Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redic Online | Cap 100-CH | Savage Cave & Skills | Unique Features | LIVE NOW

Discussion on Redic Online | Cap 100-CH | Savage Cave & Skills | Unique Features | LIVE NOW within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/03/2019, 15:41   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by $hisui View Post
really unprofessional team, do not recommend for players, i was not even in ruby discord but he insult me and i tell crayon and he do nothing

@ u will shut up about this?

just tip for Crayon, if u leave people like that in team because u want them to get u guild, people won't trust u again, after reality reborn people already hate u but u had chance and u start to ruin it again. until u do something me and guild is out of redic...

childish EIGHT member....

rating 0 done to thread and there will be CORRUPTION to EIGHT because it look like crayon keep mick to get them despite mick actions
Ohhhh how do I love this. First of the first thing you did when you came in our discord was mention another server which is already against our rules.

Second of all, yeah sure I insulted you via DM because I simply dont give a fuck about you and this Ruby trash and lets be honest, you guys are here to just talkshit anyways, you are waiting for this corrupted Ruby trash.

Last thing, with the corruption accusations already, I have been working with Crayon for 3months almost now to build a good server and we are about to be done. Anyways, we all know where the real corruption is, go ask your puppet master Foberious, lol.

Keep the hate comments coming! I like them alot!

Oh and last thing about the Thread rating, theres another server that just lasted 2 weeks and the owner stole stuff from our beta client before we even go public as well as tell his friends to rate us as low as possible so he could have a good opening. Oh well look now 17 days later server is 100% dead.
Old 02/03/2019, 16:17   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by $hisui View Post
really unprofessional team, do not recommend for players, i was not even in ruby discord but he insult me and i tell crayon and he do nothing

@ u will shut up about this?

just tip for Crayon, if u leave people like that in team because u want them to get u guild, people won't trust u again, after reality reborn people already hate u but u had chance and u start to ruin it again. until u do something me and guild is out of redic...

childish EIGHT member....

rating 0 done to thread and there will be CORRUPTION to EIGHT because it look like crayon keep mick to get them despite mick actions
the team is nice, professional for the most part and ur talking about mick 99% of all players including me on this server will tell u that he prob. the nicest team member and he is doing a fantastic job helping everyone and dealing with their shit

he is a bit childesh i can confirm this but tbh he is doing a good ass job
Old 02/03/2019, 16:25   #108

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
future server! join the hype guys, letz make Redic Legendary, this server has it earned!
hhhhhhh
Old 02/03/2019, 18:36   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaintrax200 View Post
hhhhhhh
Getting HWID Ban on the first week of BETA because you insulted religions and you are still lurking around? You must really have some interest in Redic
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2019, 18:38   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudder1337 View Post
Getting HWID Ban on the first week of BETA because you insulted religions and you are still lurking around? You must really have some interest in Redic
Who the **** are u? Not interested in server but i see some familiar name in here
Old 02/04/2019, 00:25   #111

elite*gold: 20
just amazing lock
good luck sir
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 00:46   #112

nice amazing, im in
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 06:14   #113

dont tell ppl get ban for insulting religion ... that is is so stupid . **** monkeys grow up .. yeah you all from monkeys not some divine power .

i wish i play a server of silkroad medium rates /drops without bots for once in my life
Old 02/04/2019, 18:38   #114

fail server admin ccan't set items back to +5 or +0 and people still have +7, he say 100% and he check but i can't pvp people have +7 and my item go back to +5, my guild and union out of this game
Old 02/05/2019, 06:58   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by daulabuci View Post
dont tell ppl get ban for insulting religion ... that is is so stupid . **** monkeys grow up .. yeah you all from monkeys not some divine power .

i wish i play a server of silkroad medium rates /drops without bots for once in my life
Theres origin with no bots ya donkey
Old 02/05/2019, 19:14   #116

Is beta still open ? i wanna test but couldnt figure out how to register
Old 02/05/2019, 19:28   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniteloop55 View Post
Is beta still open ? i wanna test but couldnt figure out how to register
Yes it is! You don't need to register for beta, simply type in any id/pw, that will automatically create your account for beta. Real accounts will have to be registered once we close in on Grand Opening via our website, when we publish the full one.
Old 02/06/2019, 05:51   #118

Nice effort, I hope it finds the value it deserves, Good Luck
Old 02/06/2019, 10:05   #119

Why mbot and sbot does not work on beta? And is it will be same when the server opens?
Old 02/06/2019, 16:38   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniteloop55 View Post
Why mbot and sbot does not work on beta? And is it will be same when the server opens?
Hey there, sbot and mbot both work but you have to use our versions for Redic. The paid sbot is suposed to be fixed by Shiva for us, he already has our client for almost a month now and we were told he was going to fix it for us.

So for now, you can use our SBot or MBot, here are the download links :

SBot :

MBot :

Enjoy!