Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GalaxySRO -- The Return of Fornax | 140 | D14 |High rate| Original | Re-coded by Mano

Discussion on GalaxySRO -- The Return of Fornax | 140 | D14 |High rate| Original | Re-coded by Mano within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GalaxySRO -- The Return of Fornax | 140 | D14 |High rate| Original | Re-coded by Mano

Website
Register
Facebook

GalaxySRO- Fornax Grand Opening: [15.2.2019] 17:00 GMT+1
( 5:00 PM Server time )

Do you remember the legendary GalaxySRO?

A server where everyone was happy to play. Where everyone was active.
Where nobody insulted the donators. Believe it or not, we were players once too. Nobody cared about players who had been playing for a longer time and had a better char.
Nobody cared about players who used their money to gain even more beautiful stuff.
We were busy playing, even alone, or together.
We had our own circle of friends, just like in real life. A lot of players from different countries who were dealing all the time.

There are so many servers nowadays that every group of friends has one to play on.
Players are unsecure, servers open and close.

One offers more, but unsecure players don't know where to wander and finally settle down for a long time.

Players started wandering and they want more and more, because they know that the actual server is in a rush, it's running out of time, other servers are ready to steal players.
That's why we would like to do something and it would be an honor if we could introduce you to GalaxySRO, that we built with a lot of years of experience.

If you would like to give a chance to a Silkroad Online server, where you can finally have the fun that you used to have, then it's your place.

We are working every day to keep the balance on the server that is one of the most important parts of the game. We care about the players.

We head to the Cap 140 including 420 masteries to help you experience what character fits you the most.

We stick to the Newschool feeling, back to our first Fornax in 2012. Fancy Weapons, custom Activities.

GalaxySRO Fornax[Re-coded by Mano] is waiting for you, where you don't have to be afraid that one day you won't be able to start the game. We assure you that your character was made on the best server possible.
For further information, please scroll down.
Have fun on our server!
Sincerely,
The Team

GalaxySRO Fornax created in: Hungary

GalaxySRO- Fornax [Re-coded by Mano]
- Free Silks
- IP Limit
- Basic Academy System
- Hourly database backup

One may rightfully ask: WHY is this server built? What audience do we aim?
Back in those days when silkroad servers were relatively stable, I was an active player myself, and it is my favorite game even until this day. And then came the day, when armies of private servers opened, and there were no options but to move from one to the other. They either got closed, or I got banned for some irrational reason, or I was hacked, or GM was a corrupt bastard, or they just simply fucked up the server in time. I had enough of it. So I started my own server. That was 9 years ago, and I had quite a few servers, which have let me to gain experience enough to setup, maintain, debug and edit silkroad servers at an impressive speed.
It certainly feels that the era of Newschool servers are somehow going up, they are popular. I realize the fact that people are looking for decent (actually) Newschool Silkroad server. Thus, I Re-coded the old GalaxySRO for the community.

The Beginning

Starter area. You going to start your journey here.
Right after you got it, you have to take the quest from the Galaxy NPC.
After that, you have to hunt 10 Starter monster.
This is the task, after you finished it, simply take your reward -- Lv.[57]

Getting strong
- Arena coins -- Some items based on Arena coins, you can get arena coins by hunting mobs.
- Galaxy items -- Crafting system, Details below.
- Egypt and Legend Type 1-4 items -- Forgotten world.

140 Skills

Custom Avatars

Unique Map

Capture The Flag
You can get [1] Silk Scrolls for killing opponents

[

Craft System

You can get Awakening elements + stones from monsters, and you can fuse your chosen Galaxy item.

Server details:

•IPLimit: 8.

Exp rate: 550x

Drop rate: 100x
...and maybe that's even more than it should be. But we leave it as it is, so y'all can be happy about something. One thing is for sure: you will not be running out of money because the droprate is low. You DO know the feeling, right? =)

Gold rate: 50x

Alchemy rate: 3x + Magic Lucky powder
Just a slightly bit better than the original to make your life calmer. If you have glow on your weapon, that makes you unique. It is like that in 95% of other MMORPGs. And had not mentioned the lack of balance with such a high success rate.

Job rate: 70x
A result of a long and thorough testing. We had our principles which we followed, and we decided this will be the optimal setting. And since trading will be the best source of money on the server, it will worth to have as many trades as possible (and not just pressing the start button of mbot occasionly).

Fortress war
It became a part of our silkroad lives. There must be a war among guilds and unions on the weekends. Do you remember the excitement when you were preparing for Fortress war? We don't want you to miss it.

Forgotten world --Shipwreck.
Forgotten world with high rate. You can get your T1-T4 Egypt weapon reward at Alexandria for the collected talismans. T1-T4 Egypt weapons will be much stronger than normal Galaxy, with like +4.

Forgotten world --Flame Mountain.
Forgotten world with high rate. You can get your Egypt Set reward from the Treasure boxes here. Egypt Set will be much stronger than normal Galaxy, with like +2.

Last degree weapons and sets
There will be 3 kinds of last degree weapons, just like in old Fornax back then. 14D Galaxy will be weaker than T1-T4, And they will just look differently. You can get your D14 Galaxy items by Hunting monsters.[Samarkand]

Mastery Level 420
The mastery is 420, which means you can have 3x140 masteries can be spent according to your sake. Spend it wisely!

Delays
We decided to put some delays to avoid for example the pay2play style at Fortress war or global spamming.
30 seconds on global chatting, 5 minutes on ressurection scroll.

Exchange Delay
On one hand, exchange delay is to prevent the annoying requests or pvp bug.

Stall Delay
On the other hand, stall delay is to avoid bugs connected to the stall system.

Free silks:
-Yes, we will add free silk content, based on online uptime.
We believe that this is not the server where you should be bathing in silks.
Worse thing for the economy. So you will get free silk, under one temporary and one long-lasting condition:
! Be level 140.!
Okay, you raged out. Why do we want this? For the second: the reason is obvious, I hope I don't have to explain it.
As for the first, we have a solid reason: we don't want to unbalance the players' wallet - we have run into this error before, when the starters were stuffed with gold, while the not-even-so-late joiners were poor as hell. Also, we want you to advertise our server and call your friends to play with.

Database backup in every hours
We have automatic database backup every hour in case something occurs, so we can restore everything fast. Not every server can do this.

Some rules about the server:

No racism!
- We decided to take this very seriously. Openly (private chat is not included!) insulting someone else's nation, religion, skin color, etc. will result in a temporary ban upon report.

No scam!
- Fake chars copying reliable people or just simple scammers will be permanently banned upon report. We strongly encourage everyone to screenshots of every business action to ensure safety. We will get your item back, if the guily person is proved to be a scammer.

Don't insult the staff!
- We are people who do A F**K*NG LOT OF WORK to maintain the server. Is this the honor that you wanna f**k our mothers, or worse? Temporary ban will be provided, be cautious.

NOTE: if you have no idea what to do when there are no events, I will list all the activities that make your MMORPG playing worthwhile.
Try to remember what you did back then!
- Level up (you will have time to level up)
- Trade (gold is something you will always need)
- Alchemy (obvious part of the game, fun)
- Stall, trade (all the WTS/WTB, everyone likes business.)
- Quests (to have titles and blue zerk)
- PVP (Good old fights at Donwhang, remember?)

Now, few words about the properties of the server:
Firstly, the parameters:
- vSRO server files 188
- Usual bugs are fixed
- Stable
- Exploits are prevented (for example no exchange bug in pvp)
- Anti-DDoS system (Hyperfilter)
- No lag (decent server machine)
- Auto database backup in every hours

Questions / Answers
1. How do I know if the GM is corrupt or not?
- Our team consists of 2 guys. We both want the server to be succesful, neither of us wants to ruin it.
We are from the same country, but it doesn't mean we treat anyone in a different way. Every player is equal in our eyes. Even if you donate 100$ or not. Don't let yourself be fooled by the numbers, we are a professional team. (Everyone can say that, right?) We aren't kids either to promote all of our friends to GMs. No, it's not GM road. We are perfectly enough for it. Our goal isn't ripping off our players then close the server like others do it. Anyway, don't believe me, believe your eyes.

2. How do I know if the server will not close in a month?
- You cannot know. We all cannot know. It is all up to you people, if you populate the server, it will be long living! We are not the type of server owners who get some money from the server and close instantly. We have been working on this for weeks. We will do everything to keep it open. One word: quality!

3. Pay2win, right?
- Sure! Oh f**k, I mean, no, no. There's nothing in the server you can't get without donating.

4. Active GMs?
- Yes, in the background. We are constantly processing the feedback about the server and developing the parts of the game where we feel it necessary.

The team has quite a few years of experience in creating silkorad servers. We are protected and we are supported. Special thanks to our contributors and the protection services!

Our facebook page:

Our Partners

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/13/2019, 09:24   #2

G.L .. i am IN

IGN: Mythiq
Old 02/13/2019, 10:05   #3

elite*gold: 20
G.l sir
Old 02/13/2019, 10:11   #4

Is there even ANYTHING new to ur server? it looks exactly the same like 4 years ago or even more lol .. back then u just closed every server within 2months without even giving a statement x)
u had more than enough time to make something new .. and u still use the exact same files.. saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2019, 10:19   #5

Élite mob from Constantinople to drop adv ?
Old 02/13/2019, 12:47   #6

Official owners..
Let's give a chance, IM IN!
Old 02/13/2019, 13:55   #7

Lets go boiii
Old 02/13/2019, 14:06   #8

All right, let's clear some things up.

As Mano stated in his facebook post, he is back.
It is lie #1 (there is way more), because he was here through the ZSZCs (except the current one), Aires and many other servers. He always was in the background collecting the money. He's probably out of it.
He stated in his facebook post that it is recoded. What does it mean in Mano language?
Everything is in its former state, but we say it's recoded and kids will believe it.
This facebook page sale thing was also a lie. He never sold it, only found a guy whom he will probably scam in the future. He did it so he could open another server and players think it's someone else but it was just as neglected as before.
Poor Mano, since he scammed his GM, he hasn't been able to grab a big amount of money. Maybe now, haha.

Oh, btw this Orlinn profile opened a server and he said he wasn't Mano. Well, turned out he was. That's awkward.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/13/2019, 14:34   #9

That Mano guy is just a joke
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2019, 14:37   #10

CalMeTheBoSs

CalMeTheBoSs
Old 02/13/2019, 16:51   #11

IGN Crimzen1337

Guild : Blacklist
Old 02/13/2019, 19:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecsuka View Post
All right, let's clear some things up.

As Mano stated in his facebook post, he is back.
It is lie #1 (there is way more), because he was here through the ZSZCs (except the current one), Aires and many other servers. He always was in the background collecting the money. He's probably out of it.
He stated in his facebook post that it is recoded. What does it mean in Mano language?
Everything is in its former state, but we say it's recoded and kids will believe it.
This facebook page sale thing was also a lie. He never sold it, only found a guy whom he will probably scam in the future. He did it so he could open another server and players think it's someone else but it was just as neglected as before.
Poor Mano, since he scammed his GM, he hasn't been able to grab a big amount of money. Maybe now, haha.

Oh, btw this Orlinn profile opened a server and he said he wasn't Mano. Well, turned out he was. That's awkward.
Old 02/13/2019, 20:10   #13

same old files, open then close in 2 month nothing new or fixed i'm more than sure u didn't even fix the old bugs since 2015 or 2014 no comment
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/13/2019, 20:46   #14

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed

If you will use the same content that belongs to another project, you still have to contact me regarding this content (permission)

#Closed

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2019, 18:50   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Reopen

Closed Thread

Tags
d14, galaxy, high, newschool, private