Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2019, 21:32   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
"Too many similarities" Baghdad has been enabled on many servers before, we even enabled it in a previous server of ours called Eternity. The upgrade skills were something I had planned to do since Pyrite, it was suggested by many players. As for the SoX naming, SoS is default, Alpheus is a river god (deity) in the Greek Mythology. As for Celestial Gear, almost every exclusive feature of ours is called "Celestial something." If you're referring to "gear" as being mutual, then that was the best I could think of, the rest would look ugly "Celestial Equipment" like, come on. The stats for each SoX type is basically the default one in the private silkroad scene, it'd have been different if we added an extra type and made them 4 instead of 3. Getting Celestial Points from various activities was something we also did in Eternity which was a year ago, and Pyrite which was half a year ago. bout the menu, our filter already had everything you see inside of it, the filter developer informed us that nobody really used them in the servers he tested his filter in since they were on hotkeys (from F5 to F8) so yeah, we added a menu that's easily accessible.

Now I do understand what you mean since you elaborated it nicely, you don't essentially need to sell what you earn, just the first few times to get the necessary stuff, like premium, avatar, devil/angel, etc. Afterwards, you can work towards pimping your gear, I know A LOT of people who haven't donated a single cent and are equal or even better than the hardcore donators, you just need to spend more effort than them, I mean if you don't have to spend any effort, what's the use of enabling donations in the first place? Play2Win = Play MORE than the rest in order to be better than them, there are way too many living example of that in Celestius, you can even be busy and manage to prove challenging to the other active players, go back to the thread and CTRL+F Flexible / Flexibility.
it seems to joke you say that there is a person who has not donated money and they are better ... a lie! At the very least they won Silk in the beta, but who started the server in the official opening is not better. The server is yes PAY2WIN, donater command the price of things on the server, they buy premium avatar and ready = set full +8. I today I spent 100 elixir and put 1 time +5 without avatar only with premium .... it seems a joke who is donater puts +8 +9 like it was +3
Old 01/23/2019, 21:43   #332

epvp event?
Old 01/24/2019, 10:06   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
it seems to joke you say that there is a person who has not donated money and they are better ... a lie! At the very least they won Silk in the beta, but who started the server in the official opening is not better. The server is yes PAY2WIN, donater command the price of things on the server, they buy premium avatar and ready = set full +8. I today I spent 100 elixir and put 1 time +5 without avatar only with premium .... it seems a joke who is donater puts +8 +9 like it was +3
Dude, there are way too many ways for non donators to be the best in the server.. You're just too stupid to think of them. I can actually give you a list of things to do and be better then any donator.
First of all, hunt uniques.. SOS and SOA Chest were worth a fortune 2-3 days ago, even now you can get 100 silk each for SOS chest and 250 Silk for SOA chest which are really easy to get with 9D gear.
Another way is Elixirs. Don't alchemy yourself. Sell all the elixirs you get for silk. 200 Weap elix was 200 Silk, other elixirs can be sold 100 or 50 silk and so on. That's 1 night of leaving your bot to collect elixirs. +7 gear cost around 200 Silk so for 1 night of botting you can buy 2-3 parts of +7 Gear. Also I don't advise you to use stones on any gear lower then +7 so everything your bot collects, like attribute or magic stones, use that on +7 gear you buy.
And another way is collecting all last tier items and selling them for silk. Sooo many people buy weapons, armor, accessory for silk that its crazy how much silk you can make from it. Item drop rate is pretty high and you can get at least 400-500 Silk a day just from selling items.
And if you thing that silk is the only currency then you're wrong. Many people sell silk or gold because gold is hard too get and necessary for trades. Even I bought gold so I could do a couple trade runs.

Hope this helped.
Old 01/24/2019, 11:25   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowa88 View Post
Dude, there are way too many ways for non donators to be the best in the server.. You're just too stupid to think of them. I can actually give you a list of things to do and be better then any donator.
First of all, hunt uniques.. SOS and SOA Chest were worth a fortune 2-3 days ago, even now you can get 100 silk each for SOS chest and 250 Silk for SOA chest which are really easy to get with 9D gear.
Another way is Elixirs. Don't alchemy yourself. Sell all the elixirs you get for silk. 200 Weap elix was 200 Silk, other elixirs can be sold 100 or 50 silk and so on. That's 1 night of leaving your bot to collect elixirs. +7 gear cost around 200 Silk so for 1 night of botting you can buy 2-3 parts of +7 Gear. Also I don't advise you to use stones on any gear lower then +7 so everything your bot collects, like attribute or magic stones, use that on +7 gear you buy.
And another way is collecting all last tier items and selling them for silk. Sooo many people buy weapons, armor, accessory for silk that its crazy how much silk you can make from it. Item drop rate is pretty high and you can get at least 400-500 Silk a day just from selling items.
And if you thing that silk is the only currency then you're wrong. Many people sell silk or gold because gold is hard too get and necessary for trades. Even I bought gold so I could do a couple trade runs.

Hope this helped.
nice
Old 01/24/2019, 12:16   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
take me as example i never donated in any server but i have a brain and i know how to play by tonight ill be one of the top 5 players my set that am working at since 2 days almost done.
Old 01/24/2019, 17:02   #336

0 donation here also,5 eu for mbot... 5/10 sos sofar and spear+8 all made by playing,uniques and jobbing they could add a crate to FGW seiren to make it more worthy :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2019, 17:28   #337

elite*gold: 857
sorry guys but you started
this was so fun really xD
Old 01/24/2019, 17:37   #338

We did that because of you Takla, remember that.

Sorry for all players , i am very sorry guys
Old 01/24/2019, 17:47   #339

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDollar View Post

huh ! Takla is there something wrong with you here !
Old 01/24/2019, 18:00   #340

Quote:
retards like you always must ruin smth,i hope ur feeling strong beneath ur computer internet hero
Old 01/24/2019, 18:20   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
retards like you always must ruin smth,i hope ur feeling strong beneath ur computer internet hero
They're 50kg arab kings thinking they can promote their dogshit server by trying to destroy other. Keyboard warriors thinking they can achieve something in their ****** lives by doing that XDD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2019, 18:51   #342

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
Server was nice for a little bit, but a couple days in you just see how not "play2win" it is. Though its my fault for thinking it could be play2win, but this is Silkroad and it will never be play2win. Donators will always be on top as long as Silk is usable as currency to purchase basically anything.

Yes, there are free silk opportunities.
1. Grinding for a couple days to generate items to sell for like 10-20 silk here or there.(Usually selling to the donators that are basically just sitting in town buying their power with silk)
2. Events, good luck. Lol
3. Grind your ass off to purchase those tickets that enable 1-2 silk/h(Lolwut)
If you think about it. The people that want to play2win instead of donate are just goldbots for the people that do donate. lol

Bottom line is, people who donate will always be on top.
You can technically "play2win", but you will be so absurdly far behind donators its not even funny. Do not believe any server that has "play2win" in their advertisement. True play2win is only a dream.

Good luck to those that enjoy the server(Hope your money isn't wasted) and peace out to the cool dudes I talked to during the leveling process.
Short story: Stop crying, start grinding.

Long Story There are always some people showing up on elitepvpers just to curse server owners every time. These people work their ass of to launch and maintain a server. Silk scrolls are a part of the game that helps both donators and non-donators. There are so many people, especially Egyptians who are non donators but they always get it to work in their way by playing actively yet there are those people making huge drama because donators have access to sox items instantly. Yes, of course they do have access to premium, otherwise why would they pay? Otherwise, why would the server owners deal with this server at all? I don't get what you guys have in your mind you are a non-donator and you want to have exact same opportunity as the donators has. What the admins can do is to make end-game content non tradeable so the donators can only get the lower tier sox items in advance but not the end game ones. Cut the shit and give these guys some space.

I also see several people in this thread that they say Celestius copied our game style and menu and stuff... trust me none cares. I am known as a calm person and I usually never go salty but this just tilts me so much every time i come over there i see people making drama about play2win/pay2win matter. If not Celestius, then another and it goes on and on and on. MATE, Silkroad is pay2win, HELLO? deal with it. If you don't want to donate, then start grinding. If you don't want to grind either, find yourself a PVP server.

Otherwise, you are just spreading negativity but nothing else. None needs that.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/24/2019, 18:58   #343

So why is the server offline ?
Old 01/24/2019, 19:03   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil9206 View Post
So why is the server offline ?
Greetings, @!

Emergency server inspection to fix a bug in the website admin panel, no ETA for now.

Thanks for your patience,
Celestius Staf

From Discord
Old 01/24/2019, 19:36   #345

Quote:
Lose some weight, then get back here boi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
We did that because of you Takla, remember that.

Sorry for all players , i am very sorry guys
Menorhord, I played once ur server (where you have been developer) and I'll never again. You simply don't know to do basic stuff, aswell as you were asshole the entire time to the team, because the server didn't get as much players as expected. I don't know after doing these stuff, I don't give a fuck, either a revange or w/e, why do you involve players all the time?
I mean, do you really think after all you have done with ur arab IQ -200 that we'll play ur future servers? I see ur signature, let's wait this shit to open, I'm sure It'll die after the first hours, or It won't even open. Guess why? Because "KARMA".

and now for Ganni:
I told you, take care of who is in the team.. I expected this shit will come
Thanks
1 User