Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2019, 09:30   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KacperEX View Post
Donating should be donating, not buying best gear in game.
All donator things should give something, but dont ruin balance.
Yeah, that's why most of players that weren't donating had stacked at least 4k silks XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2019, 13:33   #437

finally got SUN shield

Old 02/06/2019, 11:03   #438

server check status for too long please open game
Old 02/06/2019, 17:31   #439

elite*gold: 293
Goood Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2019, 10:56   #440

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyfedo View Post
server check status for too long please open game
It's already been back online for a while.
Old 02/07/2019, 21:21   #441

Server Shutdown soon for sure.
Old 02/07/2019, 21:48   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
Server Shutdown soon for sure.
There are currently 68 online players, so I wouldn't disagree with you on that. If they go below 50 before the 10th, it's going to shutdown, if not, it's going to stay online for an extra month, etc.
Old 02/08/2019, 05:44   #443

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2019, 14:30   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayeddd View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aside from the good meme, it wasn't actually a lie, the title was updated when we had more than 2,000 online players.
Old 02/08/2019, 23:48   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aside from the good meme, it wasn't actually a lie, the title was updated when we had more than 2,000 online players.
I was pretty sure about that, but I couldn't miss the chance for a good meme.
Im actually surprised that you didn't get salty, but enjoyed it
GL to ur future servers too
Old 02/09/2019, 03:32   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayeddd View Post
I was pretty sure about that, but I couldn't miss the chance for a good meme.
Im actually surprised that you didn't get salty, but enjoyed it
GL to ur future servers too
Thanks a lot, pretty appreciated mate!
Old 02/10/2019, 02:59   #447

elite*gold: 200
Greetings, everyone!
This is sad to announce, the end of Celestius has unfortunately come earlier than we all expected. The server has been up for a while already while it barely has less than 50 Online Players. We unfortunately lost more than 2,000 players in a very short period due to some failures & mistakes that Celestius had while it lasted, each and every mistake will be thoroughly explained below.

The server is unfortunately going to go offline today in the evening. I know this might be some sad news for some of you, but this had to happen someday.

I also hereby would like to clarify what exactly happened, the reason behind every incident, and the team member behind each and every failure that Celestius went through since the grand opening day.

18.01.2019 - The Grand Opening
Incident => The first 4~7 minutes were laggy and the server was not playable.
Reason => The filter's ranking update procedure was getting executed with every login attempt, and since the procedure was shitty and slow as fuck, the filter has had delays/lags which made the game unplayable. We luckily found the reason in no time and it was fixed right away without a restart nor anything by temporarily disabling ranking until we rewrote the procedure responsible for it and then implemented it again without a restart.
Consequently => Gannicus and I were put under a lot of stress to fix the issue while maintaining our response rate to the players, needless to say that we lost a respectful amount of players due to this issue as well.
Team member responsible for incident => Dux.

18.01.2019 - The Grand Opening (Again)
Incident => Starter packages were missing Devil Spirit and the price wasn't reduced (900 instead of 650)
Reason => We instructed Dux that its price should be reduced when the Devil Spirit is removed and assigned that task to him. He said that he had forgotten to change the price.
Consequently => We had to add a compensation of 300 silk to whoever opened the starter package until we fixed it in a patch, needless to say that this made some players leave and put us under stress as well.
Team member responsible for this incident => Dux.

18.01.2019 ~ 25.01.2019 (Thorough The First Week)
Incident => Crate Rates were lower than advertised.

Reason => The Star Crate success rate was 40%, Alpheus Crate was 15%, and Grand Alpheus Crate was 25%, but the calculation of the success rate was done poorly which led to the rates being lower than originally planned. Gannicus and I kept checking the procedure whenever someone complained about the rates being lower than advertised and found they were as actually advertised, but the issue was with how it was coded. There was even one day in which it was completely bugged and never worked even if you succeeded, he was informed about that and it took him too long to find a fix and even after he fixed it, he bugged it again by adding some shitty code which made everyone get a message saying that their storage is full even if it wasn't full.
Consequently => Many players rage quit and people blamed it on Gannicus and I, Dux was barely on Discord and people didn’t often see his name, that’s why it was all on us, and we didn’t want to seem childish by basically throwing blame onto someone else, but it had to be done.
Team member responsible for this incident => Dux.

18.01.2019 – Present
Incident => Website Ranking missing Item View
Reason => Our Website Developer is our Filter Developer as well, Takla took him on his offer of creating our website and promised it’d be fully functioning before the Grand-Opening, but he didn’t finish Item View until today, we’re thankful to the guy for the great filter nonetheless.
Consequently => We got called noobs that can’t even get the Website Ranking to fully work, which isn’t even our job, people blamed Gannicus and I even though it’s not our fault.
Team member responsible for this incident => Filter/Website Developer

24.01.2019 - Hacked SuperRewards
Incident => Our SuperRewards was hacked by another brainless team.
Takla, one of the admins had a server last year called Encore and in that project's team there was someone called Menorhord, he hates Gannicus and I because last year again he opened a server called Hydrus on the same day as us (Pyrite.) We had no knowledge of a server called Hydrus until 5 minutes after their grand opening, they claimed we were attacking them to hide their failure, but we assure you that we did NOT do any of that. Encore also failed because of Menorhord and this led Takla to insult him A LOT, yet he forgot to change the Secret Token of SuperRewards which he used in Encore, which led Menorhord to use this to give himself millions of silk in-game and drop them at Donwhang South, this was fixed with a maintenance that lasted 2 hours.
Consequently => The player count dropped from 2,000+ to 1,300, Gannicus’ and my reputation went down, since we people think we’re responsible for this, I mean; who forgets to change the SECRET token of SuperRewards?
Team member responsible for this incident => Takla – Excused since he is new in the scene and his only 2 subsequent projects were with the same guy.

27.01.2019 - Patch
Incident => An update was made while Gannicus wasn't present.
Reason => Gannicus, the one who designed the system stated that he was going to be unavailable for 24~48 hours due to real life stuff, and said if anything was going to be done in the server, he sould be informed, I also was unavailable because I was travelling to a different city and wasn't present at the time of the patch, Burak (Not blaming him) decided to do a patch which was supposed to make Celestius more active again, he thought of a lot of activities to make the server active again, but unfortunately, the players did not like the patch as it was improperly done and was missing too much stuff. The next day, I had to make another patch to fix the bugs that came out after this patch, apply the stuff that were missing and change some stuff that the players did not like.
Funny shit => He removoed Arabian Coast & Arabian Desert and kept Samarkand with lv 85~90 mobs and Constantinople with lv 99 mobs, the server was online for 24 hours without lv 91~98 & lv 100 mobs until I came back home.
Team member responsible for this incident => Dux - for not making it properly. Those who know me and talked to me during beta do know pretty well that most of the bugs that the server had were because of Dux.

An allergy also hit Gannicus on Friday the 18th, the day of the Grand-Opening, he was hospitalized for a few hours since he had troubles breathing and had to take medicine every single day, a side-effect of that medicine is sleepiness and muscle pain, yet he never complained and ensured he’d always be there for you guys, yet he got shit in return.

Those who know us and played our previous servers do know pretty well that Gannicus and Aaron alone are a decent team that know how to properly manage a server and they know that the quality of our previous servers has never been like that.

I've been very sad while writing this announcement, it hurts to see that your efforts have gone down the drain and were all for naught because of a team member who doesn't work with passion. I personally have spent weeks to only implement the reworked fortress war system and the close people to me can witness that.

Lastly; I would also blame myself for accepting him as a second developer in a server such as Celestius, but I just wanted to give him a chance.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/10/2019, 03:18   #448

elite*gold: 2
I warned you in Beta about Dux. You didn't listen. Good job finally realizing your mistake xDDD
Old 02/10/2019, 04:05   #449

I have played since BETA phase and at the first time of grand opening, the server has 2000+ active member and all is perfect. But after an update has been removed Arabian and something i dont remember, the number of players dropped seriously, it was only about 200. You opened a very good server and you killed it yourself.
Old 02/10/2019, 05:21   #450

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamkakahp View Post
I have played since BETA phase and at the first time of grand opening, the server has 2000+ active member and all is perfect. But after an update has been removed Arabian and something i dont remember, the number of players dropped seriously, it was only about 200. You opened a very good server and you killed it yourself.
I personally would never want to kill my own server myself. In my previous reply, I clarified everything and explained why the server died in a very short period. Please read it.