Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/02/2019, 20:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
why nothing is simple as it was before ?
alot of mods , that's ruined what sro is all about
sorry but that's missed up
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 20:44   #32

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoniem24 View Post
why nothing is simple as it was before ?
alot of mods , that's ruined what sro is all about
sorry but that's missed up
It's actually quite simple. I've tried to detail everything in the thread, that's why it might look complicated at first look.

I'm pretty sure you'd agree if you have a closer look in the game. Ask me anything and I will be happy to enlighten you on epvp/discord.
Old 04/02/2019, 20:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
EPVP Signature;

PHP Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://electus.online][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/eKetcab.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

[LEFT][URL=bit.ly/ElectusDiscord][IMG=expandable0floatleft]http://i.epvpimg.com/3E8ddab.png[/IMG] 
[B]24/7 Support on Discord[/B][/URL]

[
URL=https://www.facebook.com/ElectusOnline][IMG=expandable: 0, float: left]http://i.epvpimg.com/4hQfaab.png[/IMG]
[B]Follow Electus on Facebook[/B][/URL][/LEFT

It's actually quite simple. I've tried to detail everything in the thread, that's why it might look complicated at first look.

I'm pretty sure you'd agree if you have a closer look in the game. Ask me anything and I will be happy to enlighten you on epvp/discord.
its not the thread , its the game
you did an overedit to the 110 cap system
people loved it because it was simple enough
you added all of electus feathers on it and runied it

that's my opinion you can disagree .. but you gotta respect it exists
Old 04/02/2019, 20:56   #34

same system as always but with D11 ok Prox let`s do it ^^
Old 04/02/2019, 20:57   #35

elite*gold: 34
Finally
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 20:59   #36

I am in for sure , but i have my reservations if you don't mind :

1- STR Players only have 2 out of 6 Job Cave uniques , there's no STR Medusa , Santa , Simulation.

2- i don't know who invented the STR Uniques , why don't you just reduce the STR resistance of the uniques so we don't get that much notices of uniques killing & spawning.

3- The BA explanation needs to be edited ^^ , 10 Coins For Winners And 4 Coins for Winners.

4- For Egyptians , why can't we just buy silks directly ? the re-sellers thing is just too boring for more than a single reason :
  • They're human beings and having busy times just like us so we get delayed for minutes and maybe hours.
  • They may be offline.
  • they don't deal with the common and international exchange rates , so why the heck i buy something for more price.

5- I heard that you finally partnered with JoyMax , so why don't you just sell the E-Pin codes on online platforms like G2A , Amazon and OffGamers , they're safe , Automatic , Fast and they also have a strict policy against refunding and you wont lose a penny , you're legit to do it!!!

6-It's well known that the psro community is now based on the pre-made guilds and teams , so in my opinion the Solo exp rates should be increased , also the solo dungeon uniques should have drops too, and it may be divided to grades just like Holy Water Temple or the Forgotten World , so each grade has it's own difficulty and drop rate.

7-would you please release the prices of the starter packs ?

Regards ^^

p.s: more will come during the beta testing.
Old 04/02/2019, 21:14   #37

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoniem24 View Post
its not the thread , its the game
you did an overedit to the 110 cap system
people loved it because it was simple enough
you added all of electus feathers on it and runied it

that's my opinion you can disagree .. but you gotta respect it exists
I for sure do respect it. Some people like sro as it is.

Regardless, it's gonna be home to tens of thousands players and that's what makes SRO fun still. I invite you to open beta, have a look maybe, check around and then decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ryze View Post
I am in for sure , but i have my reservations if you don't mind :

1- STR Players only have 2 out of 6 Job Cave uniques , there's no STR Medusa , Santa , Simulation.

2- i don't know who invented the STR Uniques , why don't you just reduce the STR resistance of the uniques so we don't get that much notices of uniques killing & spawning.

3- The BA explanation needs to be edited ^^ , 10 Coins For Winners And 4 Coins for Winners.

4- For Egyptians , why can't we just buy silks directly ? the re-sellers thing is just too boring for more than a single reason :
  • They're human beings and having busy times just like us so we get delayed for minutes and maybe hours.
  • They may be offline.
  • they don't deal with the common and international exchange rates , so why the heck i buy something for more price.

5- I heard that you finally partnered with JoyMax , so why don't you just sell the E-Pin codes on online platforms like G2A , Amazon and OffGamers , they're safe , Automatic , Fast and they also have a strict policy against refunding and you wont lose a penny , you're legit to do it!!!

6-It's well known that the psro community is now based on the pre-made guilds and teams , so in my opinion the Solo exp rates should be increased , also the solo dungeon uniques should have drops too, and it may be divided to grades just like Holy Water Temple or the Forgotten World , so each grade has it's own difficulty and drop rate.

7-would you please release the prices of the starter packs ?

Regards ^^

p.s: more will come during the beta testing.
1-2. In general, every unique has Physical Defence Power nerfed. STR characters might not KS INT's still but they now have higher chance. This apply to Medusa and other normal uniques.

3. Fixed already
4. This is due to several reasons. First, Superrewards has several glitches for bunch of payment options which were turned off by us long ago. This also involve payment methods for Egyptians. Second, there is USD payment limit for credit cards in Egypt. Third, due to our agreement with the Egyptian reseller. He's usually active af though. I dont think you'll have issues contacting him via call-discord-facebook.
5. We announced this information on the 1st of April. Self-explanatory i guess
6. Solo XP rate is already higher than Party XP. Solo Dungeon won't have drops simply because a Dungeon is meant to be teamplay'd. The purpose of Solo Dungeon is to give solo players alternative option to complete the quests especially when they have issues with finding a party for themselves. Godsend Dungeon has 1 level only and doubt we'll add additional difficulty levels.
7. You will have ability to check out starter packs' price in open beta which will be available on the 5th of April, Friday at 20:00
Old 04/02/2019, 21:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
1. This is due to several reasons. First, Superrewards has several glitches for bunch of payment options which were turned off by us long ago. This also involve payment methods for Egyptians. Second, there is USD payment limit for credit cards in Egypt. Third, due to our agreement with the Egyptian reseller. He's usually active af though. I dont think you'll have issues contacting him via call-discord-facebook.
2. We announced this information on the 1st of April. Self-explanatory i guess
3. Solo XP rate is already higher than Party XP. Solo Dungeon won't have drops simply because a Dungeon is meant to be teamplay'd. The purpose of Solo Dungeon is to give solo players alternative option to complete the quests especially when they have issues with finding a party for themselves. Godsend Dungeon has 1 level only and doubt we'll add additional difficulty levels.
1.Yes yes, but as i mentioned above , it's not a single issue that we the Egyptians face :
  • Buying from Re-Sellers will never be the same like buying from the source.
  • The human factor would never be better.
  • 400USD Limit is more than the silk you're giving away daily .
  • The welfare of the player is supposed to be over any other objectives and under any cirumstances.

2.I mentioned that point just to give you a better alternatives than super rewards which you said " have glitches ". and it's working worldwide without any problem.

3.Yes but this wont provide a fair gameplay for solo players , pre-made teams will always have advantage .. faster level up and faster gearing up.
Old 04/02/2019, 21:47   #39

elite*gold: 65
Electus 2k19, here we go
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 21:49   #40

Old sox glows are boring except sos rest is so overdone even normal som sun glows are better.

And why its always sunny it kinda takes real world feeling from the game. We need rain and we need nights.

Sox scroll glows are bad too you cant tell which one is which they are always blue and red with weird effects.

You should make them different so we can exactly know which player is wearing which sox type with which skin scroll
Old 04/02/2019, 22:00   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdoga View Post
Old sox glows are boring except sos rest is so overdone even normal som sun glows are better.

And why its always sunny it kinda takes real world feeling from the game. We need rain and we need nights.

Sox scroll glows are bad too you cant tell which one is which they are always blue and red with weird effects.

You should make them different so we can exactly know which player is wearing which sox type with which skin scroll

I think it's not fair to judge ingame effects through low quality GIF images
Old 04/02/2019, 22:09   #42

best game ever!
IGN :xDn
Old 04/02/2019, 22:30   #43

Welcome back bestlar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 23:04   #44