Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2019, 04:32   #511

elite*gold: 2
Get ready for one of the biggest wars of 2019! This is sure to be a big one! I have instilled all of my faith in @ and @ and I am hoping I won't regret it. Count me, and my guild in! Best of luck and see you on the Grand Opening.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 05:20   #512

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetain View Post
Good luck homos
Thanks big F

Quote:
Originally Posted by omre251 View Post
Nice a good ch only server
Hopefully the GO will be nice and stable and staff do no mistakes this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
Get ready for one of the biggest wars of 2019! This is sure to be a big one! I have instilled all of my faith in @ and @ and I am hoping I won't regret it. Count me, and my guild in! Best of luck and see you on the Grand Opening.
Thanks pals, we'll be waiting for you!

===============================================

BETA EVENTS

Greetings, everyone!

We’re gladly announcing the dates of our Beta Events, make sure to attend for an early taste of Celestius’ fun!

Reward per Event

Fortress War Event: Starter Package for every member in the winning guild.

Unique Event: 1,000 Silk for STR winner & 1,000 Silk for INT winner

PvP Event: 1,000 Silk

Sincerely,
Celestius Staff
Old 06/03/2019, 07:58   #513

elite*gold: 0
22h maintenance in the beta stage?
Old 06/03/2019, 12:06   #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
After in what style and how fast their last projects ended u shouldn't expect much in my opinion and im saying that as a player that " had hope" in their skills.G.L anyway but i bet much of the psro community don't wana try out again your projects especially after last Celestius,peace :P
Old 06/03/2019, 14:25   #515

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
After in what style and how fast their last projects ended u shouldn't expect much in my opinion and im saying that as a player that " had hope" in their skills.G.L anyway but i bet much of the psro community don't wana try out again your projects especially after last Celestius,peace :P
Do you even know why 1st Celestius failed? If no you should ask around about it or just go read about it. It wasn't Gannicus or Aarons fault.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 14:33   #516

waiting for it, good job guys <3
Old 06/03/2019, 18:07   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Do you even know why 1st Celestius failed? If no you should ask around about it or just go read about it. It wasn't Gannicus or Aarons fault.
Ofc i know i've played almost till end,and even that situation with Burak etc it wasn't only it,server wasn't much active cause ppl lost their faith after Pyrite projects,but im still wishing you best of luck for playerbase
Old 06/03/2019, 18:25   #518

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam2cool4u View Post
22h maintenance in the beta stage?
Yes? What's wrong with what?

Quote:
Quote:
Ofc i know i've played almost till end,and even that situation with Burak etc it wasn't only it,server wasn't much active cause ppl lost their faith after Pyrite projects,but im still wishing you best of luck for playerbase
Hello again, PRZEMAN!

I do know you, and I do know that you've played almost all of my servers, but you know TOO WELL that anything that has happened in the past is neither my or Aaron's fault, during Pyrite; the files themselves were fucking trash, we asked for help when we couldn't fix it, and not even the big shots of this scene could fix it, Chernobyl included. During last Celestius, you probably read the long message Aaron replied to this thread with, it explains why the server lost too many players in just 1 week, do you think I was happy about 4 months of lost effort? I started this project, dropped all of my faith onto it, and it died because of something that wasn't my mistake, how do you think I felt about that? But anyway, let's drop the past, and see where the future takes us, Celestius II will be different anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 19:11   #519

elite*gold: 13
Everything Sounds very great i will join keep it up guys
See ya ingame
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 19:36   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Yes? What's wrong with what?

Hello again, PRZEMAN!

I do know you, and I do know that you've played almost all of my servers, but you know TOO WELL that anything that has happened in the past is neither my or Aaron's fault, during Pyrite; the files themselves were ******* trash, we asked for help when we couldn't fix it, and not even the big shots of this scene could fix it, Chernobyl included. During last Celestius, you probably read the long message Aaron replied to this thread with, it explains why the server lost too many players in just 1 week, do you think I was happy about 4 months of lost effort? I started this project, dropped all of my faith onto it, and it died because of something that wasn't my mistake, how do you think I felt about that? But anyway, let's drop the past, and see where the future takes us, Celestius II will be different anyway.

Can confirm, the bois are working their ***** off. I suggest giving them the chance once again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 23:49   #521

Quote:
this is the kind of maturity that i don't really expect from someone in the sro scene xD

anyway almost everyone knows that what happened in the last Celestius was nothing but good ol' bad ******* luck that's all and sometimes that happens all we can do now is just give them another shot and hope they nail it this ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 05:57   #522

elite*gold: 125
good luck mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2019, 06:59   #523

i am always having DC/ crashes while my pc and my connection are perfectly fine
Old 06/04/2019, 10:03   #524