Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diagon Online| 90 Cap | Ch | Pc Limit 2 |Survival I Play2Win-Grand Opening 01.02.2019

Discussion on Diagon Online| 90 Cap | Ch | Pc Limit 2 |Survival I Play2Win-Grand Opening 01.02.2019 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/07/2019, 13:30   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deselotor View Post
Server 30Min Check, Filter installation.
For Clean Game.
30 min or more ??

Old 02/07/2019, 16:32   #107

Can you higher the SP Rate pls, that SP farming takes so long, i want to start jobbing...

Can you delet, those return scroll and element item drops pls

Old 02/08/2019, 01:43   #108

Read it,it only take 2 minutes

This is for newbie players and old ones who ever cares ,i know its useless to write the whole story because they will delete my comment so i will try make it as short as i can
i've played on this sv for 5 days ,i've donated like 60-70euros to support their "good work" and today one of the supporters "head supporter" ingame name "Toph" which knewed i donate ,tried to approach me and sell me silk,items cheaper then the website one for real money.. so i decided im not going to play on corrupted server so i reported it to the owner "Wicked" after showing him my photos "ingame ones and discord" because we talked on both ,he said "i will talk to him" so i tought is not the answer i was waiting for so i decided to destroy my items and quit ,but before i had the chance of doing that i had to let the players on what kind of server they are playing so i wrote few globals and posted the photos on discords so everyone can see them.. and in less then 5 minutes i got kicked out of discord,banned from game without the chance of saying anything more.
So my opinion before you decide to play on such a sever ,think twice and read the opinion of others
Cheers MrBunnny
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/08/2019, 15:22   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aionys View Post
This is for newbie players and old ones who ever cares ,i know its useless to write the whole story because they will delete my comment so i will try make it as short as i can
i've played on this sv for 5 days ,i've donated like 60-70euros to support their "good work" and today one of the supporters "head supporter" ingame name "Toph" which knewed i donate ,tried to approach me and sell me silk,items cheaper then the website one for real money.. so i decided im not going to play on corrupted server so i reported it to the owner "Wicked" after showing him my photos "ingame ones and discord" because we talked on both ,he said "i will talk to him" so i tought is not the answer i was waiting for so i decided to destroy my items and quit ,but before i had the chance of doing that i had to let the players on what kind of server they are playing so i wrote few globals and posted the photos on discords so everyone can see them.. and in less then 5 minutes i got kicked out of discord,banned from game without the chance of saying anything more.
So my opinion before you decide to play on such a sever ,think twice and read the opinion of others
Cheers MrBunnny
I feel you bro i had similar problem with this Toph, corrupted server hfhf

Old 02/08/2019, 16:54   #110

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhon View Post
I feel you bro i had similar problem with this Toph, corrupted server hfhf

No problem in the game.What problems are you talking about.Only have sbot auto login problem because the room is unbranding
Old 02/08/2019, 22:48   #111

why u close your last one after some days?
and another one in 2012.

Prove that you will not close again after they pay you.
show us prove of server host for year
Old 02/09/2019, 12:01   #112

GM LAGG !!
Old 02/09/2019, 20:18   #113

Well, as I predict 10 days ago - this is a fail server.
They started with stolen graphics and video content + deleting uncomfortable commants on FB. After a little talk with their headadmin they still kept doing this by stealing even more of my and other designers works. This is just Rude. As I said... If they already stealing like this... they will not care abuot the pleyers later in game. Its easy - nobody will take you seriously if you dont take it seriously. This is just an easy cash - make a fake promotion with stolen videos and graphic, open a random, full lag and buged server, take the cash and close.
Now I get back here to read some commants from other people and boom! I was 100% right. Corrupted support (how da faq can support even has access to silks?), Lots of commants abuot lags, deleting commants on discord / fb (well at least here you cant), GM cant even take the criticism... He consciously stealing, deleting all of this just to make him clear. Thats not how adults behave.
Next prediction? Server will be closed in next 1-2 weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2019, 04:29   #114

turk server il quit today that toph is a fcking ****** , supporter with access to silks lol=))) fcking noobs thank *** i dint donate
Old 02/12/2019, 21:01   #115

elite*gold: 17
What is your problem? Who has opened a game so smoothly that you have come here empty empty talk? !!
Old 02/16/2019, 23:59   #116

Nice server got ****** up by GM's , sharing items/silk to his friends. I hope you get cancer.

« TheDragonSro Cap 110 Pve System Coin Join us | GoldenAge Online - Upgrade To Degree 14 »