Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2019, 21:07   #346

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
retards like you always must ruin smth,i hope ur feeling strong beneath ur computer internet hero
i'm not retarded, also i'm not hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
They're 50kg arab kings thinking they can promote their dogshit server by trying to destroy other. Keyboard warriors thinking they can achieve something in their shitty lives by doing that XDD
Well man i left sro community long time ago, it isn't some big thing to makes me proud by achieving it was an easy shit,
so your theory is totally wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Lose some weight, then get back here boi.
what da hell are you saying man?!
if you don't have anything to say just shut up
Old 01/24/2019, 21:09   #347

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
We did that because of you Takla, remember that.

Sorry for all players , i am very sorry guys
You are so pathetic because you can't make something good on your own, so you try to ruin others. The thing is you didn't think of a better way to get Celestius down, and it was my fault anyway because I didn't create another app and used to one I used at Encore, so you had access to the security token. You have no idea what you have got your self into, GL on your Hyfaildrus 2 on the 1 min G/O you will have.
Old 01/24/2019, 22:10   #348

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Short story: Stop crying, start grinding.

Long Story There are always some people showing up on elitepvpers just to curse server owners every time. These people work their ass of to launch and maintain a server. Silk scrolls are a part of the game that helps both donators and non-donators. There are so many people, especially Egyptians who are non donators but they always get it to work in their way by playing actively yet there are those people making huge drama because donators have access to sox items instantly. Yes, of course they do have access to premium, otherwise why would they pay? Otherwise, why would the server owners deal with this server at all? I don't get what you guys have in your mind you are a non-donator and you want to have exact same opportunity as the donators has. What the admins can do is to make end-game content non tradeable so the donators can only get the lower tier sox items in advance but not the end game ones. Cut the shit and give these guys some space.

I also see several people in this thread that they say Celestius copied our game style and menu and stuff... trust me none cares. I am known as a calm person and I usually never go salty but this just tilts me so much every time i come over there i see people making drama about play2win/pay2win matter. If not Celestius, then another and it goes on and on and on. MATE, Silkroad is pay2win, HELLO? deal with it. If you don't want to donate, then start grinding. If you don't want to grind either, find yourself a PVP server.

Otherwise, you are just spreading negativity but nothing else. None needs that.
First of all, thanks a lot for making that clarification, some people just won't get it.

Everything below this line is basically a kill-shot.
============================================
This is a novel titled "Feel like your life is shit? Grow balls by reading real stories of sorrow and betrayal." - name credits go to Silverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDollar View Post
sorry guys but you started
this was so fun really xD
First of all, to KingDollar. We were SUPPOSEDLY friends, until you messed up with me in Eternity by finding a bug in our website (the investors didn't bother buying one, so we went with Goofie's released website) after you found that, you used it to execute console commands, when I texted you about it, you said you didn't know it's my server and stopped, then you came back saying that I need to pay you $300 to stop after claiming it's a newly discovered GAMESERVER EXPLOIT, "FRIENDS BTW". I ignored that and didn't even bother with it, now you come back supporting that blockhead called Menorhord, and after I told you to beware in DMs, you came back with "omg I didn't know it's your server" bull-crap. EVEN IF a dumbass would believe your shit, you would've AT THE VERY LEAST dropped a public apology, but I'm done with you anyway, you can't do shit. By the way, I'd like to remind you that what's going to happen to you in the next few days is going to be WAY MORE fun that what you did in Celestius.

Quote:

Now to this clown called Menorhord, our first encounter with each other were back in mid-2018, our servers Pyirte and Hydrus were going to be opened the same day, I had no idea your server even existed until 2 hours before our grand-opening when people called you a failure, that proves how unworthy of a challenge you are. You then justified your failure by claiming that we're attacking you to the poor player-base that I pity you had, I made a statement in my Discord server that everything that's happening in your server, I have no hand in. Before all of that, you send this screenshot to a specific guy and kept crying to him, WHILST I didn't even know there was something called "Hydrus."

When I had seen that screenshot, I felt nothing but pity towards you, I know how you feel, or not since none of my projects failed, unlike you; someone whose every project fails after a few seconds into the grand-opening.

Afterwards, the next time I've seen your name was in Encore, a project Takla took you in after you've hidden your face for far too long, it was really nice of him.
However, Takla and I didn't know each other back then, yet he was always messaging me with complaints about your failures in Encore and asked for assistance since he's new in the scene and basically doesn't know anything related to databases.

Few examples:

Takla giving you a chance to improve your reputation after Hydrus was a miracle, you should've sucked him off for that. But what did you do? You made use of the fact that he didn't change SuperRewards' secret key since Encore since he's new and didn't know something like that can happen and decided to be a prick, look at what you did to yourself now, you thought if you got one on us, you'd win people's support, although I understand you're trying so hard to be of equal ground to us, it's totally impossible man, what you got in return is, the community lost their remaining ounces of respect and trust for you and you're basically only getting insults now, what else? We'll basically be awaiting your grand-opening now, last time you opened with us, then in Encore you decided to open with ArkSolid, and now you decided to open with Ruby, what a loser. If you want to open with people with big names, you need to have a big name yourself, but guess what? You're just like an ant that thinks it's of equal footing to human-beings. After reading this, you'll need to grab a drink and consider leaving the scene forever, nobody wants to see your face again.

Summary: to KingDollar and Menorhord, you think you did something huge and you're obviously showing off, better rename yourselves to xXX_SKids1337_XXx because all you did was use a SuperRewards security token that Takla just didn't know he should change, since AGAIN, he is new. You gave us 2 hours of maintenance to remove the silk you dropped and you lost the whole community's trust in return, as for KingDollar; someone that had you ratted for a while (ultimate
SuperRewards h4x0r getting ratted? omegalul) has screens of you sexting and begging a chick and wants to post them (I have them too), I told him not to, but since he's a close friend mine, he doesn't want stay silent about what you did, but I'll try to convince him not to stoop so low like you both did.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 01/24/2019, 22:52   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
First of all, thanks a lot for making that clarification, some people just won't get it.

Everything below this line is basically a kill-shot.
============================================

First of all, to KingDollar. We were SUPPOSEDLY friends, until you messed up with me in Eternity by finding a bug in our website (the investors didn't bother buying one, so we went with Goofie's released website) after you found that, you used it to execute console commands, when I texted you about it, you said you didn't know it's my server and stopped, then you came back saying that I need to pay you $300 to stop after claiming it's a newly discovered GAMESERVER EXPLOIT, "FRIENDS BTW". I ignored that and didn't even bother with it, now you come back supporting that blockhead called Menorhord, and after I told you to beware in DMs, you came back with "omg I didn't know it's your server" bull-crap. EVEN IF a dumbass would believe your shit, you would've AT THE VERY LEAST dropped a public apology, but I'm done with you anyway, you can't do shit. By the way, I'd like to remind you that what's going to happen to you in the next few days is going to be WAY MORE fun that what you did in Celestius.

Summary: to KingDollar and Menorhord, you think you did something huge and you're obviously showing off, better rename yourselves to xXX_SKids1337_XXx because all you did was use a SuperRewards security token that Takla just didn't know he should change, since AGAIN, he is new. You gave us 2 hours of maintenance to remove the silk you dropped and you lost the whole community's trust in return, as for KingDollar; someone that had you ratted for a while has screens of you sexting and begging a chick and wants to post them, I told him not to, but since he's a close friend mine, he doesn't want stay silent about what you did, but I'll try to convince him not to stoop so low like you both did.
Again? i told you that i didn't know that it was your server, and about previous servers you say that you were an community manager and i took a money from your sponsor not from your pocket this about the first part of friendship that you are talking about
secondly - just stop this shit off man i used to say this when i was on your age, if someone hacked me as you saying he would get what worth much than some trash photos xD, btw i can really lawsuit you for this words but i won't , you are not even worth it..
Old 01/24/2019, 23:16   #350

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Again? i told you that i didn't know that it was your server, and about previous servers you say that you were an community manager and i took a money from your sponsor not from your pocket this about the first part of friendship that you are talking about
secondly - just stop this **** off man i used to say this when i was on your age, if someone hacked me as you saying he would get what worth much than some trash photos xD, btw i can really lawsuit you for this words but i won't , you are not even worth it..
I texted you and told you that the server was mine, you said you're gonna stop, but a few days later you told me to pay you $300, even told me it's a gameserver exploit while it's just the website that was ****** up, I knew about it but the investors just didn't believe it, everything spent on the server is given back to the investors from donations, so basically that money would've been decreased from my share as well. If you desperately needed money, instead of losing a friend, you could've asked me, I'd have given them to you even IF they were everything I had. About you claiming you didn't know it's my server, I was Gannicus back then and I'm still Gannicus.

Secondly, who said that he only has screens? I just skipped the small detailed and jumped to something that can actually destroy your life. Trust me, you wouldn't want that out and I won't let him share them. Lastly, you can lawsuit me if you want, and I can get you behind bars if I want to as well, even if it's without a reason, you know how it works.
Old 01/24/2019, 23:18   #351

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
secondly - just stop this **** off man i used to say this when i was on your age, if someone hacked me as you saying he would get what worth much than some trash photos xD, btw i can really lawsuit you for this words but i won't , you are not even worth it..
All you can lawsuit in your worthless life is your fat ***. Nobody even cares about such dog like you, go and make another pserver with 100 people online omegalul
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2019, 23:57   #352

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

you just ****** up your reputation cuz of a tard movement you did , hope you'll be fine with the tard 50~100 who'll play ur bullshit srv
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2019, 23:59   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
I texted you and told you that the server was mine, you said you're gonna stop, but a few days later you told me to pay you $300, even told me it's a gameserver exploit while it's just the website that was fucked up, I knew about it but the investors just didn't believe it, everything spent on the server is given back to the investors from donations, so basically that money would've been decreased from my share as well. If you desperately needed money, instead of losing a friend, you could've asked me, I'd have given them to you even IF they were everything I had. About you claiming you didn't know it's my server, I was Gannicus back then and I'm still Gannicus.

Secondly, who said that he only has screens? I just skipped the small detailed and jumped to something that can actually destroy your life. Trust me, you wouldn't want that out and I won't let him share them. Lastly, you can lawsuit me if you want, and I can get you behind bars if I want to as well, even if it's without a reason, you know how it works.
fair enough ye you texted me and you said i'm not the owner of the server, this was not about you and not about money trust me i have enough and i don't need for this few money it won't makes my life much more better xD
and really you didn't said that it takes from your share because this part is not belongs to you i mean its not your fault to take them from your share
about exploit and goofie , ye your site was have sql injection but i didn't use it i use the game server exploit, you could talk to megamax about this exploit
he knew it already, as i said i didn't knew and i have forgotten the name

he would get rich if he has hacked my pc, really he will got a files worth much much money xD my life is immortal and undestroyable, you are so powerful man you made me afraid really, ok i will get my bags ready for jail ;(

Quote:
All you can lawsuit in your worthless life is your fat ass. Nobody even cares about such dog like you, go and make another pserver with 100 people online omegalul
Man, really i don't care about sro, i left it long time ago
maybe i still helping friends or offering some services, but i'm not working on it anymore i haven't even update my filter or files from more than 8 months ago
Old 01/25/2019, 00:23   #354

Quote:
fair enough ye you texted me and you said i'm not the owner of the server, this was not about you and not about money trust me i have enough and i don't need for this few money it won't makes my life much more better xD
and really you didn't said that it takes from your share because this part is not belongs to you i mean its not your fault to take them from your share
about exploit and goofie , ye your site was have sql injection but i didn't use it i use the game server exploit, you could talk to megamax about this exploit

he would get rich if he has hacked my pc, really he will got a files worth much much money xD my life is immortal and undestroyable, you are so powerful man you made me afraid really, ok i will get my bags ready for jail ;(

maybe i still helping friends or offering some services, but i'm not working on it anymore i haven't even update my filter or files from more than 8 months ago
You don't care about money? Then why you and your gay friend were trying to sell silks first XDD ******* wannabe someone dumb kid
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2019, 00:33   #355

Quote:
You don't care about money? Then why you and your gay friend were trying to sell silks first XDD ******* wannabe someone dumb kid
I didn't try to sell any silks make sure from your words before you accusation me with something that i didn't do
All i do that i giveaway free silks in town after some of game supporter insult my entire family you guys started with bad ***** why you are trying now to be the oppressed
Old 01/25/2019, 01:26   #356

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
I didn't try to sell any silks make sure from your words before you accusation me with something that i didn't do
All i do that i giveaway free silks in town after some of game supporter insult my entire family you guys started with bad ***** why you are trying now to be the oppressed
You havent seen what the real **** is, just wait couple more months.
Old 01/25/2019, 01:48   #357

elite*gold: 200
Quote:

Shame. You joined our discord server and the first thing you said was "miss me ?" with the useless space that retards add before question marks and exclamation marks. This means that you have definitely seen Gannicus having "The Sovereign" because if you didn't, I'd really advise you to go and get your poor eyes a pair of eyeglasses as you really need them.

"not about money trust me i have enough"
Yeah sure. Asking for $300 to "stop" using a sql injection in the poorly coded Eternity's website -which was the investor's issue, not ours- proves that you don't need money and you have enough. An advice to you, if you really have enough money, I'd advise you to stop wasting your time on the internet and you better go have some English courses. You should also try to improve your IQ.

Your PC is useless and whatever you have is worth nothing just like you and your life, I personally have read some source codes and procedures written by you and they were honestly UTTER BULLSHIT. Do you use your butt to code?

Oh, one more thing I have to say. If you really have a gameserver exploit which makes you able to execute any SQL command that you want, which is something that only a retard like you would get fooled by, please use it at Celestius. I'd pay $10,000 if you used it here. Go go go!

Quote:
All i do that i giveaway free silks in town after some of game supporter insult my entire family you guys started with bad shits why you are trying now to be the oppressed
"you accusation me"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2019, 11:40   #358

Who started it ? (look at the time)

Ask yourself , i was able to destroy your server from the beginning , why i didn't do that ?

Takla , you are nothing and you know that.
Sorry for everyone except you Takla (i am waiting to show me what you can do)

Hydrus Season 2
Old 01/25/2019, 13:35   #359

von anfang an gesagt.. in 2 wochen denke ganz closed
Old 01/25/2019, 14:11   #360

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Who started it ? (look at the time)

Ask yourself , i was able to destroy your server from the beginning , why i didn't do that ?

Takla , you are nothing and you know that.
Sorry for everyone except you Takla (i am waiting to show me what you can do)

Hydrus Season 2
You have made enemies my friend, And enemies are never good for business.
Good luck pal!
Thanks
1 User