Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redic Online | Cap 100-CH | Savage Cave & Skills | Unique Features | LIVE NOW

Discussion on Redic Online | Cap 100-CH | Savage Cave & Skills | Unique Features | LIVE NOW within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2019, 02:37   #121

elite*gold: 20
did you guys abuse the poll to delay the g.o though server is ready to be launched , there's no excuse to delay it , the only excuse ( we may accept ) is host delivery or in-game bugs , but it's completely ready .. ithink the real fact is you're afraid of RUBY grand however your g.o before ruby's one , you guys ****** me off i was going to have fun with these insane features , but you were afraid of poor population at the real g.o ( which is tomorrow ) .. finally , i won't recommend this server due to their ****** UP PROMISES
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2019, 16:55   #122

elite*gold: 0
opening 8march? are u joking? -.-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2019, 20:58   #123

elite*gold: 1
Yea, why delaying it because of Ruby? You guys believe in your server right? Before the thread of Ruby you guys thought the population would be good. In mine opinion if you guys delaying it now, you're actually saying that Ruby's server is better..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2019, 21:17   #124

never join here.. switch Grand open because ruby got more hype...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2019, 22:54   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
tbh the more i think about it, it makes sense even tho i didn't really like but its business tho

beside don't be telling ppl what they should or shouldn't do don't **** with ppl work

this server is literally 5 times better than ruby even tho imma play ruby for a little bit and then gonna switch back on GO
Old 02/08/2019, 12:34   #126

how to register ?
Old 02/08/2019, 14:50   #127

Nice server gl bro!
Old 02/08/2019, 15:56   #128

Im completely out. I was going to join this server but I wont for this mislead. 1 MONTH to grand opening. For this mistake thread should be closed till 01.03.19.
-Huge Disappointment
-Shame on You for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2019, 21:19   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by startimes2 View Post
how to register ?
You do not need to register for BETA. Simply type in any id/pw and that will automatically create your account for BETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sletrow View Post
Yea, why delaying it because of Ruby? You guys believe in your server right? Before the thread of Ruby you guys thought the population would be good. In mine opinion if you guys delaying it now, you're actually saying that Ruby's server is better..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro5134 View Post
opening 8march? are u joking? -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sroking010 View Post
did you guys abuse the poll to delay the g.o though server is ready to be launched , there's no excuse to delay it , the only excuse ( we may accept ) is host delivery or in-game bugs , but it's completely ready .. ithink the real fact is you're afraid of RUBY grand however your g.o before ruby's one , you guys pissed me off i was going to have fun with these insane features , but you were afraid of poor population at the real g.o ( which is tomorrow ) .. finally , i won't recommend this server due to their FUCKED UP PROMISES
I mean, the players voted to delay, the beta will stay up and that doesn't mean in any way the server will just stay this way till the opening. The server is 100% ready as mentioned on this thread but with an extra month ahead of us we will keep working and implementing new stuff in-game.

If you wanna stick with us, feel free, if you are pissed about the delay oh well there's not much we can do, trust me, delaying it is not good at all especially since the server is already running on the main host which is quite expensive but this is what the players voted for.

To the ones that want to stick with us, feel free to suggest ANYTHING and I mean literally ANYTHING. As we now have extra time we want to add even more to Redic so nobody gets bored. We are also on the verge of adding a never seen before in private servers in-game event where you will be able to win useful items, more details about this feature soon.

To the ones that have been here since the very first beta phases, thank you! If you won prizes in the Share Events or the Leveling Competition we had on Phase 2, your names have been kept and you will receive your silks on Grand Opening [March 8th 2019].

Cheers
Old 02/08/2019, 22:40   #130

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
It would be a shame if I came out from the dead for just one day.
Old 02/09/2019, 17:15   #131

elite*gold: 1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
It would not, be my guest
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2019, 18:09   #132

The Black Market: 127/0/1
Quote:
Looks like my best old gipsy friend is back! Thought you were ded Brani lol,be our guest in Redic you would love that!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2019, 18:48   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhon View Post
Im completely out. I was going to join this server but I wont for this mislead. 1 MONTH to grand opening. For this mistake thread should be closed till 01.03.19.
-Huge Disappointment
-Shame on You for that.
yeah i kinda felt the same exact way just play ruby for a bit and then u will realize that despite the similarity between the two games this game is about 5 times better

Ruby last delayed the plvling event because some ppl couldn't join the game and one of the supporters told me that they wasn't sure if their server could handle the 300 players at the same time so they are definitely rushing and they are definitely winging it the only problem is the Fob is a lot better than Crayon in handling people so that's why he got all the hype and he didn't have any option but to delay, but the way Crayon decided to delay was very ******* irritating kinda ****** me off but with some time i cooled off and saw the whole picture
Old 02/10/2019, 17:58   #134

Quote:
Threats?
Old 02/11/2019, 19:27   #135

elite*gold: 125
Good JOB