Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/10/2019, 16:03   #601

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp66 View Post
WAS YOUR FAULT CAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE THE SITUATION AND BY CHOOSING THE WRONG PERSON TO WORK/TO BE IN UR STAFF SO STOP SAY THAT "WERENT MY FAULT" you must have a backup in everything you gonna do not even in real life !!!!! so as i say this sv failed before it start, sad there was a fcking hype and you/your team just f**k it, next celestius wont be alive anymore cause ppl see all those lie you guys say abought aaron family and things when the truth was different, you must understand that sro comunity become so cancer and pretentious, so all those lies bring your sv/project here, better go change ur name and try to open another sv wich will be a fail too
There's no need to be so negative, you're not going to benefit from being toxic, it doesn't make you sound cool. It's not that I chose the wrong person, I've launched many projects with Aaron, how am I supposed to know he'd suddenly decide to leave like that? I'm not a magician, nor a fortune teller, I'm human just like you, If I suspected he'd leave, I'd have had a backup plan, of course, I'm not stupid, it was just too sudden, he left without telling me, the closest person to him in this scene anything. Just tell me, what do you benefit from hating on me? I want to know why you're trying so hard to be honest, why not just support us and being positive about the relaunch this Friday?
Old 06/10/2019, 16:31   #602

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
There's no need to be so negative, you're not going to benefit from being toxic, it doesn't make you sound cool. It's not that I chose the wrong person, I've launched many projects with Aaron, how am I supposed to know he'd suddenly decide to leave like that? I'm not a magician, nor a fortune teller, I'm human just like you, If I suspected he'd leave, I'd have had a backup plan, of course, I'm not stupid, it was just too sudden, he left without telling me, the closest person to him in this scene anything. Just tell me, what do you benefit from hating on me? I want to know why you're trying so hard to be honest, why not just support us and being positive about the relaunch this Friday?
Because we can't be positive when you non stop promise that everything will be good and then just wipe after few shutdowns , even through your have 700 players online and your new dev is able to fix everything when server is active.
GoodLuck #shitdecision
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2019, 16:41   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
Because we can't be positive when you non stop promise that everything will be good and then just wipe after few shutdowns , even through your have 700 players online and your new dev is able to fix everything when server is active.
GoodLuck #shitdecision
+1
This server was make to stole the money of players now nobody can not trust this team who are afk while server is down and crash 1 days After grand opening ^^

Many Big Guild and mine guild are leaving this corrupted team
WE will remember u for ur next project
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2019, 17:47   #604

Angry

Quote:

You are trash and we know it. we will not stop telling everybody until everybody know what and who you are. you tell lies to your players over and over again because you cant do things right the first time and then blame everybody for your mistakes. **** you and this admin team your all scum and nobody gives a **** about your failing servers. a storm is coming and you will all see
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2019, 19:11   #605

Quote:
First of all, I haven't given up on the server yet. About Aaron, he REALLY left us, but because he felt stressed and wanted to quit sro because he was working on multiple projects at the same time. Takla didn't want to throw the blame on Aaron and stain his reputation, so he made up something that makes you guys not hate him for leaving, I don't understand why you're so mad about something like this? Takla didn't say this to make you guys feel sympathy for the server, but not to hate Aaron. Also, something similar happened in Celestius I, we decide to give people a chance when they make mistakes with us, but that chance is given somewhere else, not with us, that's why we don't expose people for example, hoping they'd learn from their mistakes. I couldn't reply to the community for a while, because I was trying to find a substitute for Aaron, that was all I had in mind, and it was my first priority, Muhab said he'll help us, but won't be that active since he's busy with other stuff, so please; stop acting childish, and appreciate the fact that I'm more stressed and angry than ANY of you are, why bring up my name when I haven't done anything? Why try to stain Takla's name when he was just trying to be nice to an old friend? I want you to reconsider whatever bullshit you're saying about us.

We can close the server, fix everything, and relaunch the following Friday after everything is done for example, if that's going to make you happy, but it's going to take a while.
bruh, u just don't make excuses with people dying LOL. and u say "why you're so mad about something like this?" this show's alot about ur personality and what u're willing to do to get it your way.

Also the TLDR from ur post is pretty much: "don't be mad at us because we are trying to be nice and helpful to the dev community while shitting on the players community." just lol.

oh and a quick tip, stop saying you had nothing to do with the problems. u're the owner. the responsibility is yours, directly or undirectly doesnt matter.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2019, 14:17   #606

they become a cancer sro gms, so as i say before all you can do now is to change ur nick, try to make ppl to forget you and maybe with ur new project under another name you gonna learn from all ***** you do till now and make a better projects. nothing to say much but for those ppl who gonna donate for you wish them best luck but think twice cause ure a man of nothing. you are lying about a person's death to try keep ur milky sv on,make you a garbage man thats was all i can say.
Old 06/11/2019, 20:51   #607

Quote:
they become a cancer sro gms, so as i say before all you can do now is to change ur nick, try to make ppl to forget you and maybe with ur new project under another name you gonna learn from all ***** you do till now and make a better projects. nothing to say much but for those ppl who gonna donate for you wish them best luck but think twice cause ure a man of nothing. you are lying about a person's death to try keep ur milky sv on,make you a garbage man thats was all i can say.
Well mate it is known since long there is only 1 playable server left,ultra p2w and time needed to invest but no such things as downtimes etc,psro scene isnt changing much and u can check all the weekly opening privs duration isn't long...just 1.You all should consider is it worth of ur time trying newly opening privs cause im 99% sure nothing changes in next years,cheers :P
Old 06/11/2019, 22:04   #608

how much u get from gannishit? known now as a fcking group of liers, only 1playable server left? you mean this one? hell no kiddo they just do a big fcking **** and the consequences will be seen later when all those kids left liek you, trying to still support them after they lie about the death of a person will wake up to see beyond those lies they try to get them on your throat
Old 06/12/2019, 01:04   #609

elite*gold: 13
3 days left! Lets gooo
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2019, 09:12   #610

3days left for the second fail that means there will be no more than 100players and you guys gonna fake the site count to show at least 800-900 to make ppl join thinking that count is true but is not ))))))))

hahahha now you ban people who try to tell the oters blind kid whats the truth hhahaha another smart move *****, one more **** to avoid ur **** staff/projects wich are 0
Old 06/12/2019, 14:16   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
GoodLuck #shitdecision
You might think it's a bad decision, but it was the best course of action to take. Please respect the opinion of the majority, because this is what they wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
+1
This server was make to stole the money of players now nobody can not trust this team who are afk while server is down and crash 1 days After grand opening ^^

Many Big Guild and mine guild are leaving this corrupted team
WE will remember u for ur next project
If this server was made to steal money, I wouldn't have promised money refunds if the relaunch fails, anyway; I appreciate negative feedback like I appreciate positive feedback, thanks!

Quote:
3days left for the second fail that means there will be no more than 100players and you guys gonna fake the site count to show at least 800-900 to make ppl join thinking that count is true but is not ))))))))

hahahha now you ban people who try to tell the oters blind kid whats the truth hhahaha another smart move bitch, one more shit to avoid ur shit staff/projects wich are 0
Dude, you hold so much hate for me, I wonder why? like I said, I haven't done anything wrong, and I'm doing my best for the players, put yourself in my shoes and stop being unconsciously being a child on the internet, it makes you look bad.

About the ban, during the last couple of days, I just banned someone NOW for telling people to leave the server and join somewhere else, how is that the truth? Are you okay in the head? Banning someone for telling people to join another project makes me bad? Come on...
Old 06/12/2019, 14:29   #612

i dont fckign say nobody to join somewhere else i just tell that idiot member active from ur discord today to watch epvp i do not claim any psro server..make a ss and let them know you lie again cause i cant even take the ss now, if you got ***** post it here
Old 06/12/2019, 14:36   #613

Quote:
i dont fckign say nobody to join somewhere else i just tell that idiot member active from ur discord today to watch epvp i do not claim any psro server..make a ss and let them know you lie again cause i cant even take the ss now, if you got ***** post it here

Can you stop now?
Old 06/12/2019, 14:41   #614

and where i told someone to join another one?or to leave your **** sv? i just say there is alternate sv ofc more good than ur lie abought a person death mtf to keep ur milky sv on to can eat something after him.
i dont fcking care abought this ban cause i was done with ur **** sv after 3days..but you just hide behind some lies and you can not take responsibility for being gm. that happend after all egy kids learn to open a sro sv
Old 06/12/2019, 14:42   #615

Quote:
and where i told someone to join another one?or to leave your **** sv? i just say there is alternate sv ofc more good than ur lie abought a person death mtf to keep ur milky sv on to can eat something after him
Quote:
Who's the liar now? I didn't lie about a person's death, like I said MULTIPLE times, it wasn't ME, and if the server was made to milk people's money we'd have never offered donation refunds if the relaunch had issues. Please just get a life and stop being obsessive.