Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/14/2019, 10:37   #631

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp66 View Post
you are just a bullshit..let the ppl think what kid of **** you are
You're being so rude, while the server you're gonna play copies from us, GG I guess that's the type of servers that suit you.

Old 06/14/2019, 12:53   #632

elite*gold: 0
at least he dont lie or sleep like your team mate 18h+or full afk when ur sv have huge problems...so first event from fb you say is done, i saw in discord ppl dont get their silk + who win the laptop? now i guess will be the new share event once ur second go will be, but now not with laptop as reward, why? cause first share event there was no laptop give away. Second lie from you ***** you except to have tons of fcking donation but at the end you fail noob and you gonna fail with second go too thats why there is not a laptop anymore from share event and it never was, SO STOP FCKING LIE PEOPLE TRASH GUY
Old 06/14/2019, 13:20   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp66 View Post
at least he dont lie or sleep like your team mate 18h+or full afk when ur sv have huge problems...so first event from fb you say is done, i saw in discord ppl dont get their silk + who win the laptop? now i guess will be the new share event once ur second go will be, but now not with laptop as reward, why? cause first share event there was no laptop give away. Second lie from you b1tch you except to have tons of fcking donation but at the end you fail noob and you gonna fail with second go too thats why there is not a laptop anymore from share event and it never was, SO STOP FCKING LIE PEOPLE TRASH GUY
What fucking donations? Use the coconut in your fucking head, if donations were my goal, I wouldn't have stuck around for so long, first season we paid $5,000, and got $6,000, this season we spent $2,000, and got around $500 so far, I have given my share to Silverlight and Avocado, which means even if people donate, nothing is going inside my pocket, get it loser? Aside from all of that, concerning the Share Event; I literally said we delayed announcing the winners because our first priority at the moment is having a stable server, that doesn't mean we'll never announce the winners, can you even read?

Right now, I'm still in this team for the community, and the community ONLY, not for any other purpose, so don't you dare try to say a word to me when all you're doing is stay home everyday, eat like there's no tomorrow, get fat in your mom's basement, and use your prolapsing stomach to insult people on the internet.

Again since you obviously can't read; I AM NOT GETTING A SINGLE CENT FROM THIS PROJECT, I'M STILL HERE AFTER GETTING BASHED AND FRAMED FOR MISTAKES I WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR, JUST BECAUSE I'M AN ADMINISTRATOR, YOU HAD TO BASH ME FOR MY TEAMMATES' FAULT, YET I'M STILL HERE, USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN FOR A MINUTE.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2019, 17:31   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
What ******* donations? Use the coconut in your ******* head, if donations were my goal, I wouldn't have stuck around for so long, first season we paid $5,000, and got $6,000, this season we spent $2,000, and got around $500 so far, I have given my share to Silverlight and Avocado, which means even if people donate, nothing is going inside my pocket, get it loser? Aside from all of that, concerning the Share Event; I literally said we delayed announcing the winners because our first priority at the moment is having a stable server, that doesn't mean we'll never announce the winners, can you even read?

Right now, I'm still in this team for the community, and the community ONLY, not for any other purpose, so don't you dare try to say a word to me when all you're doing is stay home everyday, eat like there's no tomorrow, get fat in your mom's basement, and use your prolapsing stomach to insult people on the internet.

Again since you obviously can't read; I AM NOT GETTING A SINGLE CENT FROM THIS PROJECT, I'M STILL HERE AFTER GETTING BASHED AND FRAMED FOR MISTAKES I WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR, JUST BECAUSE I'M AN ADMINISTRATOR, YOU HAD TO BASH ME FOR MY TEAMMATES' FAULT, YET I'M STILL HERE, USE YOUR ******* BRAIN FOR A MINUTE.
You keep excusing yourself with others. the first sign of a failed business is when the top of the chain blaims the ones below them. who made the team? own ur **** and grow up. if u're not the top of the chain then why are you still here getting bashed and ******** ur rep? The time for making excuses already passed. If u want to change what ppl think about it work for it instead of being here writting on a forum.
Old 06/14/2019, 19:09   #635

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx47 View Post
You keep excusing yourself with others. the first sign of a failed business is when the top of the chain blaims the ones below them. who made the team? own ur **** and grow up. if u're not the top of the chain then why are you still here getting bashed and ******** ur rep? The time for making excuses already passed. If u want to change what ppl think about it work for it instead of being here writting on a forum.
I’m not making excuses, I’m stating the truth so people know who to blame, I hired two developers to fix the server and gave up my share, meaning that I’m not getting anything out of this project, what am I supposed to do again? You’d whine if these were concerns about the server, and I wasn't replying to them, what difference does it make if I reply to negative feedback? It’s still the same effort, plus; you’re making it sound as if this is a company or some ****, you all are delusional about this scene, we make servers for your entertainment, we don’t make servers for ******* money, if that weren’t the case, I wouldn’t have been here giving up my share, and getting mad about dumb people blaming me for **** I haven’t done, head of the team my ***, **** that ****, I’m the head of your entertainment, don’t talk as if I take this as a business, I’ve had enough of false criticism, please understand that I’m doing my best, and that I don’t deserve any of this ****, and thanks im advance.
Old 06/14/2019, 19:18   #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
you all are delusional about this scene, we make servers for your entertainment, we don’t make servers for ******* money,
this quote from you its pretty contraditory but okay, i'll let you try to make others(and urself) believe u're a pretty good guy. i got nothing against you. just trying to tell you that if u want to suceed maybe u try to make some effort instead of blaming everyone else like you keep doing... you don't even know but despite bashing you i'm one of the few who is actually re-joining. now you take your own conclusions if u want. if not, gl
Old 06/14/2019, 21:17   #637

The server is going up in exactly 13 minutes, prepare yourselves!
Old 06/14/2019, 22:24   #638

the server is again a fail project not others
Old 06/14/2019, 23:09   #639

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
the server is again a fail project not others
the website is nice though
it's always good to see people use nice frameworks
Old 06/15/2019, 00:10   #640

elite*gold: 13
So far I can accept that there have been downtimes since the release which are hard to narrow down, but we have managed to fix a few small issues which could have resulted in bigger problems down the road.

I am going to be online every day at approximately 20:00 GMT to do some events ingame and a few changes on the database since there are still some uniques which aren't dropping what one would expect (job temple ones mainly).

The server infrastructure was migrated to our main project server (Conde), so the game will keep running even if Gannicus or Takla decide to give up on the project.

I am not going to be 100% onto this project due to personal projects, but I'll be there for enough time to answer any question and resolve any issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if anything is missing ingame, or if something went wrong with your character (very unlikely).

Thanks to those who have sticked with us so far, and sorry to those who were let down. In this life we learn by the mistakes we do, but some mistakes are unavoidable and don't teach any lessons at all (Silkroad is full of those).

See you ingame, and hope to see you on Conde's opening as well!
Old 06/15/2019, 00:31   #641

gg wp u fcked urself with server down again on reopen bye
Old 06/15/2019, 01:24   #642

They made a new Discord for some reason. They advertised it in game as
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 03:53   #643

elite*gold: 13
After an unclear turn in the Discord group, the Celestius channel with 200+ members was closed (I'm still not sure what happened 100%).

When that happened, I decided to start a new Discord group for the people who are still playing the game since the game will keep going running on my host while working together with Codsey to make this experience something you can still have.

We all know that Celestius' features are unmatched by many other servers, and that a heckton of work was put into these files. There are thousands of lines written by Aaron on this database which work almost fully (something amazing), and they didn't need too much tweaking to be where the server is now.

The server is now in another position entirely, since Takla and Gannicus retired from managing the game itself. The original team disbanded and is now being put back together by myself with the help of the supporters who sticked with us through the storm.

I will keep working on it. There are still things to improve and little things to fix on the server. I am constantly updating the Discord group with what's going on, and today we had our first 2 events (Uniques and Hide&Seek).

There are people doing trades, some others doing PVP here and there, many leveling, and some others farming to sell elixirs on the market.

Even if the server does not go 1k players, the ones who are there are having a good time. And we will keep it that way.

Thanks to those who keep up with this insanity. This is fun to be honest, and it's worth as long as we stick together and have a good time with no censorship or fear for a hammer to come swooping towards you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 07:47   #644

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
After an unclear turn in the Discord group, the Celestius channel with 200+ members was closed (I'm still not sure what happened 100%).

When that happened, I decided to start a new Discord group for the people who are still playing the game since the game will keep going running on my host while working together with Codsey to make this experience something you can still have.

We all know that Celestius' features are unmatched by many other servers, and that a heckton of work was put into these files. There are thousands of lines written by Aaron on this database which work almost fully (something amazing), and they didn't need too much tweaking to be where the server is now.

The server is now in another position entirely, since Takla and Gannicus retired from managing the game itself. The original team disbanded and is now being put back together by myself with the help of the supporters who sticked with us through the storm.

I will keep working on it. There are still things to improve and little things to fix on the server. I am constantly updating the Discord group with what's going on, and today we had our first 2 events (Uniques and Hide&Seek).

There are people doing trades, some others doing PVP here and there, many leveling, and some others farming to sell elixirs on the market.

Even if the server does not go 1k players, the ones who are there are having a good time. And we will keep it that way.

Thanks to those who keep up with this insanity. This is fun to be honest, and it's worth as long as we stick together and have a good time with no censorship or fear for a hammer to come swooping towards you.
With success
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 08:50   #645

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post

The hero sro community needs but we dont deserve him.
Thanks
1 User