Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zeal Online | CAP 110 | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 18/01/2019 Zeal

Discussion on Zeal Online | CAP 110 | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 18/01/2019 Zeal within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2019, 09:12   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupcufiko View Post
Sure it is, if you don't pay attention even for a minute on them. Our website was completely english before we change to this one. So please don't comment if your goal is just discredit us.
Discord:
Forum:
You literally just admitted it was a Turkish server a few posts ago but ok lmao.
Old 02/07/2019, 20:45   #47

I guess he meant owners are turkish.
Old 02/07/2019, 21:56   #48

I'm taking the time when I'm going to start.

I want to play the server but I can not, what's the problem?

my nick SeuPai
I'm from Brazil
@

trying to login with paid sbot

my friends also have the same problem
Old 02/10/2019, 07:42   #49

Zeal Online; where it all begins.
Old 02/10/2019, 15:33   #50

elite*gold: 12145
Received Thanks: 1,045
You must be very proud of Blastoise and Charizard to have it as your share event + pinned post cover.
Old 02/10/2019, 16:58   #51

Received Thanks: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
You must be very proud of Blastoise and Charizard to have it as your share event + pinned post cover.
but sadly not circusbear grabpet in any pservers
Old 02/11/2019, 08:35   #52

Why am I always disconnected as soon as I have logged in?
Old 02/11/2019, 09:07   #53

elite*gold: 20
good luck
Old 02/11/2019, 10:58   #54

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Hello, this is a private server as yours, so its made with stolen files again as yours. So this is how this job works. Today i take something from you tomorrow you take something from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazonzo12345 View Post
Why am I always disconnected as soon as I have logged in?
Dll problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Toni View Post
good luck
Thanks.
Old 02/11/2019, 15:56   #55

After being on this server for three days .. i think it's a good time to give my feedback and i will try to be fair enough ..

-The system is pretty good and i've been looking for a game like this for a long time .. the rates will surely lead to a long term server , people are selling normal items , dismantling items , alchemy rates are normal , FGW drop rates are normal .. Very well.

- The absence of stupid STR INT Uniques is a very nice thing .. yeah hate this ***** , but the uniques respawn delay is too short (70Min) , it'ld be better to change it to the original value (240Min) , and for a little balancing .. you can decrease the uniques phy def by 20%.

- The Lv 1~40 Exp Rates is pretty annoying for the newcomers , we can have a better solution for the academy farming morons .. ex: change the graduate level to 95 , Senior to 100 , and academy creation level to 101.

- The server is having lag moments (not too much) .. but you don't know when you're going to get the hit.

- Getting too much DCs after the char selection phase ( already using the dll fix thing )

- The trade system sucks .. why would a level 110 player do a trade ? spending 1.5M to gain 8M (JG>Alex) , i am not talking about the rates here .. you must change the goods prices .. From 383 to 3k as an example .. with the same profit rates ofc .. we pay more and earn more .

About having a worldwide community :

- the home page must be set to English by default and people have the choice to change it into other language.

- Game notices must be in English.

- The payment methods ..

- The thread design sucks man !!

You still have the chance to make this server a successful one .. don't waste it.

and there're a lot of more things that i'ld like to say .. but i don't want to say it here .. will be waiting for your pm as soon as possible ..

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread