Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

VENIX ONLINE| CAP 80 | CHINESE ONLY | EXTENDING THE GLORY | GO 05/04

Discussion on VENIX ONLINE| CAP 80 | CHINESE ONLY | EXTENDING THE GLORY | GO 05/04 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/23/2019, 03:43   #406

elite*gold: 0
Venix is beautiful server. It is Play2Win and Getting Sun item takes a lot of time so new players can still become strong. Get your weed/ hashesh guys, chuck some redbull and lets keep these trade caravans going <3.

What would make it even more beautiful is if GM enabled zerk in jobwar. This way we can have epic battles at job temple uniques and str build could kill silk transport faster

Keep up the good work GMs

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 04:35   #407

Anyone explain to me when i have 500 weapon elixors and i cant even get a +7. i wasted 400 silk on immortals.. lmao and there are people walking around with +8 +9 +10 haha and i cant even get a lousy +7 pfft fml

Old 03/23/2019, 06:16   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
Anyone explain to me when i have 500 weapon elixors and i cant even get a +7. i wasted 400 silk on immortals.. lmao and there are people walking around with +8 +9 +10 haha and i cant even get a lousy +7 pfft fml
Disable Earth Fire Protection and Might Guard of Ice Buffs, Make +6 with bot and try +7/+8 with hands, also use speed drug 100% and not wear weapon in hands - helps tremendously. Also, do not do alchemy in hotan, its a disease city. Moreover, while you are manually trying +7, try to watch some downblouse voyeur videos () and press the fuse button slowly, play with the mouse in the sky, press F12, pray like an arap dog, fart like a camel and you got +8 hashesh glow hhhh. **** Akbar.

Now in all seriousness, its just krall luck , yet buffs make you lag more; thus, disable them and dont forget the lucky avatar.
Old 03/23/2019, 10:08   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
Venix is beautiful server. It is Play2Win and Getting Sun item takes a lot of time so new players can still become strong. Get your weed/ hashesh guys, chuck some redbull and lets keep these trade caravans going <3.

What would make it even more beautiful is if GM enabled zerk in jobwar. This way we can have epic battles at job temple uniques and str build could kill silk transport faster

+1

Old 03/23/2019, 10:32   #410

+1
Old 03/23/2019, 23:25   #411

Best Server Cap 80 For Ever <3
Old 03/24/2019, 02:36   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGolinA View Post
Yes, it is the best Cap 80 Server. Just need Increase FGW Talisman drop rate (10 times complete = 0 talismans ) and Add Zerk in job mode.
Old 03/24/2019, 07:13   #413

its good game i will play it ��
Old 03/24/2019, 07:56   #414

Quote:
Yes, it is the best Cap 80 Server. Just need Increase FGW Talisman drop rate (10 times complete = 0 talismans ) and Add Zerk in job mode.
zerk is open now in jop let's go thievs
Old 03/25/2019, 01:58   #415

elite*gold: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinĄ View Post
its good game i will play it ��
welcome
Old 03/25/2019, 08:08   #416

The server is nice but fgw droprate seems a bit too low. Also I think that Titans shall drop arena coins and other items aswell
Old 03/25/2019, 08:50   #417

elite*gold: 440
Quote:

Thank you so much Bezdzius, for sure we will be considering your suggestion in our next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
If someone did it, then you can do it.
Its alchemy and its all about luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGolinA View Post
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepcio View Post
The server is nice but fgw droprate seems a bit too low. Also I think that Titans shall drop arena coins and other items aswell
Yes, the FGW drop rate is horrible i agree, but that's because we don't want people to run with SUN weapons in the first couple months, we aiming for a long term game-play.

We added arena coins for almost all uniques in our last changelog.
Old 03/25/2019, 09:16   #418

Yeah you did and that was a very good step. I have killed few Titans and havent noticed any coins. Have you excluded Titans on purpose?

I understand that you want to make server long term. But many people are very impatient. May I suggest droprate on fgw (I dont know if it is doable):
-1* 50% chance for at least 1 card
-2* and more 100% chance for at least 1 card
And the rarest card (like 6-8) are only obtainable on 3*+
Old 03/25/2019, 23:26   #419

elite*gold: 446
Hello,

After a long negotiation with the stuff team and players, we have made a very hard decision. We are going to wipe everything and make a clean re-born for VENIX.
Here's some reasons why:
1. We had a major bug that ruined the game economic system, however we fixed it but many players quit before we do.
2. The game still needs more updates to make the system more entertaining and fun to play, specially job.
3. We are going to make a real job based system and make the game more fun.

We're going to keep the game online untill [04/04/2019] as [BETA] while we will be doing updates and patching, you guys will be having free silk and stuff to play the game, while testing everything.

What about the people who purchased silk?
Ofcourse that was our big concern, we will be giving you guys all your silk back.

Why should you give us a second chance?
Alright, that's really hard to explain, but as you guys can see, we made all possible chances to keep the game stable just like last season, and that's what we successfully achieved. But, the only struggle was the system. Tbh, we failed to make innovative old school system. So guys in the next couple weeks we will be listening to all your suggestions to make a better game-play.

If you willing to stay at VENIX, we promise you will have a great fun and thrilling experience.
The GRAND OPEN will be at [05/04/2019]

Sincerely,
VenixCrew
Old 03/26/2019, 00:03   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryes* View Post
Hello,

After a long negotiation with the stuff team and players, we have made a very hard decision. We are going to wipe everything and make a clean re-born for VENIX.
Here's some reasons why:
1. We had a major bug that ruined the game economic system, however we fixed it but many players quit before we do.
2. The game still needs more updates to make the system more entertaining and fun to play, specially job.
3. We are going to make a real job based system and make the game more fun.

We're going to keep the game online untill [04/04/2019] as [BETA] while we will be doing updates and patching, you guys will be having free silk and stuff to play the game, while testing everything.

What about the people who purchased silk?
Ofcourse that was our big concern, we will be giving you guys all your silk back.

Why should you give us a second chance?
Alright, that's really hard to explain, but as you guys can see, we made all possible chances to keep the game stable just like last season, and that's what we successfully achieved. But, the only struggle was the system. Tbh, we failed to make innovative old school system. So guys in the next couple weeks we will be listening to all your suggestions to make a better game-play.

If you willing to stay at VENIX, we promise you will have a great fun and thrilling experience.
The GRAND OPEN will be at [05/04/2019]

Sincerely,
VenixCrew
Guys, never ever trust that Venix crew again.

Thanks
2 Users