #606

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned last time, from now on any repeated violations will be handled with a warning/infraction.
Old 05/21/2019, 23:57   #607

I've played Electus for long time now and it gets too hard over time to cope with the donators as it's utterly pay2win server and there is nothing you can do about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 00:32   #608

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus93 View Post
I've played Electus for long time now and it gets too hard over time to cope with the donators as it's utterly pay2win server and there is nothing you can do about it
Thank you for sharing your honest opinion. We are pushing out a new update on Thursday that will include ''Electus Box'' which can only be obtained from jobbing activities and has 100% success rate.

The box will be obtainable by everyone and you might get SOX items with high chance! Stay tuned :-)

And here is the drop list of silk scroll drops along with coin and box drops which can also be sold for silk easily.

ANNOUNCEMENT

There will be a server restart in the morning at 7 AM. Entering the dungeons (FGW/Godsend) is not recommended after 6 AM. There will not be any other prior notice before the restart.

The server will not be reachable between 07:00 - 07:10 (+5 minutes).
Old 05/22/2019, 05:41   #609

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELV - Dizzy View Post
Cool server and all but heavily pay 2 win. I've donated over 90$ and I was playing over 16h a day and I still felt behind from other people, playing the game won't get you as far as donating over 3k$ how some people did. This was the last time I played electus sadly, enjoyed the activity and all but at the end is so pay 2 win is not even funny.
lol you playing 16h day and still not be good? Seems need learn to play ...
Just check my char : Rexos ... i donate only 10$ in begining and now get fyll nova ... ye +5 .. but i got also 11k silk in F10 ... can easy make +7 but im lazy
Also im ready for Egy B Weapon ( got ALL coins ) ... with Egy B will can easy kill all this noobs with +8 +9 :P ... ye donators have big advantage but you can be good with playing also
Also choise an warrior/cleric ... cuz its unbalance **** OP ... Ye if you play as Glaiver maybe you weak ...

Server is good & active for now
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 05:43   #610

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
lol you playing 16h day and still not be good? Seems need learn to play ...
Just check my char : Rexos ... i donate only 10$ in begining and now get fyll nova ... ye +5 .. but i got also 11k silk in F10 ... can easy make +7 but im lazy
Also im ready for Egy B Weapon ( got ALL coins ) ... with Egy B will can easy kill all this noobs with +8 +9 :P ... ye donators have big advantage but you can be good with playing also
Also choise an warrior/cleric ... cuz its unbalance **** OP ... Ye if you play as Glaiver maybe you weak ...
I had all full nova +5-7. Spend 5k silk just to make my item +7. When all the top players are +8-9 and you barely can make +5 something is wrong. I'm not saying you can't achieve anything without donating, but someone who spends 4k$ you can't catch up to them no matter how long you will play.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2019, 06:01   #611

First of all i would like to thank @ for doing a bloody well job on cleaning the threads absolutely marvelous and also thanks to her i know now that i can say my opinion without being hateful

There are many things i dislike about Electus which are :-

1- Trash Edits: As a Oldschool player i find myself disgusted with the over edits like metal wings and pink wings that makes me feel like i'm playing with a 7 years old girls it makes me uncomfortable and in my personal opinion who ever made these edits should be hanged from a tree by his legs and gently stabbed with forks for a very long time not until death ofc because that would be horrible i just want to annoy him the same way i was annoyed for an entire hour that i have played the server (jk ofc ha ha ha)

2- Completely Pay2win: The system was masterfully made to benefit only those who pay extremely large amount of money on the expenses of those who don't or even pay small amount of money so that those who pay large amount of money can go around dominating those who don't and laughing their asses off while those who don't or pay small amounts feel like complete shit

If you don't want to take my words for it here some of the reviews collected from multiple SRO Discords (i'm sorry i had to censor the names since i took these Screen Shots without the permission of the those who were talking)

3- They don't care about players who don't pay: Electus staff don't give a single flying fuck about those who don't pay to them the people who don't pay are nothing more than activity on the server for donators while yes non donators actually don't pay any money but they are needed so that donators can have fun killing all us non donators or small amount donators and thats all we are to Electus staff

4- Electus honorable team attacks other good servers because they don't like fair competition and recently hacked a SRO Discord server because the players in that discord servers didn't like their game and were very vocal about it

5- Pr0x: how do i say this without being disrespectful and obeying the rules.. he is just a baby a little whinny baby nobody likes a whinny baby

this is just "Vol. 1 of why Electus is Cancer" u can download it on pdf if u would like just dm and i will send a link "Vol. 2 of why Electus is Cancer" coming soon

@ i hope this feedback is satisfactory for u if not please don't hesitate to dm and tell me whats wrong and i will edit it right away
Old 05/22/2019, 06:06   #612

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELV - Dizzy View Post
I had all full nova +5-7. Spend 5k silk just to make my item +7. When all the top players are +8-9 and you barely can make +5 something is wrong. I'm not saying you can't achieve anything without donating, but someone who spends 4k$ you can't catch up to them no matter how long you will play.
This 2%, 3% and 5% luck scroll help much ... w/o them is really hard.
Old 05/22/2019, 06:18   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
This 2%, 3% and 5% luck scroll help much ... w/o them is really hard.
yes exactly these scrolls exists so that people who have silks can buy them :
Old 05/22/2019, 08:11   #614

Your char + sub char. Make some job, 2-3 runs u can make 200m easily.

Buy a FGW stone (2*) do FGW... you will make ATLEAST 400 silks droping diamond box... if u have luck to drop a elite box.. u can make more than 1.4k Silks per run. U can do FGW 2 times a day or more (6 hours delay). Thats alot of silks!

Yeah, heavy donators has a huge advantage since they can pay all with silks, but dont tell me u cant get a nova weap or prem + devil easily, because i donated only 9€, and i have nova equips, nova weap, more than 4k silks, etc... (and i have no time to do fgw all the time...)

Cmon, be smart because im playing without friends and i can succeed, u can too.

BUT, if u are talking about pvp events, be the best on the server or even top 10 best players...nevermind, prepare or wallet or quit. U cant compete against that 10-20% of server who can spend more than 1000 or 2000 euros per month, like i said before.

Server runs great, i just dont like this "season" thing. Ofc im not gonna play again anytime soon. I have no time to do all over again every 6 months, if that happens. Still, till now im getting much fun, server is well populated and alot of things to do.

Still, tell me a server wich last more than 6 months with a good activity? No, you cant find. And yea, i searched alot. Just trash servers, Electus is the only one that is worth to play. And this is not a good thing, is a bad thing. Just show how pServer community is dead, players just jump server to server and admins also sux, most of them dont know how to run a server and fix bugs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2019, 12:52   #615

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
Your char + sub char. Make some job, 2-3 runs u can make 200m easily.

Buy a FGW stone (2*) do FGW... you will make ATLEAST 400 silks droping diamond box... if u have luck to drop a elite box.. u can make more than 1.4k Silks per run. U can do FGW 2 times a day or more (6 hours delay). Thats alot of silks!

Yeah, heavy donators has a huge advantage since they can pay all with silks, but dont tell me u cant get a nova weap or prem + devil easily, because i donated only 9€, and i have nova equips, nova weap, more than 4k silks, etc... (and i have no time to do fgw all the time...)

Cmon, be smart because im playing without friends and i can succeed, u can too.

BUT, if u are talking about pvp events, be the best on the server or even top 10 best players...nevermind, prepare or wallet or quit. U cant compete against that 10-20% of server who can spend more than 1000 or 2000 euros per month, like i said before.

Server runs great, i just dont like this "season" thing. Ofc im not gonna play again anytime soon. I have no time to do all over again every 6 months, if that happens. Still, till now im getting much fun, server is well populated and alot of things to do.

Still, tell me a server wich last more than 6 months with a good activity? No, you cant find. And yea, i searched alot. Just trash servers, Electus is the only one that is worth to play. And this is not a good thing, is a bad thing. Just show how pServer community is dead, players just jump server to server and admins also sux, most of them dont know how to run a server and fix bugs.
Well, it shows nothing but how dead Silkroad has been for a few years now.After Pr0x is gone as well the arabs over here will be left with their own kind of filth to "create servers".All the people who cared about community in the past left because of all the arabs who were nothing but crybabies.
Thanks
3 Users