Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Revolutionary | Competitive Silkroad | Opening 15.2

Discussion on Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Revolutionary | Competitive Silkroad | Opening 15.2 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2019, 19:08   #241

elite*gold: 0
RIP
Old 02/21/2019, 19:11   #242

elite*gold: 250
I can`t figure out how to join the Discord. Can someone help me with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
RIP
[18:49:20] Global notice:Server will be undergoing an update in 1 minute.
Old 02/21/2019, 19:26   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by rareshutz15 View Post
I can`t figure out how to join the Discord. Can someone help me with this?

[18:49:20] Global notice:Server will be undergoing an update in 1 minute.
if you have installed it JOIN to server >
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 19:51   #244

GM needs to sort these downtimes, restarts and server inspections. They're are getting annoying and out of hand. I had to update my client 3 times yesterday! why don't you save it for a weekly inspection like the majority of servers.
Old 02/21/2019, 21:36   #245

WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH THE SERVER___??????
Why you dont tell that you are shuting down server o smthing... ggg HWT fcu
Old 02/21/2019, 21:40   #246

Dear GM,
How can i enjoy this game with constant d/c? Get your stuff together.. Jeez
Old 02/21/2019, 22:00   #247

Do not recommend this server, pay 2 win, constantly dc's, stays offline 4-6hours a day without any message..
If you want to get upset - this is 4 you.
Old 02/21/2019, 22:01   #248

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by juuliuus View Post

Do not recommend this server, pay 2 win, constantly dc's, stays offline 4-6hours a day without any message..
If you want to get upset - this is 4 you.

Player count got bugged on the website when the server went down. You can check with server stats or whatever. We do not add fake player count
Old 02/21/2019, 22:03   #249

does anyone know an active well done private server?
Was ruby cant handle the players, lets swipe to another one....Srsly, the Setup isnt even good..
Old 02/22/2019, 01:19   #250

Kaputt?
Old 02/22/2019, 02:40   #251

Waiting for Ruby Season 4 ! this server is fking so shiet )
Old 02/22/2019, 02:45   #252

elite*gold: 20
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncover your heart View Post
Waiting for Ruby Season 4 ! this server is fking so shiet )
i need speak with you private
Old 02/22/2019, 02:48   #253

:feelsbadma n:
Old 02/22/2019, 04:27   #254

Server Positives :

- Definitely this server is a play2win one , i got myself all the shits needed to continue the journey , prem-devil-avatars , you know .. and i didn't spend a penny for that , just sold the remaining stones and elixirs after finishing my entire set +5 +6 FB Max .. on the other side .. what do the donaters have ? S.O.S Items ? if you're thinking sos items is an advantage .. so you're such a big noob , i am getting around 6 sos B crates and 1 Sos A Crates daily !!! and i didn't mention the auto events and the lottery system .. so how the fuck you're calling it a pay2win server ?
So @ .. please add prems and devils and som weapons to the starting items to please the kids.

- The system is pretty balanced and making the botters crying hard , i really like it .. being active you win .. being a bot you suck .. that's it .

- You're not lying about the current server status like others do .. i checked it myself.

- The alchemy rates is amazing .. wont see much +10 lurking around .

- A good amount of auto events.

- I could see that someone is taking control of the economy .. and he's doing very well .

- Supports are really friendly .

Server Negatives :

- Those trading routes have nothing to do with oldschool man ! , trading were always been like a hide and seek .. traders trying to find safe routes to delivers their bargains safely , and robbers used to search the areas and hunt them down , never were an organised wars !! it's too much risky for the traders .. if you want to fix this issue .. you should add a limit to the job leagues .. 50% for thiefs and 50% for traders.

- The Lags & DCs .. i know you're doing your best and i am thankful for that .. but it's will be easy to decrease the server capacity to 4500 as an example .. any way log-in attempts is a silkroad experience the 2000's borns knows nothing about it.

- The unusual and not acceptable amount of client updates .. all the updates you didn't wasn't too urgent .. it could wait to the weekly inspection.

- Holy water temple uniques spawns 105+ Elites & Giants .. i don't like that.

- why Trades - CTF - Arena are limited by levels ? it's HWID Limited anyway .. why forbid the newcomers enjoying this features ? why are you making level up is their only concern ? Recommend : Level 20 as normal.

- Special regions like Devil & Paradise dungeons would be good to be allowed for 90 levels.

- I just can't accept the presence of party mobs in an oldschool server.

- The forgotten world isn't worthy .. it's seems like an alternative for donation .. it's not supposed to be like that .. the rewards are supposed to be worthy that makes all paying attention to it.

- I Think you didn't decrease Holy Water Temple's debuffs levels .. needs to be adjusted.

- Why the hardest event gives the lowest reward ? i am talking about the S&D Event .. 25 Silk for searching the whole area without a hint .. but H&S is giving 50 with a hind .. not fair.

- What about "arrange" auto event ?

- The trivia answers database needs a manual adjustments .. Remove "a" & "the" and change the dates to numerical.

- Trivia bot would be a very kind if it tells my that my answer is wrong .. i don't like being ignored even if it was by a bot

- Why there's no Stall-Network ? i think it's could be easy for you to fix the dupe bug and turn this service on .. trust me searching hundreds of stalls isn't a silkroad activity .. not at all.

My Ratings : 9/10

I highly recommend the real oldschool players to join this server .. 2000's borns ignore me please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2019, 05:05   #255

i agree with most of what Dr.Ryze said, but.. the trade routes suck they are nothing but funnels for theifs to catch you in.. and i beleive the stone drop rate and the elixer rate need to be increased it forces people to buy silk just to plus there gear and even if u bot in arabia coast which is supposedly 2x drop rate your still not gonna get ahead unless u donate