Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



QueenSRO | 6 years Online | PvP Based | Real money economic system

Discussion on QueenSRO | 6 years Online | PvP Based | Real money economic system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 01/27/2019, 17:02   #16

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryes* View Post
Great Old Server.

6 years
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1 View Post
How many players online in Rotana server?
We don't care about the number of players. We care only about the services we offer to our players. We care about developing our servers and our stability on we have been for years.



TitanPro is offline  
Old 01/27/2019, 17:24   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Keep going


MARIUS_CL is offline  
Old 01/27/2019, 17:30   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Sorry But u forget to write ( P2P SERVERS ) F2P have 0 chance to get the p2p items so wheres the fun in that ? and in fun servers it based on arena coins and item +15 and item +15 comes from buying only and the arena coins is almost impposible to gain that much in few months else u buy them to be maxed out
SERVERS WITH 0% FUN U CAN ASK THE OLD PLAYERS ABOUT IT
masteronaim is offline  
Old 01/27/2019, 18:11   #19

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteronaim View Post
Sorry But u forget to write ( P2P SERVERS ) F2P have 0 chance to get the p2p items so wheres the fun in that ? and in fun servers it based on arena coins and item +15 and item +15 comes from buying only and the arena coins is almost impposible to gain that much in few months else u buy them to be maxed out
SERVERS WITH 0% FUN U CAN ASK THE OLD PLAYERS ABOUT IT
If you're right, these servers would have been closed from years.

I also think you should know that our servers pvp not pve
so you must buy items for 1 time only to play game but if u wanna leave game u can sell it easy
if u talking about free items etc... you must enter server pve not pvp
If the items is free they will not be used by players in the business
and trade between them.
As I said before, the volume of trading between players inside the game exceeds $ 2000 a month at least
and i don't know what you mean by the old players. We don't have new players or old players, simply all our players same.

and thanks for your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIUS_CL View Post
Keep going
thank you


TitanPro is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2019, 05:08   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 20
Trash server with trash community
Fame_xD is offline  
Old 01/28/2019, 12:24   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
[QUOTE=TitanPro;37363897]If you're right, these servers would have been closed from years.

I also think you should know that our servers pvp not pve
so you must buy items for 1 time only to play game but if u wanna leave game u can sell it easy
if u talking about free items etc... you must enter server pve not pvp
If the items is free they will not be used by players in the business
and trade between them.
As I said before, the volume of trading between players inside the game exceeds $ 2000 a month at least
and i don't know what you mean by the old players. We don't have new players or old players, simply all our players same.

This Server wasnt like this 3 years ago when i was playing it changed last 2 years BUT IF U JOIN RN U WONT SEE MANY PLAYERS ACTIVE IN SERVER FUN AND ITS SLOWLY DYING U CANT AAND THAT BECAUSE OF UR P2P AND P2P UPDATES U KEEP DOING SERVER WAS MADE FOR MONEY NOT FUN
masteronaim is offline  
Old 01/28/2019, 20:11   #22

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
Trash server with trash community
That's because you're a Jealous ?!
anyway thanks for your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteronaim View Post
This Server wasnt like this 3 years ago when i was playing it changed last 2 years BUT IF U JOIN RN U WONT SEE MANY PLAYERS ACTIVE IN SERVER FUN AND ITS SLOWLY DYING U CANT AAND THAT BECAUSE OF UR P2P AND P2P UPDATES U KEEP DOING SERVER WAS MADE FOR MONEY NOT FUN
I've read that before.
i think from 3~4 years
Whoever gets the ban saying it
anyway thanks for your comment again <3
TitanPro is offline  
Old 02/05/2019, 18:32   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 28
Great server, been playing here since a couple months after the server was released. I frequently leave for work/university studies every here and there and have not lost any of my items. Management is amazing, resellers are great. 10/10 game
Dicas is offline  
Old 02/14/2019, 05:45   #24
 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 51
WOW Great Server
Alberto$ is offline  
Old 02/23/2019, 05:50   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanPro View Post
We don't care about the number of players. We care only about the services we offer to our players. We care about developing our servers and our stability on we have been for years.
I wonder why you didn't respond correctly to that question. At least, tell us what is your playerbase per day. People are interested in playing in a bit populated server, in general.
Blacklite. is offline  
Old 02/23/2019, 13:23   #26

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicas View Post
Great server, been playing here since a couple months after the server was released. I frequently leave for work/university studies every here and there and have not lost any of my items. Management is amazing, resellers are great. 10/10 game
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto$ View Post
WOW Great Server
thank you Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
I wonder why you didn't respond correctly to that question. At least, tell us what is your playerbase per day. People are interested in playing in a bit populated server, in general.
These servers don't attract a lot of players because they like pve server more than pvp.
our limit 600 players and we have 400 ++ But our goal is to satisfy all players.
and we will open free server D10 soon and after that will open pve server
TitanPro is offline  
Old 02/23/2019, 14:26   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanPro View Post

These servers don't attract a lot of players because they like pve server more than pvp.
our limit 600 players and we have 400 ++ But our goal is to satisfy all players.
and we will open free server D10 soon and after that will open pve server
Perfect. I'll appreciate now all of your efforts. Thanks.
Good luck, then.
Blacklite. is offline  
Old 02/23/2019, 14:29   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 30
Giant server sure
[GM]Toni is offline  
Old 02/23/2019, 21:53   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 60
i wonder how you r making profit since you give pre etc for 30 days to everyone
emrehap is offline  
Old 03/20/2019, 21:24   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
hello, queensro oasis still exist or is it closed already?


Pure4boveYou is offline  
Reply

Tags
queensro


Similar Threads
[Buying] Unused FULL Steamaccount - 5 years, 10 years, 15 years
02/10/2017 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to buy steam accounts with full info only. Full info means loginname, password, email, emailpassword and ?steamguard acces?. The accounts should not be hacked, scammed, ripped or pished! Im mainly interested in unused accounts with 5, 10 or 15 years! But i will buy used accounts that own csgo as well, if you can give me the cd-key or other proof for steamsupport as well! Please send me your offers per PN or here inside the thread. I pay with BTC!
MogulCraft - Economic PVP
07/02/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
r4nger0
[1.2.5] Pure PVP | Factions | PVP | Shop | Economic
05/31/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
https://p.twimg.com/AuOY-G6CQAAm8KX.png Domain Registered www.PPVP.biz IP: 178.239.161.24:25573 Still in Development. Server Configurations PVP Is on. Cannon pvp in safe zone areas. Factions is installed on server



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.