Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/12/2019, 14:46   #616
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 13
"oh and a quick tip, stop saying you had nothing to do with the problems. u're the owner. the responsibility is yours, directly or undirectly doesnt matter"

like this guy say..
swamp66 is offline  
Old 06/12/2019, 19:51   #617
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 265
Heya guys,

I have joined to cover for Aaron after Gannicus requested for my assistance. The past few days have been spent on going over all the stored procedures corresponding to custom features, and I fixed 3 issues which could have resulted in the freezes which stopped happening 2 days ago.

I am working together along with Muhab and Codsey in order to figure out any possible further issue which might come up, and right now we have been stable for 2 days.

Sorry for those who were disappointed with the issues the server had on it's initial 3 days, but do know that we are working together to fix the problems found on the release and already are starting to see stability as a result.

We will keep working on improving and investigating currently-implemented features. I personally do not have the time to be fully engaged on the project, but the few hours I can spend will be well invested on making sure that the server does not keep crashing down on you.
*Silverlight* is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2019, 20:25   #618
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Silverlight* View Post
Heya guys,

I have joined to cover for Aaron after Gannicus requested for my assistance. The past few days have been spent on going over all the stored procedures corresponding to custom features, and I fixed 3 issues which could have resulted in the freezes which stopped happening 2 days ago.

I am working together along with Muhab and Codsey in order to figure out any possible further issue which might come up, and right now we have been stable for 2 days.

Sorry for those who were disappointed with the issues the server had on it's initial 3 days, but do know that we are working together to fix the problems found on the release and already are starting to see stability as a result.

We will keep working on improving and investigating currently-implemented features. I personally do not have the time to be fully engaged on the project, but the few hours I can spend will be well invested on making sure that the server does not keep crashing down on you.
Man total respect for you but let me ask 1 question,will there be ppl still fixing all all over in 2030 also?My point is there were so many psro in last years and all the community get is the same old story"we need to fix this and that",another 1 big priv is puting out seasons 1 by1 w/o any problems while other admins "fixing" things 24/7 idk why the community still needs to listen to this sory for my word "****"
_PRZEMAN_ is offline  
Old 06/12/2019, 20:31   #619
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Man total respect for you but let me ask 1 question,will there be ppl still fixing all all over in 2030 also?My point is there were so many psro in last years and all the community get is the same old story"we need to fix this and that",another 1 big priv is puting out seasons 1 by1 w/o any problems while other admins "fixing" things 24/7 idk why the community still needs to listen to this sory for my word "shit"
The version of Silkroad we all love and are familiar with (vsro 188) is full of bugs and exploits. That is why we must pay $300 for Muhab to manage a filter for us which deals with the exploits, while the actual developers of the team work on making a stable-as-possible database with all the features you see listed on the thread.

This server has dozens of features that have been custom coded by Aaron, and they all worked on a server without too many people playing it. But when this server opened, there were way more people than we used for testing, so any performance issues which came up needed to be fixed after we gathered enough data from the people playing the game to know what was wrong with which feature.

We are still working on making tweaks to our queries so that the server runs smoother, and the process of tweaking never ends to be honest.

Any new server will have issues they couldn't find with 4 beta testers. What matters is how proficient the team is at fixing those issues so that on any further projects they don't become an issue on the release anymore.

Look at Electus. Right now it can have a perfect smooth release because they have been optimizing and improving the game for a while now. Hopefully we can keep working on this project long enough to reach a point where you see more new content than fixes for custom features.
*Silverlight* is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/13/2019, 04:08   #620
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 21
Since gannicus was totally clear about what happened and he didn't ignored many questions as another gm's did.i think people should give him another chance.
I gonna give celestius another try for sure
Maherlar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2019, 11:11   #621
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 13
I have respect for you silver and the way you try to help gannicus and for all the effort you make,if he could know how to talk and handle the situation, it's likely that many would stay with him and all that wont happend.
keep up the good work anyway silver !
follow her example gannicus maybe you will learn how to handle a situation in the future.
swamp66 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 11:16   #622
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
will give cele a 2nd try even if they lied about what they will refund.....system is good supporter aint
Jurez123321 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 14:00   #623

 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 514
Received Thanks: 459


Greetings, everyone!

You better get ready for tomorrow's relaunch, you'll be getting the following stuff as a compensation;

1- Increased EXP rates
Meaning that you'll reach Lv100 in 1 day max with a good party.

2- 3 Silk/Hour during the first week
Silk Tickets will be disabled until the second week in the process.

3- Multiple Unique Events during the first week
We always delay Events until the second week, but we'll start earlier this time.

About the Share Event results, I deeply apologize for the lack of interest the team had shown for that part, but please appreciate that we were 100% focused on fixing the bugs.

Tomorrow, the EVENT, and DONATED silk will be refunded to your accounts, ONLY!

The launch time is 20:00 GMT+2

If you got any further questions, don't hesitate to ask the support team!

Sincerely,
Celestius Staff
Gannicus* is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 15:55   #624
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post


Greetings, everyone!

You better get ready for tomorrow's relaunch, you'll be getting the following stuff as a compensation;

1- Increased EXP rates
Meaning that you'll reach Lv100 in 1 day max with a good party.

2- 3 Silk/Hour during the first week
Silk Tickets will be disabled until the second week in the process.

3- Multiple Unique Events during the first week
We always delay Events until the second week, but we'll start earlier this time.

About the Share Event results, I deeply apologize for the lack of interest the team had shown for that part, but please appreciate that we were 100% focused on fixing the bugs.

Tomorrow, the EVENT, and DONATED silk will be refunded to your accounts, ONLY!

The launch time is 20:00 GMT+2

If you got any further questions, don't hesitate to ask the support team!

Sincerely,
Celestius Staff

I have to say your compensation is a real joke.

1. What about top 50 player reward? Will it happen again? What about those who spended 3 days already getting there with the server crashing over and over again, downtime over hours just waiting to be able to login again to just get those 300 silk from getting top 50. 3 days of lifetime which has been throwed away.

2. 3 Silks per hour is just another joke i have to say. 3*24= 72 silk per 24h, so if i stay online for 168 hours i will get 504 Silks, WTF are you real? This aint no compensation for a fail start nor is this fair for those who dont donate. Again u disappoint your players, with 500 Silks u can buy 1 Prem+ for 275 and what else? Dress is about 500 all parts its just not a real compensation what you guys have to offer.

Suggestion:
Why dont give every Account 1k Silks so everything which is lost ( Prem+, Dress, other Silk Items, Time) can be rebuyed. Also people will get where they was quicker and can continue where they are stopped. It wont hurt you and every1 who had that bad experiance will get a reward from attending 1st opening + its way it went.

( sorry for gramma mistakes not my nativ language )
Jurez123321 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 16:45   #625
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 13
as i say all time there will be a **** compensation you guys never belive..lv100 less than 1 day is a big thing those days..
swamp66 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:46   #626
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 759
Received Thanks: 154
Please guys don't trust again this team he scamme Ur money and After 3 days closed and reopen again more over this server is trash full bug and DC if u love lose Ur time join this server but if u want professional and stable server go aways
0MAXOU0 is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 18:47   #627
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp66 View Post
as i say all time there will be a **** compensation you guys never belive..lv100 less than 1 day is a big thing those days..
gtfo from the thread youre annoying and reading your trash english is giving me cancer so dont post anything more , ty and have a good day
deivydasz is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 19:19   #628
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 265
After a talk with Gannicus, we decided to merge the Conde and Celestius development teams in order to properly address the issues found on this server since the release.

We have started the process of migrating the services to another host where we will setup the multi-gameserver a little differently than it is currently setup.

After a few hours, we should have the server back up online (yes, it's down right now due to the migration) and we will be spending the rest of the day fixing issues with members recruited on the Discord channel.

We will be providing 1k silks to every person who is a part of the testing/fixing process (max 10 players), and we will do our best to provide a stable release tomorrow.

I won't be posting updates here as usually as on Discord, so if you want to keep up with what's going on with this server please join the Discord chat. You can even reach me if you got any questions or suggestions for the server.

Thanks for those who have stayed with us through the storm, and hopefully soon you will be able to enjoy the server as it should have been since day 1.
*Silverlight* is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 19:44   #629

 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 514
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurez123321 View Post
I have to say your compensation is a real joke.

1. What about top 50 player reward? Will it happen again? What about those who spended 3 days already getting there with the server crashing over and over again, downtime over hours just waiting to be able to login again to just get those 300 silk from getting top 50. 3 days of lifetime which has been throwed away.

2. 3 Silks per hour is just another joke i have to say. 3*24= 72 silk per 24h, so if i stay online for 168 hours i will get 504 Silks, WTF are you real? This aint no compensation for a fail start nor is this fair for those who dont donate. Again u disappoint your players, with 500 Silks u can buy 1 Prem+ for 275 and what else? Dress is about 500 all parts its just not a real compensation what you guys have to offer.

Suggestion:
Why dont give every Account 1k Silks so everything which is lost ( Prem+, Dress, other Silk Items, Time) can be rebuyed. Also people will get where they was quicker and can continue where they are stopped. It wont hurt you and every1 who had that bad experiance will get a reward from attending 1st opening + its way it went.

( sorry for gramma mistakes not my nativ language )
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
Please guys don't trust again this team he scamme Ur money and After 3 days closed and reopen again more over this server is trash full bug and DC if u love lose Ur time join this server but if u want professional and stable server go aways
The donated silk will be refunded, how are we thieves? Kindly fuck off and stop spreading bullshit.
Gannicus* is offline  
Old 06/13/2019, 22:15   #630
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 13
you are just a bullshit..let the ppl think what kid of **** you are
swamp66 is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.