Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2019, 02:52   #766

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
Hmm... This Egy A to Egy B upgrade scrolls shows one more time pr0x is all about $$$$$. Does not care about regular player at all.

This thing means Egy A pay2win **** can be converted into Egy B play2win. All those things pr0x said about play2win is bullshit after this announcement. This is plain joke. A donator can get EGY B with $$$$$$. That is JOKE. Shame on you pr0x. You show us again you are JOKE.
I think you didn't read the changelog properly.

Upgrader scrolls require Electus Points (which can not be traded), Arena Coins (Which can not be traded) and the upgrader scroll itself is also non-tradeable. If you read the changelog once again, you'll find out it's not like what you stated above.
Old 06/14/2019, 06:51   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post

Upgrader scrolls require Electus Points (which can not be traded), Arena Coins (Which can not be traded) and the upgrader scroll itself is also non-tradeable. If you read the changelog once again, you'll find out it's not like what you stated above.
To cut it short, so you're suggesting that Electus is not P2W?

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 10:51   #768

Quote:

It doesn't matter. Donators farm those coins, EP like a candy. That change scroll is just final blow on regular players. By doing this, you let $$$$ bought Egy A to be converted hardearned Egy B in a matter of a time. All of things you said previous posts about ''last tier gears are cannot be bought through $$$$'' is now makes NO SENSE. Good job, you know how to milk people.

I had little hope left for this server before this update, now it is gone. I believe server is going to die from now on, bit by bit... I don't know how long i will play this thing... I am playing for a long time and still stuck in nova +5 set, no matter what i do. I am active like a crazy, doing jobbing, FGW, GS but none of these things allows me to get better set, since im getting rekt by donator +8 soa-egy a set ppl. You never announce something good for players, all you care about is donators. You are afraid of them, thinking what would you do without their dollars....

Dont get me wrong, i love the system, stabilty and support your team provides. But there is HUGE problems on the game in terms of balance between donator-non donator. Maybe make boxes quest reward instead of random drop, so wasting our time on FGW-GS worths it? What about increasing card drop rate at FGW? Egy A starting to being obsolote, so let us obtain those cards to keep up with donators. Also, immortal stones are too expensive. Make them quest reward for GS-FGW or Jobbing points? Electus box requires lots of Job points, its ridiculous. You get the idea, just make it easier to farm gold, obtain soa-egy a.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 11:34   #769

Quote:
I am playing for a long time and still stuck in nova +5 set, no matter what i do. I am active like a crazy, doing jobbing, FGW, GS but none of these things allows me to get better set, since im getting rekt by donator +8 soa-egy a set ppl.
Meanwhile im here started few days ago aiming for nova set but when i read this, im not sure how much motivation i will find for this server
Old 06/14/2019, 12:47   #770

Quote:
It doesn't matter. Donators farm those coins, EP like a candy. That change scroll is just final blow on regular players. By doing this, you let $$$$ bought Egy A to be converted hardearned Egy B in a matter of a time. All of things you said previous posts about ''last tier gears are cannot be bought through $$$$'' is now makes NO SENSE. Good job, you know how to milk people.

I had little hope left for this server before this update, now it is gone. I believe server is going to die from now on, bit by bit... I don't know how long i will play this thing... I am playing for a long time and still stuck in nova +5 set, no matter what i do. I am active like a crazy, doing jobbing, FGW, GS but none of these things allows me to get better set, since im getting rekt by donator +8 soa-egy a set ppl. You never announce something good for players, all you care about is donators. You are afraid of them, thinking what would you do without their dollars....

Dont get me wrong, i love the system, stabilty and support your team provides. But there is HUGE problems on the game in terms of balance between donator-non donator. Maybe make boxes quest reward instead of random drop, so wasting our time on FGW-GS worths it? What about increasing card drop rate at FGW? Egy A starting to being obsolote, so let us obtain those cards to keep up with donators. Also, immortal stones are too expensive. Make them quest reward for GS-FGW or Jobbing points? Electus box requires lots of Job points, its ridiculous. You get the idea, just make it easier to farm gold, obtain soa-egy a.
I am sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Meanwhile im here started few days ago aiming for nova set but when i read this, im not sure how much motivation i will find for this server
Player skills man, player skills.

Some people always complain because it's their daily life routine. If you stick to server for a few months and talk to us on Discord time to time, you'll find out that's the best you can get.

Cheers
Old 06/14/2019, 16:00   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSroFreak View Post
Read my posts on this topic. I am trying to change his mind on his policy. But he does not care as i see. Trust me, your nova set will not fix anything. It is just +2 npc set. Prepare yourself to get one hit by egy A weapon wizards, and 45-50k nuke from egy A spears/swords. Not even mentioning Egy B +9 Weapon owners. You will suffer %99 of the time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 16:47   #772

Quote:
Read my posts on this topic. I am trying to change his mind on his policy. But he does not care as i see. Trust me, your nova set will not fix anything. It is just +2 npc set. Prepare yourself to get one hit by egy A weapon wizards, and 45-50k nuke from egy A spears/swords. Not even mentioning Egy B +9 Weapon owners. You will suffer %99 of the time.
EGY B items are obtained by non-donators, why does it bother you they have it ? I think you have a problem with silkroad itself. Repeating yourself doesn't help with anything either. This is Silkroad Online, im not gonna change it, you are not gonna change it, let's enjoy it instead of making excuses and complaints 24/7 :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 20:42   #773

this server are not play to win its pay to win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 21:15   #774

elite*gold: 3490
WEEKEND DONATION EVENT

-Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 48 hours only.
-Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
-Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (Superrewards+EPIN).

Period start: Saturday 00:00 (Electus Time)
Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

Old 06/14/2019, 22:25   #775

nothing to say.. was a nice time but saison to saison it will be more expensive..
Old 06/15/2019, 22:11   #776

whats up with "Win error : open process (5)" , when i start my mbot
bot was working fine till i restarted the pc
Any Supporter can could help ?!!
Old 06/16/2019, 00:55   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark8888 View Post
whats up with "Win error : open process (5)" , when i start my mbot
bot was working fine till i restarted the pc
Any Supporter can could help ?!!
Please join our Discord for instant Client support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
nothing to say.. was a nice time but saison to saison it will be more expensive..
We didnt raised our prices for seasons but we appreciate every feedback. You like to join us on discord to have a talk about it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 07:32   #778

Another Electus Server Failing .. Am very dissapointed again
Old 06/16/2019, 11:28   #779

Quote:
EGY B items are obtained by non-donators, why does it bother you they have it ?
It doesn't bother me. You just sell scroll to let them obtain egy b weapon a lot easier than whole server. They bought Egy A with thousands of silks weeks ago, now you let them to convert that pay2win shit to best gear on the game. This is nothing but gimmicky. You are announcing over and over again about Egy B is Play2Win, but it is blatant, complete LIE.

Quote:
I think you have a problem with silkroad itself.
Well, thats the point of playing private servers right? I dont like pay2win system of iSRO, why you are doing same thing in private server? Hell, even iSRO wasnt as greedy as you to invent Silk Scroll pay2win shit.

Quote:
Repeating yourself doesn't help with anything either. This is Silkroad Online,
It is not Silkroad Online, it is Electus Online. You have ability and capacity to change every bit of server files so why dont you make it play2win? I know the answer.
Quote:
im not gonna change it, you are not gonna change it, let's enjoy it instead of making excuses and complaints 24/7 :-)
The only people enjoying this game is YOU and DONATORS. We are not enjoying, we are suffering. And thank you for admitting that you love the current system and $$$$ it brings to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 16:23   #780

elite*gold: 3490
SUNDAY - FUNDAY TIME

The countdown has begun!
Meet us today at Donwhang South (21:30) for the Sunday-Funday Events!

Phase 1 - Unique Event at DW South (21:30)
Phase 2 - Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50)
Phase 3 - Search N Destroy Event (21:55)
Phase 4 - Hide N Seek Event (22:05)
Phase 5 - Roc & Roc[STR] Spawns (22:15)
Phase 6 - PvP Tournament (22:30)

To register the PvP Tournament, go to THIS LINK and leave a comment with your character name