Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/10/2019, 00:43   #31


 
elite*gold: 235
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 48
Good luck to my FAVORITE **** @ and the rest of the Celestius team. The server looks very promising and I would definitely recommend based on this thread. Sadly I cannot join due to other obligations, but I'm definitely rooting for you guys. Good luck, Celestius Crew! All the best to you guys.



iHype1337* is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2019, 00:46   #32


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3 View Post
Okay I need u to try and convince me because I'm getting a very strong electus feel and TBH Ive grown sick and tired of the box system.

Also: Tokens of Emulation can be obtained through uniques, will sereness drop them? Because I've never been fond of having to use return scrolls to try and take uniques from people who afk bot on unique spawns.
The crate system plays a great role in making our game-play flexible, if you don't quite get what we meant by that, we meant that no matter what your lifestyle is, whether you're busy with unlimited part-time jobs, or play 24/7, you'll still remain ALMOST equal to the others, since they're luck-dependent. Getting more crates doesn't mean you'll necessarily get the item. We really wanted to increase our reach from hardcore players to literally everyone. Most of the old-school players are now married and kids, they barely have time to play, hence; making the system only activity-based is but a fraud. One more thing, please don't compare us to other servers, they have their respectable system and team, and we have ours. I really do respect your opinion, but give it a shot and you won't regret it in the slightest.

About Tokens of Emulations, your suggestion is quite great and is definitely apply-able, please join our Discord and note it down in the #suggestions channel so I don't lose track of it. Also, not only do normal unique monsters have a lower drop rate of Emulation Tokens compared to the first-tier unique(s), it's basically impossible to leave your character botting in wait for it to spawn, since it's totally random. Let's say for example that a unique has 6 spawn points, HWID is 2; you'll only be able to cover 2 spots. And it's not a matter of who finds it first, it depends on your gear and party as well, unless you lure of course. I hope that clarified everything, if you still have any concerns, don't hesitate to express them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Wow, looks dope. GL = )
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
Good luck to my FAVORITE SLUT @ and the rest of the Celestius team. The server looks very promising and I would definitely recommend based on this thread. Sadly I cannot join due to other obligations, but I'm definitely rooting for you guys. Good luck, Celestius Crew! All the best to you guys.
Thanks, mate!


Gannicus* is offline  
Old 01/10/2019, 01:15   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 15
good work guys am in
albb.love is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 01:15   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 39
Can we bump that IP limit to 6? That's the only thing holding me back from wanting to join. 6 is pretty standard on most pservers so it isn't like I'm asking for much and I know many more would appreciate it.


ftbllrp is offline  
Old 01/10/2019, 01:29   #35


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
Can we bump that IP limit to 6? That's the only thing holding me back from wanting to join. 6 is pretty standard on most pservers so it isn't like I'm asking for much and I know many more would appreciate it.
IP Limit 4 is actually the real standard limitation, unless you can prove you live with someone else that will play the server as well.
Gannicus* is offline  
Old 01/10/2019, 01:37   #36
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 168
GOOOD LUCKKK LADS!! LETS ******* GO BOYS!
Ɗoc is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2019, 01:40   #37


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
GOOOD LUCKKK LADS!! LETS ******* GO BOYS!
Ayeee, let's get the party started!
Gannicus* is offline  
Old 01/10/2019, 02:23   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 12
Let's do this
*Tyson* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2019, 05:02   #39


 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 89
Good luck
legendworld is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 05:02   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 28
This is a good thread, nice stuffs, however if you want people to come in the game make the exp atleast 50x or above for faster leveling to enjoy the rest of the features. For me honestly, The reason private servers came to life is because grinding in in iSRO is so f**cking boring for real.

One last thing, kindly change the name of ***** ***. Yes it's just for the "comedic thing" you said however if you really want people to respect your staffs make sure you make the name accordingly. This is the most least like by people who would win by the tournament. Yes, uniqueness and being exceptional is a fact.

DISCLAIMER: This is just my own opinion.

Anyways, Good luck team <3
flawlessx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 05:15   #41


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawlessx View Post
This is a good thread, nice stuffs, however if you want people to come in the game make the exp atleast 50x or above for faster leveling to enjoy the rest of the features. For me honestly, The reason private servers came to life is because grinding in in iSRO is so f**cking boring for real.

One last thing, kindly change the name of ***** ***. Yes it's just for the "comedic thing" you said however if you really want people to respect your staffs make sure you make the name accordingly. This is the most least like by people who would win by the tournament. Yes, uniqueness and being exceptional is a fact.

DISCLAIMER: This is just my own opinion.

Anyways, Good luck team <3
Hello, there!

I do respect your opinion and totally understand your point, however; while we may be a formal team, we're also fun to be around. Let me explain this to you in a couple points, first of all, while some may not notice, being formal at all times is in fact disrespectful to the players. Yes, we do hold a position, but we didn't forget that this is a game. Just because we like to mess around with our players from time to time, doesn't mean we have no dignity OR can't be formal when needed. Secondly, through years of experience, I've learned that being strict will only make people hate you, yes, you're supposedly not doing anything wrong, BUT at the same time you'd be killing the concept of Silkroad being a game. We already do have a fan-base that knows us and knows how we act at all times, you just need time to adapt to a cooler team.

Lastly, thanks a lot!
Gannicus* is offline  
Old 01/10/2019, 06:47   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
WOW System
سبسيبسي is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 06:59   #43

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 750
Received Thanks: 315
Weewoo, let's get this show on the road!
Irǐs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 07:13   #44
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 45
you surprised me , and i guess its a new way to success whatever about systems or what you've done inside or ouside only all i need to say dont forget the ways that makes the server with a full of fun time , i'd like to say that , your team extremely wonderful, respectful ! i'll give it a chance to try
DocToxic is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2019, 07:18   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
Good luck guys


Exy_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad, sro 100 cap, sro 2019, sro 2019 server



« ZETsy Online 110 cap Advanced system 19.07.2019 | Wtfami »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.