Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] NecroSRO | Cap120 |Return of The Legend | Grand Opening 29/3

Discussion on [BlazeGN] NecroSRO | Cap120 |Return of The Legend | Grand Opening 29/3 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/10/2019, 01:19   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by project1 View Post
Oh I understand but I'm just saying that if you were to advertise the isro skill system that would bring in a lot of players as it is very rare for a private server to have that..
Ye true but it was added like a week after the grand opening, people are just too lazy to read the change logs. Epvp thread and the change logs have mostly everything the players need.
Old 04/10/2019, 11:08   #137

Unfortunately the current trend of the silkroad pserver community is to hop from server to server every 1-2months, since there is such a vast amount of pservers opening soon as a player encounters a issue/bug they quit and hop to the next server instead of working with the GM's to help create a better long term server for the player base. NO server is perfect and will always encounter issues, some larger then others but if the community stops spamming in global/discord/pvpers like children and offered their take on a solution the server will turn out better and in hand be better for the player base.

This is what necro is aiming to achieve, every update is fueled by the community suggestions. If your looking for a long term server with GM's that listen, Necro is for you.

If you need any help pm me ingame: BuLoX
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/10/2019, 11:21   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiub1991 View Post
Unfortunately the current trend of the silkroad pserver community is to hop from server to server every 1-2months, since there is such a vast amount of pservers opening soon as a player encounters a issue/bug they quit and hop to the next server instead of working with the GM's to help create a better long term server for the player base. NO server is perfect and will always encounter issues, some larger then others but if the community stops spamming in global/discord/pvpers like children and offered their take on a solution the server will turn out better and in hand be better for the player base.

This is what necro is aiming to achieve, every update is fueled by the community suggestions. If your looking for a long term server with GM's that listen, Necro is for you.

#BuLoX4PRESIDENT
Old 04/10/2019, 18:34   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
We're planning for long term not a server peaking 3000 players and goes offline in a couple of months (hopefully), but in order to do that we need players help. By help I mean sticking to the server suggest/report bugs so we can improve the server and make it much better.
You said the exact same thing for Rigid
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2019, 18:57   #140

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
dude your signature redirects to a **** website.
Old 04/10/2019, 19:17   #141

Quote:
dude your signature redirects to a **** website.
What are you talking about?
Old 04/10/2019, 22:22   #142

Quote:
What are you talking about?
Kappa..
Old 04/11/2019, 00:48   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
Kappa..
well I clicked on it, direct to a **** website
Old 04/11/2019, 01:46   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
Kappa..
Kappapride
Old 04/12/2019, 19:42   #145

Quote:
well I clicked on it, direct to a **** website
that **** site was prolly already opened because i clicked on it and went to the game website rofl

Quote:
the same thing he said with Rigid and Zyian rofl
Old 04/12/2019, 19:46   #146

Impressive, downloading it now!
Old 04/12/2019, 19:47   #147

Quote:
We're planning for long term not a server peaking 3000 players and goes offline in a couple of months (hopefully), but in order to do that we need players help. By help I mean sticking to the server suggest/report bugs so we can improve the server and make it much better.
dude given the current status of the sro community there is no way possible of that any server however it was made or whatever ur intentions there is no way to make it more than 3 months players will get bored and they will leave move on to another server all u will be left with is 200 players

but since u have about 200 players right now and decreasing u wont make it for more than a month
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 23:06   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
dude given the current status of the sro community there is no way possible of that any server however it was made or whatever ur intentions there is no way to make it more than 3 months players will get bored and they will leave move on to another server all u will be left with is 200 players

but since u have about 200 players right now and decreasing u wont make it for more than a month
Read this, you are just making it worse.

You really think that's a bad thing for me ?
Well let me tell you that as a server owner that's more profitable for me. I'm just against the behavior.

Quote:

Old 04/13/2019, 08:52   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post

Be part of the solution not part of the problem. People like you posting negative comments on a thread where the server is trying to break that trend, do you think this is helpful?

You should be commending them, not flaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2019, 11:56   #150

Quote:
Be part of the solution not part of the problem. People like you posting negative comments on a thread where the server is trying to break that trend, do you think this is helpful?

You should be commending them, not flaming.
I'll be a part of the solution.

ZiCo, quit managing servers, hand over the head staff manager position to me, grab a pen and paper and let the school begin.
But seeing that this WON'T happen, why would I be a part of the solution again?
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread