Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚔️ Project Aegis ⚔️ CH Only ⚔️ Cap 105 ⚔️ Play 2 Win ⚔️ No Immortals ⚔️ Clean Edits ⚔

Discussion on ⚔️ Project Aegis ⚔️ CH Only ⚔️ Cap 105 ⚔️ Play 2 Win ⚔️ No Immortals ⚔️ Clean Edits ⚔ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2019, 14:28   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theminkman View Post
The server is down cause of corruption from zekerus as a GM, when caught in act he left the project and destroyed the discord server.
Haha sure, and becuase of that you shut down the entire server, website etc?
I'm not the one hiding in a new epvp account becuase you're wanted on this website, gooofie.
Old 03/07/2019, 14:32   #62

corruption from zekerus as a GM?? what he did?¿?¿? we saw him so nice ppl

so sad.. so sad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusZeke View Post
Haha sure, and becuase of that you shut down the entire server, website etc?
I'm not the one hiding in a new epvp account becuase you're wanted on this website, gooofie.

wtf? what if fking happeningggggggggggggggg
Old 03/07/2019, 14:35   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post
oh no... okay...

so you will workt to get it back online ?
=)
No the damage is to big, it would not work in long term.
Old 03/07/2019, 14:36   #64

zeke acepta la amistad en discord porfa
Old 03/07/2019, 14:43   #65

The server has permanently been closed by the developer theminkman or also known as gooofie. The server didn't fulfil his expectations, he wanted big donations from this project to support his current unemployment situation in real life. He was hosting and developing the whole project in his own computer so there's nothing I could have done, I'm thankful for those who atleast played the server, and I'm sorry for this undisclosed shutdown. I don't have access to his personal paypal account that we used for donations, I hope goofie refunds the few paypal donations he got from players, if not, please make a dispute on paypal demanding your money back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akep View Post
corruption from zekerus as a GM?? what he did?¿?¿? we saw him so nice ppl

so sad.. so sad...

wtf? what if fking happeningggggggggggggggg
I didn't commit any "corruption" He could have easily fixed any acts of corruption with a simple update and kept the server going, but he didn't, becuase that's not what happened.
Old 03/07/2019, 14:55   #66

Quote:
I didn't commit any "corruption" He could have easily fixed any acts of corruption with a simple update and kept the server going, but he didn't, becuase that's not what happened.

If you guys want more, contact me on discord, I can fill this entire thread with logs

Old 03/07/2019, 14:58   #67

Oh **** I spawned mobs, Event BEAR OMG corrupted af, those sun weps is the ones my gm has, you got nothing on me, why don't you show us your logs? Also if all this were true, you could easily track these items (that my GM acc has) and open the server again, but you won't, because you are lying about it, you're closing becuase you didn't generate enough money to support your 300lb baby *** so you can stop asking your parents to keep paying your rent.
Old 03/07/2019, 14:59   #68

Quote:
Oh **** I spawned mobs, Event BEAR OMG corrupted af, those sun weps is the ones my gm has, you got nothing on me, why don't you show us your logs?
No you went to your own parties and summon monsters to get items/gold and destroyed the currency.

Totally not corrupt GM, I don't know what you are talking about.
Old 03/07/2019, 15:04   #69

haha you are modifying these logs, when it says I teleported to myself, it says a different hour than the other logs, you ****** up XD
Old 03/07/2019, 15:06   #70

Quote:
haha you are modifying these logs, when it says I teleported to myself, it says a different hour than the other logs, you ****** up XD
Oh, I modified the logs now. Trying to defend yourself, the reason why the time is different is because you have 3-4 pages full of mobkills around 50-250 mobs every time.

Nice try do, anyone who want to see live logs in Discord you are more than happy to pm me and I can show you entire database, I also have backup of everything in a SET.

So yeah players do not join any servers from zekerus, they are 100% corrupted. Even his own friends left who joined the server because he abused his GM powers, how sad.

I am sorry for any player that wasted their time on this server, sometimes you cannot even trust your best friend in Silkroad Online
Old 03/07/2019, 15:11   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by theminkman View Post
Oh, I modified the logs now. Trying to defend yourself, the reason why the time is different is because you have 3-4 pages full of mobkills around 50-250 mobs every time.

Nice try do, anyone who want to see live logs in Discord you are more than happy to pm me and I can show you entire database, I also have backup of everything in a SET.

So yeah players do not join any servers from zekerus, they are 100% corrupted. Even his own friends left who joined the server because he abused his GM powers, how sad.
So why say I joined parties and spawn mobs if you're showing different timing logs? Again you just tryina cover up your mistakes, you didn't make money so you closed, all these "corruption logs" could have easily been fixed tracking down items, but that's becuase there is no items, I never had egy B sos (which is not even enabled in game) why would I drop that item to my play character? lol show em my inventory on zekerus aswell, not a single sox, you got nothing to prove, you're just triggered. Everyone in epvp knows you, that's why you're making new accounts to cover up your history. And if making designs for other servers is also considered a corruption then Lols.
Old 03/07/2019, 15:15   #72

Quote:
So why say I joined parties and spawn mobs if you're showing different timing logs? Again you just tryina cover up your mistakes, you didn't make money so you closed, all these "corruption logs" could have easily been fixed tracking down items, but that's becuase there is no items, I never had egy B sos (which is not even enabled in game) why would I drop that item to my play character? lol show em my inventory on zekerus aswell, not a single sox, you got nothing to prove, you're just triggered. Everyone in epvp knows you, that's why you're making new accounts to cover up your history. And if making designs for other servers is also considered a corruption then Lols.
These logs are since the opening on our server, you can see if you follow the pictures that I started from today until the first day of the server.

You are just pathetic human being, trying to defend your actions by lying that you were not corrupt, cause you care about your reputation, apparently not enough since you knew we had logs.

Nice work destroying the server and removing the discord without even considering giving it to the rightful owner.

and..
The reason for turning off server/website was to defend against you breaking it even more, but when I start reading the logs I found out its already to late.

Childish acts, pathetic.
Old 03/07/2019, 15:17   #73

Interesting story.

Basically, it does not matter to me who should have done what. I'm just sad about the end result. I had no problems with zekerus and he was always over friendly with me.

The more annoying it is that the money invested is gone. I'm always ready to donate to server, but not to improve the pocket money of some.
I can only hope that the one is so fair to send the payments back.
I hope you can settle your dispute and clarify any discrepancies.

Nevertheless, many thanks for the information and that you have informed us that the server is no longer online.
Old 03/07/2019, 15:20   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by luuk View Post
Interesting story.

Basically, it does not matter to me who should have done what. I'm just sad about the end result. I had no problems with zekerus and he was always over friendly with me.

The more annoying it is that the money invested is gone. I'm always ready to donate to server, but not to improve the pocket money of some.
I can only hope that the one is so fair to send the payments back.
I hope you can settle your dispute and clarify any discrepancies.

Nevertheless, many thanks for the information and that you have informed us that the server is no longer online.
Talk with the guy who destroyed the server.
Old 03/07/2019, 15:31   #75

ip limit 8? what you want bro bot server? ip limit must 2 pc limit 1 and ctf ba ftw hwid 1
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad 105 cap, sro 110 cap