Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/15/2019, 15:52   #646

elite*gold: 1
Greetings, everyone!

Quick clarification, I am no scammer, and I won't ever scam anybody. How am I a scammer if I gave up my commission to Silverlight and Avocado the moment I asked for their help after Aaron's sudden disappearance? I was working ALONE for too long, taking the blame for the team's absence, taking the blame for Aaron leaving, I even took the blame for when Takla lied about Aaron's family, I shouldered all of that while looking for a developer to fill in Aaron's place as soon as possible, and finally, when Silverlight accepted my request, I gave him my commission (% of the donations) and asked him to do his best, and told the team that I don't want money from this project, and that all my work will be dedicated to the community, I was struggling, I was stressed out, I literally shaved because I was pulling my hair out of anger, but I don't regret working with this team, I never regret anything in my life, because it's a lesson, but do you know what's something I'm close to regretting? Taking a sro server way too seriously, and getting shit in return. Just because you, as a community want to find anything and anyone to troll, doesn't give you the right to bully people that worked their asses off, hell, I can even see people I don't know talk about how I scammed people, let me tell you something, Takla managed ALL the money, since he's the investor, every penny you donated, goes to him. He spent $2,000 this season, and said he only got $500 in return, and since Aaron didn't give me access, I couldn't check whether it's true or not.

About yesterday, I was in a terrible state, and a close friend of mine asked for the ownership of the server to edit some stuff, happened quite a lot in the past and I trust him with my life, but what happened is that he disbanded the Discord server. I'm not mad at him for that, I actually appreciate it, he did that because he saw what kind of state I was in, when he did that I actually felt relieved for a brief second, I felt peace that I haven't in so long because of this server, so I talked with Silverlight and Avocado, told them I'll be needing a short break to be able to LIVE, not just work on a server, I dedicated all of my time to Celestius, and it saddens me that season 2 was more of a failure than season 1, try to imagine seeing your own project fail TWICE in a row because of something that isn't your fault, feels good huh? Anyway, I don't regret the experience, I just know for a fact now that I can't just work with anybody, and that I need to be VERY VERY VERY selective about the people I work with.

I thank you all, and at the same apologize to you for having to experience such a terrible server, and I'm speechless as to what I'm supposed to say to you..

Anyway, I'll be taking a break in order to chill for a while, then MAYBE I'll be back, thanks for everything!

Sincerely,
Gannicus
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 17:19   #647

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
good luck on ur break.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 21:54   #648

elite*gold: 0
Do NOT join!
Last skills costs 50m sp each. That server is the same sh*t like that electus. Joke.
Old 06/15/2019, 22:41   #649

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
May your future endeavors treat you more fairly in the future.
Old 06/16/2019, 02:04   #650

elite*gold: 2
#request to close

poggers
Old 06/16/2019, 02:15   #651

Quote:
after knowing the full story i think we were too quick to judge i can see now that Gannicus were't at fault and shouldn't be blamed for this

good luck in ur future projects
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2019, 05:31   #652

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Greetings, everyone!

Quick clarification, I am no scammer, and I won't ever scam anybody. How am I a scammer if I gave up my commission to Silverlight and Avocado the moment I asked for their help after Aaron's sudden disappearance? I was working ALONE for too long, taking the blame for the team's absence, taking the blame for Aaron leaving, I even took the blame for when Takla lied about Aaron's family, I shouldered all of that while looking for a developer to fill in Aaron's place as soon as possible, and finally, when Silverlight accepted my request, I gave him my commission (% of the donations) and asked him to do his best, and told the team that I don't want money from this project, and that all my work will be dedicated to the community, I was struggling, I was stressed out, I literally shaved because I was pulling my hair out of anger, but I don't regret working with this team, I never regret anything in my life, because it's a lesson, but do you know what's something I'm close to regretting? Taking a sro server way too seriously, and getting shit in return. Just because you, as a community want to find anything and anyone to troll, doesn't give you the right to bully people that worked their asses off, hell, I can even see people I don't know talk about how I scammed people, let me tell you something, Takla managed ALL the money, since he's the investor, every penny you donated, goes to him. He spent $2,000 this season, and said he only got $500 in return, and since Aaron didn't give me access, I couldn't check whether it's true or not.

About yesterday, I was in a terrible state, and a close friend of mine asked for the ownership of the server to edit some stuff, happened quite a lot in the past and I trust him with my life, but what happened is that he disbanded the Discord server. I'm not mad at him for that, I actually appreciate it, he did that because he saw what kind of state I was in, when he did that I actually felt relieved for a brief second, I felt peace that I haven't in so long because of this server, so I talked with Silverlight and Avocado, told them I'll be needing a short break to be able to LIVE, not just work on a server, I dedicated all of my time to Celestius, and it saddens me that season 2 was more of a failure than season 1, try to imagine seeing your own project fail TWICE in a row because of something that isn't your fault, feels good huh? Anyway, I don't regret the experience, I just know for a fact now that I can't just work with anybody, and that I need to be VERY VERY VERY selective about the people I work with.

I thank you all, and at the same apologize to you for having to experience such a terrible server, and I'm speechless as to what I'm supposed to say to you..

Anyway, I'll be taking a break in order to chill for a while, then MAYBE I'll be back, thanks for everything!

Sincerely,
Gannicus
Good luck mate
Old 06/16/2019, 08:20   #653

server ..... check????
Old 06/16/2019, 08:27   #654

i loved celestius but now its death , they lost a lot of player
Old 06/16/2019, 11:58   #655

elite*gold: 2
They lost a lot of players, this is true... however the new administration (Silverlight / Avocado) is significantly better than their predecessors. Out of the kindness of their hearts, FOR FREE, they have decided to keep the server open and fix all bugs, and drop all of their priorities for Celestius just because they believed in a fair life for us in the server. I respect people like these guys, who are not just "developing" because they are hungry for money. They actually care about the integrity, lifespan, and features of the server... but foremost, they listen to their supportive players.

I believe everyone, who is or isn't currently playing the server, should give Celestius a second chance! The majority of the bugs were fixed, the automatic events and advertised features are being implemented as you're reading this, and many more great innovations! The community might be small, but it's very active! Show Silverlight and his team that we TRULY appreciate all of the work they have done, because without them, Celestius would be closed... dead.

For that, I express a gracious thanks to Silverlight, a friend of mine for almost 2 years. Thank you for picking up other people's slack, and being a GREAT admin/developer who cares about your players.

Oh, and good luck to @ I understand he was blamed for a lot of stuff that he wasn't responsible for, and he was very stressed. I hope you find peace in your life and thanks to you for staying until the very last possible moment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2019, 20:17   #656

elite*gold: 13
Heya guys,

Just a quick update:

We have fixed the Survival Arena event and now it's taking place every few hours.

Muhab's event bot was implemented yesterday, so now you get automatic events which reward amounts of silk which go from 30 to 100 per event.

We had a server freeze this morning which we are suspecting is related to an overflow of monsters in one of the gameservers. We have switched one region from the gameserver which was freezing, so if that was the problem then no more freezes will happen anymore.

Today we will have the first Fortress War, and I will keep working towards making this server the jewel it really is and we love.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2019, 14:26   #657

Still worth joining this server! Join the new discord server!

Old 06/17/2019, 14:58   #658

Celestius - Electus classic.

suck out them players ASAP to and start a new " Season " LUL
Old 06/17/2019, 21:43   #659

Daily update:

This is our first day since the reopening in which we have had 0 downtime, yay!

The FTP logos for guilds might be fixed today.

The Hotan Fortress has been occupied by ThePromisse!

Some changes have been done on the automatic events to reward more silk.

Today I wasn't able to login ingame to do events as usual, since I have to be at an office every Monday for work.
Old 06/17/2019, 23:25   #660

Here We Are !
GodLike - Ice
Thanks
2 Users