Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term

Discussion on JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2019, 00:37   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefobest View Post
That's unlucky.
Actually enjoyed this server.

BUT honestly I didn't really feel the impact of that bug.
Economy was still kind of OK I'd say.

Gold wasn't much worth except elixirs and some sos parts but still.

It's just weird to close it completly and not try atleast a week to see if things get better.

In conclusion , it is your server , and there were no donations or such.
I can't say anything except , thank you for keeping it up for nearly 2 months though.

Was a good server , looking forward to your other projects.

Thank you!
Can't say that I saw that either, maybe they didn't buy anything or perhaps some elixirs, no clue how much gold we are talking anyway people haven't been interested in selling the valuable sos for gold since quite some time. About the economy being "fcked" up, it's been kind of fcked since the beginning with all the on go changes so I wouldn't worry about that.

I've had gbots since first few days and been comfortably sitting at 500mil + for quite some time (also given away around 100m worth of gold,items,pots to newbies etc.), never made a single trade (maybe few million for thieving). Didn't even bot fully 24/7. Told you the potion change was huge (also the pt mob change), as by that time I had already leveled my gbots which is why the old players got such a gap, didn't see this specific bug doing anything in particular.

Was fun for the most part though, especially the FW Thanks insider for the server.
Old 04/14/2019, 00:41   #752

As someone new to the server, i enjoyed it for the week, too bad about the bug. Even though I have no idea what it was :S

hoping server comes back up later
Old 04/14/2019, 00:44   #753

Wipe is not a good idea.The server is great as it is!
Old 04/14/2019, 00:46   #754

Rest in peace!

Signed; Maxy was here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 00:50   #755

id stay even if u did a 100% restart. this server was my all time best. i will even stay if u dont do **** just open again. however nuwcomers in the last few weeks was pulling down the moral, mine too, but still. if you decide to keep the server alive, or restart or anything, i will be here.
Old 04/14/2019, 01:06   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post
Can't say that I saw that either, maybe they didn't buy anything or perhaps some elixirs, no clue how much gold we are talking anyway people haven't been interested in selling the valuable sos for gold since quite some time. About the economy being "fcked" up, it's been kind of fcked since the beginning with all the on go changes so I wouldn't worry about that.

I've had gbots since first few days and been comfortably sitting at 500mil + for quite some time (also given away around 100m worth of gold,items,pots to newbies etc.), never made a single trade (maybe few million for thieving). Didn't even bot fully 24/7. Told you the potion change was huge (also the pt mob change), as by that time I had already leveled my gbots which is why the old players got such a gap, didn't see this specific bug doing anything in particular.

Was fun for the most part though, especially the FW Thanks insider for the server.

Yeh. I've been here for a month or so, had aswell over 500m and 2X sos +7 weapons and a sos +9 spear, lots of other sos/stuff etc,
but never really felt that there was such a bug, untill now.

This explains why people kept trying to sell the good sos parts for $ instead of gold haha.

You could still buy almost everything with gold at a decent price, that bug just didn't really seem to influence the server that much as you said.

But now that people know of it, it just doesn't seem right to continue without a fresh start, even I would keep playing after the restart no matter if I lose the items or not.

But as I said I'm looking forward to his next projects , definetly a sever owner worth keeping an eye on.

Have a nice evening and good luck on your journey in silkroad guys!
Old 04/14/2019, 01:20   #757

I hope to see you soon InZiDeR! It was a pleasure to play here.

Have fun in the future
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 01:24   #758

elite*gold: 24
Well, it was short but intense, I joined 10 days ago and jesus, how good it feels to have a serv without premium, devil spirit and all these silk Pay2win **** !
Anyway, I'd mind a complete wipe once making sure all the bugs have been solved.
Otherwise, it has been a nice journey, thank you for everything !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 02:48   #759

elite*gold: 1
It was amazing time on server! Thanks Inzider
Some screens:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2019, 02:51   #760

i'am sad To hear this new but i hope see you soon
Old 04/14/2019, 03:17   #761

Thank you for everything that you do for us. It was a good run after 2 months. My IG name was Heion.
Old 04/14/2019, 03:32   #762

Its always that one bad apple that spoils it for everyone.. Was a great server.. Guess ill go play the untold 70s i guess.. thanks hean
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 04:16   #763

explain me, what kind of bug?
Old 04/14/2019, 06:01   #764

Get some chill, and reopen the serve. wiped or not, its all good
Old 04/14/2019, 06:24   #765

I am fully accpet start over or go 8090s
Closed Thread